• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

joe biden?

29541041_2060663017512950_7895173452072688390_n.jpg

OK, everyone's right and I'm wrong. Phuck it, let's faaarrr Cal. The next guy that comes in shouldn't have any trouble recruiting. Once you let them know up front that it's win a title or you suck, they'll be knocking down the door to come here. Just like they did with Tubby and Clyde. Ah yes, the good ole days/

How about some of you take a week off and let this settle for a bit?

Reactions: KRJ1975 and UK82
There is not one coach we can realistically hire that would be better than Cal. The day he leaves, UK will be in a dark place for a bit.

He could maybe hire some good assistants. Tony barbee and Joel are embarrassing.

And Brad wore that stupid fn turtle neck again. Someone should have locked him inside a locker. And thrown Hagans pretty pink shoes in the trash as well.

OK, everyone's right and I'm wrong. Phuck it, let's faaarrr Cal. The next guy that comes in shouldn't have any trouble recruiting. Once you let them know up front that it's win a title or you suck, they'll be knocking down the door to come here. Just like they did with Tubby and Clyde. Ah yes, the good ole days/

How about some of you take a week off and let this settle for a bit?

The week off is a pretty good suggestion ymm.

I get more pissed off than anything after losses like this. Same way I was after the Tennessee loss in the SEC tourney. For all the talent Cal brings in, I’m amazed that we consistently find ways to go on prolonged scoring droughts. I know that whoever we hire when Cal hangs it up will almost certainly not make as many deep tourney runs as Cal has. His massive success from 2011-2015 probably spoiled some of us.

Missing the damn front end of 1 and 1s is just frigging killer...

And the moment is just too large for some players, being so young doesn't help regardless of talent, psyche prevails; where would we be if we played a final where it's not just Young that shows up to actually play, a final four game where someone else besides team nosleep Lamb decided to come to ball? ANd then when they do all show up to play we get Higgins' sabotage or some other chit.

That's where Cal fails imho, all that yelling and screaming gets players focused and winning playing excellent basketball by season's end, but his nervousness when it's do or die infects some players imo, makes them too timid and mistake prone. I only got to start watching with 15 minutes left in 2nd half, but to me, as opposed to cal thought he had won, it felt like a loss the whole time.

That said, this is still the best run and the best run possible imo. I hope he stays another 10 years, or 20 even. It just hurts to leave so much on the table, losses that could easily be wins. Could have 4-5 titles just as easily could've been ridiculous really... Atleast this one isn't going to Duke or UNC
Duke losing really helps to ease the pain. If Duke won another title every thing would've been insufferable.

I wonder if Duke fans are saying "we have the top 3 picks in the coming draft and we lost in the Elite Eight? Faaaaar K."

Of course the global temperatures have been different throughout geologic time, are you a moron? For the first almost billion years most of the surface was molten. Are you trying to say that any temperature is fine for humans because the earth has been different in the past?

You are criminally stupid. That is among the most disingenuous things you’ve posted yet to support the climate communists.

Wouldn't mind seeing Auburn win it all tbh. Fun team that seems likable. I think Pearl is likable too. Hes almost always has said good things about UK.

He’s got a lot of respect for our program, no doubt. I really don’t mind him either TBH. So he lied about a damn BBQ. Lots of other coaches and schools have gotten away with far worse.

Also, his “we still have weapons” presser after 3 of his players got arrested for having guns in their car is an all time classic.

You are criminally stupid. That is among the most disingenuous things you’ve posted yet to support the climate communists.
Makes me happy to know that there are those among us that understand climate, at least to a conversational level. Kudos!

saw several basketball comments on here, only thing I want to add is that if Coach Cal leaves here one day with only one title than his time here should be looked at as a failure.

Reactions: screwduke1
saw several basketball comments on here, only thing I want to add is that if Coach Cal leaves here one day with only one title than his time here should be looked at as a failure.
If he coaches at UK 50 years and wins 2 is he a failure? Bc thats what dean smith did. Off two turnovers at that. Guy took had mj and 3 other pros and lost in the 2nd rd. Tons of other all ameticans and didnt win it.

K had a 9 year gap (he won two in a row in the days players stayed. Cal would have 2 as well if AD stayed) then k had another 9 year gap. Can you imagine the meltdown every year from UK fans if they have to wait 9 years on Calipari every time?

He'll win another one. The real question is if UK fans can be patient enough when the best teams hardly win it to begin with. They always look at whatever is currently working for whatever program at the moment and claim we need to do that. It's a constant moving the pole of neediness. As stated it's my favorite when UK fans bring up jay Wright. Dude coached two decades with numerous one seeds losing in the 2nd rd with tons of 5 star gaurds..then he finally got 2 in 3 years...uk fans would have ran him off a decade earlier.

If he coaches at UK 50 years and wins 2 is he a failure? Bc thats what dean smith did. Off two turnovers at that. Guy took had mj and 3 other pros and lost in the 2nd rd. Tons of other all ameticans and didnt win it.

K had a 9 year gap (he won two in a row in the days players stayed. Cal would have 2 as well if AD stayed) then k had another 9 year gap. Can you imagine the meltdown every year from UK fans if they have to wait 9 years on Calipari every time?

He'll win another one. The real question is if UK fans can be patient enough when the best teams hardly win it to begin with. They always look at whatever is currently working for whatever program at the moment and claim we need to do that. It's a constant moving the pole of neediness. As stated it's my favorite when UK fans bring up jay Wright. Dude coached two decades with numerous one seeds losing in the 2nd rd with tons of 5 star gaurds..then he finally got 2 in 3 years...uk fans would have ran him off a decade earlier.

If he wins one title at Kentucky...yeah failure. I said when he leaves ...that could be 2 years from now or 7 or 10. I'm not saying I want Cal to leave, great coaches win multiple titles though. If he leaves here with one than he failed, everybody liked all that beating his chest talk from Cal about "Kentucky doesn't move the needle, we are the needle"...everybody liked it when he talked early on about catching UCLA in titles...he deserves some criticism right now. Not sure how what I said set you off so much, but if Coach Cal coach leaves here with one title than he was a huge disappointment.

The Jay Wright thing was your worst angle...but it isn't worth arguing, I'm not saying Cal can't coach or he is terrible or any of that stuff you hear from knee jerk people after losses, just made a simple statement...whether it is 14 years or 20 years...if Cal only wins one title, he failed.

Last edited:
You guys are right. You've convinced me John Calipari can do no wrong. Him and Obama. Deserve no criticism ever for anything.

Reactions: JRCAT14
But he pretty much has to chit the bed every year by definition, unless he wins it all.

More or less, either we go in to the year ranked number 1 and everyone thinks it's a foregone conclusion they win it all, or he gets his teams playing really well and they end up arguably the best team left in the tournament.

Part of that is the difficulty to win this tournament, the other is Cal needs to do better, make a significant tweak to himself... he deserves the criticism, but I like my coach and UK can't do better; he's the perfect fit for the magnitude of this job.

really if you wanted to relate it to this thread, i think you compare it to snowflake angry, what happens when reality doesn't quite meet expections lol [winking]

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Duke losing really helps to ease the pain. If Duke won another title every thing would've been insufferable.

I wonder if Duke fans are saying "we have the top 3 picks in the coming draft and we lost in the Elite Eight? Faaaaar K."
I believe they have been preseason #1 in 3 of the last 4 years and missed the FF every time.

Now that's choking folks.

I think the market has finally corrected the one and done inefficiency. The penalty is higher, in that all mediocre kids go to the draft or transfer freely. Competition for the freaks is greater, obviously. Also the game has changed to properly value shooting so freak 5 star alien athletes are less valuable by comparison.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT