How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D3EYaalXQAArvqy.jpg:large

Avocados or endless amount of entitlements, crime, rape, people who can’t speak English and wipe their ass with toilet paper and throw it in the garbage (they do this), graffiti, shitty schools and neighborhoods?

They better be some amazing avocados.

It's like people forget America and Americans can do things to.

"Oh no...tough trade talks, that will affect products coming in...tough borders will affect crops and labor coming in..."

It's like they forget we have an industrial and agricultural infrastructure that built the greatest country in the world and provided on a large scale for a lot of the world.

"Oh no, we'll have to pay a dollar or two more for California Avocados and those farms will have to hire Americans and pay them a little more....ohhhhhhhh nooooooooo..."

It's like people forget America and Americans can do things to.

"Oh no...tough trade talks, that will affect products coming in...tough borders will affect crops and labor coming in..."

It's like they forget we have an industrial and agricultural infrastructure that built the greatest country in the world and provided on a large scale for a lot of the world.

"Oh no, we'll have to pay a dollar or two more for California Avocados and those farms will have to hire Americans and pay them a little more....ohhhhhhhh nooooooooo..."

You’re right. They forget that whites were nearly 90% of the country up to Reagan. It’s not like Mexicans built America. Lol

D29l-0MWkAA4i-A.jpg

That's one tough old bird, but I think I'm going have to draw the line at injecting your partner's egg and your sperm into your mom.

Nature and its rules just shouldn't be f*cked with to that degree. That's the kind of butterfly effect shit that produces glitches in the matrix down the road.

Well her son is gay so it's her son's sperm and his partners sister's egg...

Last edited:
Well her son his gay so it's her son's sperm and his partners sister's egg...

Pardon me then.

I would like to retract my previous statement and correct it by saying, I'm gonna draw the line at your sperm and partner's sister's egg being injected into your mother.

I am however going to stand by my statement about nature's rules and mucking them all up.

D29l-0MWkAA4i-A.jpg

That's one tough old bird, but I think I'm going have to draw the line at injecting your partner's egg and your sperm into your mom.

Nature and its rules just shouldn't be f*cked with to that degree. That's the kind of butterfly effect shit that produces glitches in the matrix down the road.

She's hot for 61

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT