POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is there anyone who was in or around the Obama administration who isn't a treasonous criminal?

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaig...-fades-ukrainian-plot-to-help-clinton-emerges

Actually no. Even obama's dog, Bo, committed treason.

5b730671e199f32e008b5105-750-375.jpg

Reactions: AustinTXCat
I thought charges were dropped per the article headline I linked. So how does one get community service without a conviction?

Oh, "jussie" was a democrat. That's why.
His community service consisted of working two days at the Jessie Jackson Rainbow Coalition . So what do you do at the Rainbow Coalition, count money from all of the tax deductible contributions. $1.00 for Jessie, $1.00 for Jussie, $1.00 for Jessie, $1.00 for Jussie, $1.00 for Jessie, $1.00 for Jussie. By the end of two days he had more than enough money to pay off any fine in the "deal"..

Oh how we love America.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
Lol at Dems crying that Mueller didn't give a charging recommendation. That was never his job. He charged who he wanted. Ask Flynn et Al.

No charge is the message. He was never going to just poke around and give an opinion.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
How are you supposed to communicate or exist with a group who views the government as their saviors? The environmentalist cult is one of the dumbest in the Democrat Party. They’re nothing more than a doomsday cult.

They really believe they will fix everything by taking more of your money and giving it to the government. And yesterday was a perfect example of how their own party leaders don’t believe in it.

The thing is, Democrats are fully capable of doing whatever they want as individuals. They can give more of their own money, they can make their own choices for the environment, they can step aside and give their jobs to POC or whatever social justice cause these nuts rant about, they can do all of this without trying to force everything on everyone else.

But they can’t do that. Their ideology demands power over you.

Cant say that I am surprised about the whole Jussie Smollett deal. Will be interesting to see where it goes from here. Jussie says he didn't lie...yet he said it was 2 white guys who accosted him...and framed the whole ordeal as a racial hate crime. That's definitely a lie.

What happens to the two brothers? If Jussie didn't lie about being accosted and those two did it...then they should be prosecuted. But money changed hands between Smollett and the brothers...so he lied about that too.

The only thing I know for sure is that Jussie is a black, gay actor who is proficient at playing the victim and telling lies...so he is primed for a career in politics as a Democrat. Probably be the next mayor of Chi-town.

I had no idea who this skank was until this year when I heard her taking on conservatives and bashing Toni Lahren and Trump and what not.

A former stripper and prostitute drugging and robbing men while lecturing people about politics and morality.

One of my favorites was when she discovered what taxes were and how much the govt was f’n her right in the ass. In the real world, Uncle Sam drug and rob YOU!

Reactions: JStaff2187
Cant say that I am surprised about the whole Jussie Smollett deal.

Though I'm not surprised that it went away, I'm surprised in the matter in which it went away.

They didn't even go through the motions.

They just dropped it. Not even an Alford plea and then sealed it tighter than a divorce decree in a Senate run.

Should Jussie now ask CPD to get back to looking for the real MAGA hate crimers?

Maybe Jussie can sue the CPD for sidetracking his career.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
I don't get why McConnell is blocking the Mueller reports release. .

We as a country went through hell for 2 years over a garbage investigation, we should be able to see what nonsense is in it.

I don't get why McConnell is blocking the Mueller reports release. .

We as a country went through hell for 2 years over a garbage investigation, we should be able to see what nonsense is in it.
Cocaine can't block the release. That's all on Barr.

He's just not allowing a Senate vote calling for the release because it's the Dims wanting to say there's a Barr cover up going on if it's not released by quick X date of the Dims choosing out of thin air. Barr is legitimately protecting innocents from harm from revealing them & the national security interests. Dims know that but more so want to score points & he's not letting them.

Screw em, Cocaine!! :boxing:

lol at Trump considering attending the White House Correspondents Dinner.

I hate everything about that dinner UNLESS Trump is going their to troll them and tell them to shove it all right up their fat asses. Would be hilarious if he went and no one from the media companies went in protest.

Reactions: homeytheclown
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT