POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NO President in the history of this country has ever spoken with the openness and transparency that Trump has offered us tonight. I know more about what is going on in Washington than I do WITH Washington. PJ.

He has named names! He has said "treason". For a guy who won the office by campaigning on cleaning up Wash DC, sure would go a long way if he could put a few of the last regime in jail.

obvmw0qqpko21.jpg

Found her on Drudgereport...

th

Bill Clinton wears Donald Trump pajamas. Wish that idiot Z would show up to tell us how the "big dog" would handle this. Ha!

Trump "Warren has dropped out of the race. I guess I hit her too hard too early. I was looking forward to campaigning against her too."

Then there some of us whaco's who don't have a twitter account or Facebook or any other. This is my only social media outlet. You're welcome.

I have no interest in twitter or facebook. This place is plenty for me.

Convenient that Obama just had a big meeting with the new Democrats in Congress. His shitty legacy really took a hit this week with Obamacare and Russia.

His legacy is going to become his infamacy. Infamous + legacy. Only muslim president to ever be convicted of treason.

This state needs to get pension costs under control big time or more companies will be going the other way.

Well, that's the beauty of private industry, you don't have to deal with Gov. F*cking up your pension.

As for teachers and other state employees, they need to vote out every politician that's been in Frankfort who has overseen the mismanagement of the funds. Then vote in a bunch of new people who will legalize weed and gambling to tax so the coffers can be refilled and steadily fueled til kingdom come.

Reactions: sefus12
I don’t know much about the teacher pension stuff, but I saw a PBS doc about it... the teachers have a board that makes decisions, and they made some horrible financial decisions because nobody on the board knew anything about investing. That’s why the governor added more seats to the board, including 2 CPAs...and of course teachers got pissed about that because BEVIN BAD!

...or something like that. Point is this stuff is horribly mismanaged by people who have no idea what they’re doing.

More lives ruined. Another one from the "illegals commit less crimes than American citizens" department.

Husband speaks out after missing Kyle woman's body found in Bastrop; man faces charges.

Tomas Sanchez-Solorzano, 34, has been charged with murder in connection with her death. He is being held in the Bastrop County Jail on a $500,000 bond and an ICE detainer. Bastrop's sheriff office said he is "an illegal Alien from Guanajuato, Mexico."

Bottom line: The chances for such incidents DECREASE exponentially if the SOBs are not here in the first place. Build that GD wall.

Why do Pubs and conservatives go on these shows? They should stay off of CNN, MSNBC and all of the networks. Why give an interview to an organization that will cut important parts out and will twist your words as they edit it. You are not going to get fair treatment and these networks and cable shows are not looking for truth. They have an agenda so stay off and let them go their own way. (Unless you are a never Trumper then these are the perfect shows to go on.)

As for Lindsey I am not quite ready to trust him. His cozy relationship with McCain is not forgotten. Now that McCain is in his grave he is now big buddies with the man John McCain hated and undercut every opportunity he had. . I walk with caution if I am Trump. I think Trump understands. Has Lindsey really changed?

Last edited:
More lives ruined. Another one from the "illegals commit less crimes than American citizens" department.

Husband speaks out after missing Kyle woman's body found in Bastrop; man faces charges.

Tomas Sanchez-Solorzano, 34, has been charged with murder in connection with her death. He is being held in the Bastrop County Jail on a $500,000 bond and an ICE detainer. Bastrop's sheriff office said he is "an illegal Alien from Guanajuato, Mexico."

Bottom line: The chances for such incidents DECREASE exponentially if the SOBs are not here in the first place. Build that GD wall.
The trick there is that illegal aliens DO commit fewer crimes, but they commit crimes at a much higher rate. Over 25% of federal inmates are illegal aliens.

12/2017 DOJ report
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/depa...lease-data-incarcerated-aliens-94-percent-all
Nearly 95 percent of confirmed aliens in our federal prisons are here illegally. 24% of all federal inmates are aliens.

Or maybe it is 32% https://cis.org/Huennekens/32-Federal-Inmates-Are-Aliens

Why do Pubs and conservatives go on these shows? They should stay off of CNN, MSNBC and all of the networks. Why give an interview to an organization that will cut important parts out and will twist your words as they edit it. You are not going to get fair treatment and these networks and cable shows are not looking for truth. They have an agenda so stay off and let them go their own way. (Unless you are a never Trumper then these are the perfect shows to go on.)

As for Lindsey I am not quite ready to trust him. His cozy relationship with McCain is not forgotten. Now that McCain is in his grave he is now big buddies with the man John McCain hated and undercut every opportunity he had. . I walk with caution if I am Trump. I think Trump understands. Has Lindsey really changed?
You know Lindsey knew about the fake dossier that’s enough for me never to trust him

Reactions: Sawnee Cat

Just saw a republican from South Dakota on CNN (Mike Rounds). Absolute lib cuck loser. We can't forget that vast majority of Republicans want exactly the same thing dems do - broad government overreach and unchecked power. It's pathetic.

For example, this loser was talking about HEALTHCARE! OMG!!! WE DON'T HAVE A REPLACEMENT??! And you shouldn't. You don't have a right to be healthy. That doesn't even make sense. Even if being healthy was a right, the damn government would be the absolute last place that would grant you such a fairy tale.

RUSSIA!!! OMG!!! PUTIN IS STILL A THREAT! Gtfo out of here. South Dakota better watch out electing clowns like this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT