POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cocaine can't block the release. That's all on Barr.

He's just not allowing a Senate vote calling for the release because it's the Dims wanting to say there's a Barr cover up going on if it's not released by quick X date of the Dims choosing out of thin air. Barr is legitimately protecting innocents from harm from revealing them & the national security interests. Dims know that but more so want to score points & he's not letting them.

Screw em, Cocaine!! :boxing:
Thanks for this. Cleared it up for me.

Thought this was funny. If it's already been posted here then just #ignorethebooty it and move on.

Dr. Dre deletes post about daughter's acceptance to USC after $70M donation resurfaces
"My daughter got accepted into USC all on her own. No jail time!!!" the rapper wrote in a now-deleted Instagram post.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna986906

I barely listen to him anymore. The only times I do is when a friend mentions something he heard on KSR that is interesting to me, I'll pull up the podcast and find that specific thing. I can't stand him, and it's not even because of his politics, I'm not a very political person. His overall personality is very douchey. He thinks he's smarter than everyone and if you don't agree with him you're wrong. Plus his voice is nails on a chalkboard to my ears.

..Well, about 11:40 I’m driving and decided to flip on 630 to see what Matt and his minions were talking about. I haven’t tried listening to it in quite a while because of his political nonsense.

Low and behold, it wasn’t 30 seconds after turning it on, he’s of course talking politics.

Unbelievable.

Yeah, I made the mistake of listening to it for possible PJ info. Did any of you hear that God awful singing for that Edelen commercial? Sounded like someone was killing a dog.

I barely listen to him anymore. The only times I do is when a friend mentions something he heard on KSR that is interesting to me, I'll pull up the podcast and find that specific thing. I can't stand him, and it's not even because of his politics, I'm not a very political person. His overall personality is very douchey. He thinks he's smarter than everyone and if you don't agree with him you're wrong. Plus his voice is nails on a chalkboard to my ears.

Same, couldn’t care less about politics

Matt is a douche, Ryan is an idiot, Drew thinks he’s way funnier than he is (maybe all Drew’s do), Shannon is a Vandy fan

The way you type is very sexy.
tumblr_njqveon8391tbmi9ho1_400.gif

Listen to the podcast every day and enjoy it. Some stuff I could do without, but overall, enjoy his show.

I mean you are right. It's totally acceptable to hate a man and his show for believing a different way than you.

This is the type of things that drive me insane. I Really enjoy KSR. Can Matt be a jerk sometimes? Sure. But to dislike his show because he speaks politics is stupid. I am a Republican and 90% of the time I agree with what he has to say when it comes to politics. I feel he is rarely biased and usually makes good points towards his arguments.

I just don't get threads and posts like the OP's. I guarantee you won't go anywhere and have everything you like all the time. Even here there is crap that is posted daily. Take the good and let the bad go. We have such a soft society these days.

He's an a-hole, doesn't know anything about sports, and sounds like he's got something stuck in his throat all the time. For a guy whose business has the word "sports" in it, he sure spends a lot of time on other shit . Other than that...

I mean you are right. It's totally acceptable to hate a man and his show for believing a different way than you.

This is the type of things that drive me insane. I Really enjoy KSR. Can Matt be a jerk sometimes? Sure. But to dislike his show because he speaks politics is stupid. I am a Republican and 90% of the time I agree with what he has to say when it comes to politics. I feel he is rarely biased and usually makes good points towards his arguments.
I like listening because that is the only way I get to hear much about UK. But it is very easy to see why people think Matt is a jerk.

He is very immature. God forbid you have a point that he has an opinion on, let alone different from his. He will cut you off in a heart beat and try to finish the sentence. I would be half of his callers cannot get their whole point out without him interjecting. He clearly thinks he is the smartest guy in the room.

He criticizes people for having "no joy" in their life if they get upset about politics then goes on a rant about how he cannot believe a thing Trump says. Refuses to acknowledge there can be a different viewpoint. Those people just have no joy when anyone takes offense to his political bombs.

Despite that, KSR is my best option to listen to anything UK related so that outweighs the other stuff.

the Cohen stuff gets even better. stormys lawyer is slow spilling all the good stuff. Cohen was taking bribes in 100k+ payments to get companies Trumps ear. at&t admitted guilt as soon as avenatti leaked the goods, .....
KA-BOOM!

Avenatti also in major trouble with the IRS.
  • The attorney allegedly didn’t file tax returns for 2011, 2012 and 2013, and failed to make estimated tax payments in 2012 and 2013, the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Los Angeles said.
  • Taxpayers who fail to file an income tax return face a penalty of 5 percent of taxes owed for each month the return is late.
Business as usual for this loon.........

Last edited:
I’m confused as to how such a GD pus*y became the head of the FBI.

I think you answered your own question.

If such a goddam pussy is the head of the FBI, he's going to roll over and allow a coup to happen. I'm thoroughly convinced, after viewing all evidence, that he's an emotionally unstable, extremely unintelligent, useful idiot.

Dems just don’t care anymore. After Trump getting elected and them seeing the majority of (actual) American citizens think the left has gone off the deep end, these people will do what they want all while flipping everyone else the bird.

And at the very least, save this type of corruption for someone worth it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT