"The point I'm making is that Trump..."

Imagine what 6 more years of Trump is going to do to him/her/it.... (gender fluid designated labeling, pick one).

Now you see what you will get from this time on with leaders on the left. Anytime anyone gets their feelings hurt and goes on social media or just confronts them anywhere, they will walk it back and change their stance, policy, law, or any other legislation to appease. But, someone is always complaining about something so, how do they keep up? The straight and easy answer is, they can't. Total chaos will follow.

Legalize all drugs and let Americans figure it out over the next 300 years or so. Tax them and spend the money on education and infrastructure.

Drugs are cool when done in moderation.

Do you guys even party, bro???
See the Strengthening the Tenth Amendment Through Entrusting States (STATES) Act, sponsored by six Democrat senators and five Republican senators.

You are dismissed.

And so it begins...

House Democrats explode in recriminations as liberals lash out at moderates

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-as-liberals-lash-out-at-moderates/ar-BBUdVVT

House Democrats exploded in recriminations Thursday over moderates bucking the party, with liberal Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez threatening to put those voting with Republicans "on a list" for a primary challenge.

In a closed-door session, a frustrated Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) lashed out at about two dozen moderates and pressured them to get on board. "We are either a team or we're not, and we have to make that decision," Pelosi said, according to two people present but not authorized to discuss the remarks publicly.

But Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.), the unquestioned media superstar of the freshman class, upped the ante, admonishing the moderates and indicating she would help liberal activists unseat them in the 2020 election.

Corbin Trent, a spokesman for Ocasio-Cortez, said she told her colleagues that Democrats who side with Republicans "are putting themselves on a list."

wSx1IWD.jpg

lol. ol donkey chompers gets elected to a seat with15,000 votes and instantly abuses power. She's dumber than a brick but I have to give her credit. She's got balls.

Last edited:
And so it begins...

House Democrats explode in recriminations as liberals lash out at moderates

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-as-liberals-lash-out-at-moderates/ar-BBUdVVT

House Democrats exploded in recriminations Thursday over moderates bucking the party, with liberal Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez threatening to put those voting with Republicans "on a list" for a primary challenge.

In a closed-door session, a frustrated Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) lashed out at about two dozen moderates and pressured them to get on board. "We are either a team or we're not, and we have to make that decision," Pelosi said, according to two people present but not authorized to discuss the remarks publicly.

But Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.), the unquestioned media superstar of the freshman class, upped the ante, admonishing the moderates and indicating she would help liberal activists unseat them in the 2020 election.

Corbin Trent, a spokesman for Ocasio-Cortez, said she told her colleagues that Democrats who side with Republicans "are putting themselves on a list."

wSx1IWD.jpg

This is one of the biggest problems I have with Dems. Republicans suck about a lot of things, but at least they allow individual thought. Dems only want group thinkers.

I despise “my team” thought process when it comes to politics and Dems are the absolute worst when it comes to this.

And AOC is batshit crazy. Never seen someone abuse their power so quickly. She is an idiot drunk with the power of 15,000 votes.

Remember the Navy Seal who exposed phony Vietnam veteran Nathan Phillips as just a reefer mechanic? YouTube permanently suspended his account. He had over 230,000 subscribers

Don Shipley was directly responsible for that coming out. He files a FOIA and had results within a week. He must have a pretty solid connection to get results back that fast.

He's a former Navy Seal whose M.O. is to out those that pose as ex-military(stolen valor) for personal gain.

It's a shame that actual journalist couldn't/wouldn't/had zero desire to expose such a fraud.

The point I'm making here is conservatives do not want to face the truth about Trump. They are by all appearances too concern about their personal positions, too devoted to a political position, or too cowardly to face the truth even to the point of not asking basic questions as to what is best for America.

The point "conservatives" as well as a lot of independents, libertarians, and even moderate democrats are making is that Trump is in office and will probably continue to be in office because liberals have lost their damn minds.

Liberals are the party of the individual over the country, every little individual person or unique group needs to have their specific needs met over what's best for the greater good of the country.

The dem party has moved from "what can you do for your country" to "what can all the good, hardworking, law abiding, tax paying people do for you..."

The fact that Trump is in office is not an indictment on conservatives, but liberals, their candidates and their overall platform.

Regular reasonable liberal and moderates are even starting to get heat from the feral wing of the party.

Trump and his platform was the best available last time around, that's not on conservatives, that's on dems some of whom have been trying to communicate that but are getting "put on a list" for it...some real nazi, communist, and Ba'ath party shit right there...

Tax refunds are down 8.4% so far this year. Mine was down $400 but i made 15k more and my withholding's were about equal to last year so i was basically net even year over year mainly because of having a 3rd child tax credit.
After slow start, tax refunds are ticking up, with the average check now more than $3,000
  • Refunds from Uncle Sam are starting to climb, as the average check is $3,143. That’s up 1.3 percent from last year.
  • This tax season marks the first time filers are submitting returns under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
  • Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin told CNBC on Thursday that tax refunds are now back at last year’s levels.
And the idiocy exhibited by certain resident loons continues unabated.....

After slow start, tax refunds are ticking up, with the average check now more than $3,000
  • Refunds from Uncle Sam are starting to climb, as the average check is $3,143. That’s up 1.3 percent from last year.
  • This tax season marks the first time filers are submitting returns under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
  • Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin told CNBC on Thursday that tax refunds are now back at last year’s levels.
And the idiocy exhibited by certain resident loons continues unabated.....

The main reason that tax refunds were coming in lower was that the Trump administration ordered the IRS to issue new withholding tables which took a lower percentage out of the average person's check. The idea was to get some of the tax cuts in everybody's hand ASAP rather than waiting to get it all at refund time.

The only people who owe more tax under the new tax system are the wealthiest 5%-10% in states with high income and property taxes like CA, NY, NJ and IL (due to the SALT deduction limitation). Many of those still came out better because of the lower tax rates on top brackets.

Flake was just speaking out of both sides of his mouth. McCain was inconsistent with his positions, and Corker may have been the most honest but he isn't around. I was mostly referring to the ongoing Trump corruption that is now being exposed. But you are at least paying attention eh?
What corruption is being exposed? You’re still copping out on telling us one “smoking gun” that came out of Cohens testimony. In fact I think it’s a LACK of corruption that’s being exposed. Or better yet the Democrats attempts at manufacturing corruption claims that are being exposed.

Reactions: IdaCat
The main reason that tax refunds were coming in lower was that the Trump administration ordered the IRS to issue new withholding tables which took a lower percentage out of the average person's check. The idea was to get some of the tax cuts in everybody's hand ASAP rather than waiting to get it all at refund time.

The only people who owe more tax under the new tax system are the wealthiest 5%-10% in states with high income and property taxes like CA, NY, NJ and IL (due to the SALT deduction limitation). Many of those still came out better because of the lower tax rates on top brackets.

Listening to the left cry about losing the SALT deduction is hilarious. It really only impacts the ultra-high net worth people.

Poor people weren't exceeding the $10k threshold anyway. A lot of the middle class who did exceed the threshold were getting hit with AMT. Those who weren't have probably been more than made whole with the increase in the standard deduction.

The only people this really impacts are those that made so much money AMT wasn't an issue.

Yeah, if you're paying $100,000 of property taxes a year on your house in the Hampton's and were negatively impacted by the SALT cap, my heart goes out to you.

So apparently the ok sign and Pepe were 4chan attempts to bait media into thinking they are white supremist symbols. And they fell for it. Idk what4chan really is but I have seen lots of examples of media saying Pepe and ok signs are racist ... including Covington, one lady with a straight face is grilling Jordan Peterson and strategically holds up a picture of 2 men smiling with Jordan behind a big Pepe banner. It’s an effing cartoon frog and the media is shaming people for it..

Furthermore, the SALT deduction limit should be $0, not $10k.

No reason California should be able to charge 12% tax rates that are subsidized by the federal government.

There are two ways to fix the negative impact if there's no SALT deduction:

1. States lower their income tax rates

2. States keep their income tax rates the same and convince congress to lower the federal tax rates and stop spending so much goddam money

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT