POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bahahahahahaha best CNN headline ever: CNN Poll: Majority says Trump not exonerated of collusion after Barr's summary

This is retarded on too many levels.

I'll agree with that assessment if it means UK is the Trump of college basketball.:cool2::cool2::cool2:

I would say UK is more like the Ronald Reagan of basketball (class act, respected and destroyed his political opponents in the game of politics).

1200px-ElectoralCollege1984.svg.png

Reactions: AustinTXCat
I would say UK is more like the Ronald Reagan of basketball (class act, respected and destroyed his political opponents in the game of politics).

This year, we are the underdogs, not given much chance to win it all, while Duke is the odds-on favorite. I think the UK = Trump to Duke = HRC comparison is therefore apt.

BOOM! #MAGA

Steel company plans to invest $1.3 billion in Kentucky
Charlotte, N.C.-based steel manufacturer Nucor Corp. is considering investing $1.3 billion in a new facility in Brandenburg, Ky., which would create about 400 new jobs.

The plans were revealed during a special meeting of the Kentucky Economic Development Finance Committee on Wednesday afternoon, where the business was seeking $40 million in tax breaks from the state through a couple of incentive programs. The jobs would pay an average of $45 per hour, a figure that includes employee benefits.

https://www.bizjournals.com/louisvi...USWh2b0FjWDFxd1NQbHZFNmJkVFRSY1Nhd1RVTmcifQ==

BOOM! #MAGA

Charlotte, N.C.-based steel manufacturer Nucor Corp. is considering investing $1.3 billion in a new facility in Brandenburg, Ky., which would create about 400 new jobs.

The plans were revealed during a special meeting of the Kentucky Economic Development Finance Committee on Wednesday afternoon, where the business was seeking $40 million in tax breaks from the state through a couple of incentive programs. The jobs would pay an average of $45 per hour, a figure that includes employee benefits.

https://www.bizjournals.com/louisville/news/2019/03/27/steel-company-plans-to-invest-1-3-billion-in.html?ana=e_lou_bn_breakingnews&mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTURjek1XUXhOemRrTUdNNCIsInQiOiJpZVFhSUFWMUx5NjVPRXRQWXluNG9uYzBzN2V1TVAyYThGS0Q1QTRwS0ZqWUNIMXF4RXdOMVwvUmN5OVErK1JQUTkrZlpBYjgrOVYrZGNmVGkrWEI5R3dDc2drRWtoMVNhNWlUSWh2b0FjWDFxd1NQbHZFNmJkVFRSY1Nhd1RVTmcifQ==
Wow, this is great news for Kentucky. Kentucky is Open For Business.

Reactions: AustinTXCat

I knew an old lady that voted for Mondale. She actually voted for him because Reagan married Nancy and was divorced. She was a devout Catholic and said a divorced President would bring the morality of the nation down. I guess JFK and his whores were fine because he stayed married to Jackie.

Things people based their votes on blows my mind.

I’m hoping that’s a joke, given the surroundings.

There are a lot of whackos on this board and I wouldn’t at all be surprised to hear that they engage in Twitter battles. You don’t qualify as one of those guys is all. You seem way too level headed to go down that rabbit hole.

There are a lot of whackos on this board and I wouldn’t at all be surprised to hear that they engage in Twitter battles. You don’t qualify as one of those guys is all. You seem way too level headed to go down that rabbit hole.

It wasn’t a battle, it was a discussion. I think I’ve had discussions with 2 people on there.

He was full of shit, and it rubbed me the wrong way. So I called him on it.

Reactions: KRJ1975
Then there some of us whaco's who don't have a twitter account or Facebook or any other. This is my only social media outlet. You're welcome.

BOOM! #MAGA

https://www.bizjournals.com/louisville/news/2019/03/27/steel-company-plans-to-invest-1-3-billion-in.html?ana=e_lou_bn_breakingnews&mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTURjek1XUXhOemRrTUdNNCIsInQiOiJpZVFhSUFWMUx5NjVPRXRQWXluNG9uYzBzN2V1TVAyYThGS0Q1QTRwS0ZqWUNIMXF4RXdOMVwvUmN5OVErK1JQUTkrZlpBYjgrOVYrZGNmVGkrWEI5R3dDc2drRWtoMVNhNWlUSWh2b0FjWDFxd1NQbHZFNmJkVFRSY1Nhd1RVTmcifQ==
Oh my. Trump is colluding with the economy to bring great jobs to states like Kentucky. We need a special council to investigate this collusion now.

I knew an old lady that voted for Mondale. She actually voted for him because Reagan married Nancy and was divorced. She was a devout Catholic and said a divorced President would bring the morality of the nation down. I guess JFK and his whores were fine because he stayed married to Jackie.

Things people based their votes on blows my mind.
I will never understand the love for Kennedy.

Morally bankrupt, and completely inept on foreign policy. Brought us closer to global nuclear war than any POTUS in history.

Why would Ken Starr have submitted his report to Janet Reno when he was appointed by a 3 judge panel under a completely different set of laws than what are applicable today?

Of course that would have been outrageous, you goddam lunatic.
Amazing isn’t it. It is sad how uninformed some are.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
Have any of the resistance members on here asked themselves this, why would Russia collude with trump in the first place? It's really that simple or you are just ignoring reality. Not to mention since it's already widely known Hillary will sell access to the govt, she would be the more likely colluder.

Then have you even asked...if hes colluding, why has trump put more sanctions on russia than obama ever did?

All of you are alex jones.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT