POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're telling me that cartels are not labeled as terrorists right now? Wtf have we been doing for 30 years....oh, buying drugs from mexico, selling guns to mexico, and waging war with terrorists halfway across the damn globe. Our country is corrupt as shit.

Right? Apparently nobody in Washington has watched Sicario, Traffic, etc.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
Of course the cartels aren't terrorist organizations. If they were the Obama administration never would have had an illegal gun running operation that went awry and resulted in the death of Americans.

Oh, wait, never mind, they did that in Benghazi.

Also, did you know cartels manufacture fentanyl real close to the border in huge industrial facilities (just like they do meth...). They just buy the ingredients from China, or elsewhere, to make the drugs. Just like Breaking Bad, basically.

Right, but we guard our ports of entry so they can't get any of it into America.

09-roll-safe.w700.h700.jpg

Uh-Oh

Why? Do you really need a law license in your 70s from a state that you don't reside?

From another board:

1)RBG kicks the bucket
2)Trump nominates HRC
3)Full FBI background check into Clinton's past
4)?????
5)Infinity-D chess

Uh-Oh

Why? Do you really need a law license in your 70s from a state that you don't reside?

From another board:

1)RBG kicks the bucket
2)Trump nominates HRC
3)Full FBI background check into Clinton's past
4)?????
5)Infinity-D chess

FBI backgroud Check on Hilary Clinton:

Hilary Clinton ran for president in 2016.

The end. She's clear.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity

Trump is now an aviation expert! Of course last week he was touting how amazing and advanced boeings planes were. This could actually bankrupt Boeing, the 737 is like 90% of their inventory atm. Hope nobody recently invest heavily in them.

He owns a 757, A Cessna corporate jet and two Sikorsky Helicopters. He probably knows more than you about what it takes to fly them.

You wonder why people flee to the suburbs, pay for private school, and talk about there being an obvious difference in cultures?

Yes...because no white student has ever harassed a teacher before.

How are you STILL allowed to get away with your blatantly racist posts? And you idiots on here actually sit there and condone it, liking all of his posts.

Tons of black people live in suburbs and attend private school, you racist pos. Why do you assume "suburbs" means white? You're racist and don't believe black people are equal to whites. Please go diaf.

You're an idiot.

He said "cultural differences" which, given his long and tired history of racist posts, we all know what he meant.

No idea who the mods are on here, but I'm gonna need some kind of explanation for that last ban, my bros.

I was merely pointing out a little hypocrisy with some of the things posted on this thread and the fact that they're being typed by "fans" of this program. If that's against board policy, I'll stop bringing it up.

Anyway...

Who's ready for some good ol' fashioned DIVERSITY OF THOUGHT?!?

What in the hell was Trump trying to argue on Twitter this morning? I didn't know he was such an expert in aviation. Shouldn't surprise me though!

Oh and I see our buddy @KingOfBBN is still up to his old "culture" wars. LMAO!! Give it a rest, bro.

Looking forward to seeing a bunch of you in my fine city this weekend. GO CATS.
I'll state it again...He owns a 757, A Cessna corporate jet and two Sikorsky Helicopters. He probably knows a little more than you about what it takes to fly them.

He owns a 757, A Cessna corporate jet and two Sikorsky Helicopters. He probably knows more than you about what it takes to fly them.
I have my drone certificate and sport pilot license. I'll get my private pilot license one of these days when I'm not so busy and can make time for the cross country flight. I'm sure Trump spends lots of time flying his own planes. His stupid ass couldn't figure out how to open the door without an illegal doing it for him.
My main job at UPS is to create algorithms for our planes to maximize fuel efficiency and minimize flight time while factoring in package windows, weather, weight, many different plane types and a million other variables. I spend a shitload of time with pilots and the FAA learning new flight characteristics.
Boeing relocated the engines on the 8 farther up front which cause the nose to naturally dip. They added in auto software to correct for this but forgot to train the pilots how to turn it off when not needed or know when it's on so they don't fight it. Most airlines took care of this on their own. The ones that didn't have crashed planes. The 737 is the most popular plane in the world so these crashes are a tiny blip but could still devistate the company if they let a moron like Trump ruin their PR response. They have like 300 billion in outstanding orders for the new fuel efficient variants.

Last edited:
I have my drone certificate and sport pilot license. I'll get my private pilot license one of these days when I'm not so busy and can make time for the cross country flight. I'm sure Trump spends lots of time flying his own planes. His stupid ass couldn't figure out how to open the door without an illegal doing it for him.
My main job at UPS is to create algorithms for our planes to maximize fuel efficiency and minimize flight time while factoring in package windows, weather, weight, many different plane types and a million other variables. I spend a shitload of time with pilots and the FAA learning new flight characteristics.

What does the sport pilot license allow you to do vs a private pilot license? Plane size? Airport access?

Have a few clients that own planes or shares of planes that aren't that expensive, and have always wondered what it would take to learn to fly one.

I'm sure I could google it, but I figured I might as well engage you in some friendly conversation for once.

Last edited:
Then the dingbat had the nerve to say "yea, but doesn't automation make things safer??"...automation is the reason these problems happened, fyi. Being a dumbass just to attempt to discredit Trump is priceless.

Boeing relocated the engines on the 8 farther up front which cause the nose to naturally dip. They added in auto software to correct for this but forgot to train the pilots how to turn it off when not needed or know when it's on so they don't fight it. Most airlines took care of this on their own. The ones that didn't have crashed planes. The 737 is the most popular plane in the world so these crashes are a tiny blip but could still devistate the company if they let a moron like Trump ruin their PR response. They have like 300 billion in outstanding orders for the new fuel efficient variants.

Guess you told me. Thanks for the enlightenment. Guess the old saying about what happens when one assumes things applies to me here.

That being said, I never said Trump was a pilot or an expert, I was merely pointing out the fact he's owned several types of aircraft and flies in them almost daily. One would think that as much time and money he spends on personal air travel, that he might get to know his pilots and learn a bit about the equipment he spends so much time in and spent a lot of time and money customizing to fit his extravagant lifestyle.

You're an idiot.

He said "cultural differences" which, given his long and tired history of racist posts, we all know what he meant.

I have him on ignore because I don't think he brings anything to the board at all, but in his defense I think he hates all democrats equally regardless of skin color.

Reactions: AustinTXCat

With today's confirmation of Paul Matey, the 3rd Circuit court of Appeals has flipped from majority appointed by democrats to majority of judges appointed by republicans.

“They are confirming more judges per year than any other president in history," said Kristine Lucius, executive vice president at the Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights, citing Senate Republicans' refusal to consider home-state opposition. In addition to the Third Circuit, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit, with jurisdiction over Florida, Georgia and Alabama, offers conservatives hope. It has gone from having a solid majority of judges named by Democrats to a 6-6 tie."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ervative-judges-makeover-takeover/3140131002/

Reactions: P19978 and mdlUK.1
With today's confirmation of Paul Matey, the 3rd Circuit court of Appeals has flipped from majority appointed by democrats to majority of judges appointed by republicans.

“They are confirming more judges per year than any other president in history," said Kristine Lucius, executive vice president at the Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights, citing Senate Republicans' refusal to consider home-state opposition. In addition to the Third Circuit, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit, with jurisdiction over Florida, Georgia and Alabama, offers conservatives hope. It has gone from having a solid majority of judges named by Democrats to a 6-6 tie."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ervative-judges-makeover-takeover/3140131002/
Now if we can just get that pesky 9th circuit flipped.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
No idea who the mods are on here, but I'm gonna need some kind of explanation for that last ban, my bros.

I was merely pointing out a little hypocrisy with some of the things posted on this thread and the fact that they're being typed by "fans" of this program. If that's against board policy, I'll stop bringing it up.

Anyway...

Who's ready for some good ol' fashioned DIVERSITY OF THOUGHT?!?

What in the hell was Trump trying to argue on Twitter this morning? I didn't know he was such an expert in aviation. Shouldn't surprise me though!

Oh and I see our buddy @KingOfBBN is still up to his old "culture" wars. LMAO!! Give it a rest, bro.

Looking forward to seeing a bunch of you in my fine city this weekend. GO CATS.

You and your countless sock accounts can gladly GFY.

What does the sport pilot license allow you to do vs a private pilot license? Plane size? Airport access?

Have a few clients that own planes or shares of planes that aren't that expensive, and have always wondered what it would take to learn to fly one.

I'm sure I could google it, but I figured I might as well engage you in some friendly conversation for once.
sport only lets you fly a 2 seater under 1400 lbs during the day. private lets you fly anytime and basically anywhere up to 13,000 lbs. a private license will cost you about 10 grand to get once you factor in training, plane rental, tests, etc. small planes aren't that expensive. you can get a used 172 for under 100 grand. the cheapest jet you can get is about 2 million, a Vision. for jet planes you also need type and model certifications.

Now if we can just get that pesky 9th circuit flipped.

Probably can't flip the 9th but it will be close. Trump has already had 3 judges confirmed to the 9th and has another 5 openings now. Once Trump fills those, 45% of the judges on the 9th CCA will have been appointed by republicans. Also the judges being named by Trump are true conservatives who are being opposed by the dem senators from their home states (DiFi & Kamala are losing their minds over this).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Court_of_Appeals_for_the_Ninth_Circuit

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT