POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No Bill, 90% of what gets through does so through the ports.

They ship narcotics by the ton, what goes across the border via some human is at most a kilo here, a kilo there other than places like in SCal where there are tunnels under the border and they push through larger quantities...which is most of the other 10%.
Bill, I lived down there for 3 years and worked there for the best part of 13 years, I know what the **** I'm talking about. If you think there will be any noticeable difference of drugs on the street then you're crazy. They can't keep drugs out of prisons...think about that one.

Listen, I don’t care if you lived there, You don’t have to live there to realize that a border boundary would make it tougher to get them in. It’s not rocket science. Where is the proof that 90% goes through the ports of entry?
If that’s the case why have we built any boundary structures? Just gave guards at the ports of entry. In your mind they don’t work, even though we have actual real world evidence they do.

Just admit that you don’t want them because Trump has pushed for it. It’s ok, at least then you’d make a lick of sense, instead you jump through mental gymnastics to prove a point no one believes.
When a Dem gets elected, and pushes for a wall you’ll be right in tow.

I remember when conservatives criticized people who avoided Vietnam...

Plenty of Pubs do, and plenty of Pubs don't like Trumpy.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. In the context of American politics and government structure, the guy who both establishments would prefer not to be in office, by god that's the guy who should probably be up there.

Not even close to being true lol.
“The Southwest land border POEs are the major points of entry for illegal drugs, where smugglers use a wide variety of tactics and techniques for concealing drugs,” Beeson said, referring to ports of entry.
“Another metric would be the amount of — and it mostly comes through ports of entry, which is another discussion that we can certainly have here, but the amount of drugs that come through,” Kelly said.

Those are Trumps people saying that. All of CBP reports say the vast majority of drugs cross at entry points. why would you try to mule drugs a few pounds at a time when you can put a cpl tons in a trailer or container? The drug lords don't care about big shipments getting caught, they have billions in cash just sitting in stash houses. For every few $millions that get seized another $billion slip by. The cartels have so much money at this point i think they still do it because they just don't know any other life. El Chapo has 15 billion in assets, he could have quit decades ago & live a easy life on some remote island. He just couldn't stop because it became an addiction like the drugs. And they sure as shit don't care about a wall. You think they can't pay some poor ass cbp agent a few grand to look the other way? get real people. the only way you stop drug flow from the south is to produce it in America.

That depends where the center is. If it is where the public at large is, yeah I'm just left of moderate. If it is compared to this board I'm Karl Marx along with 97% of the American people.

This board is mainstream middle american conservatism ( I am not a conservative, nor could you call me a liberal i guess)

CW2.jpeg

What you and maybe others who are maybe not as politically savvy fail to notice is how far left things have moved.. this graph is from a liberal british periodical which happens to be the only thing I read political on a regular basis, other than what I get from this thread. This thread is actually phenomenal, it's a curated daily feed of what is actually happening in America, you even get the radical left reaction to it, and yes it is radical.... you can't get it just by watching the news or reading the newspapers you end up just misinformed or missing out on various issues

Spartacus, with support of the other dim hopefuls, is introducing a bill to legalize weed at the federal level. I would support this if they don't load it up with a bunch of idiocy, which they probably will just to make it a more divisive political issue. Trump already legalized hemp and has expressed positive interest in legalizing marijuana. This needs to get done, imo.

I have a med card. Thankfully.

I hate to say it. Sucks for everyone else not in a med or recreational state

Last edited:
Platinum- Most fake news. Doesn't care if he is wrong
Levi-moronic picture with words-none of it is true
Boston-Dumbest guy on this board. Everyone is racist
fuzz-fake intelligence, narcissist 100%
rq-see fuzz
mustsleepnow-Racism
Dion-smells like dirty farts and sucks a lot of penis

This board is mainstream middle american conservatism ( I am not a conservative, nor could you call me a liberal i guess)

What you and maybe others who are maybe not as politically savvy fail to notice is how far left things have moved.. this graph is from a liberal british periodical which happens to be the only thing I read political on a regular basis, other than what I get from this thread. This thread is actually phenomenal, it's a curated daily feed of what is actually happening in America, you even get the radical left reaction to it, and yes it is radical.... you can't get it just by watching the news or reading the newspapers you end up just misinformed or missing out on various issues

Last edited:
Reactions: DidneyWorl
Sheldon aldelson on his death bed. RNC bout to be broke

Not as broke as DNC once they start paying for everyone to have everything in accordance with their platform...got a lot of money in them deep dark DNC war chests that can be used on illegal immigrants, healthcare, sex changes, and spread out EVENLY to all dem lawmakers who may not be as important, contribute as much, or be as well off as others...

Also, pubs are putting their billionaire back in the ring...so if things go south he can spend his own money...unlike libs who told their billionaire to piss off...god forbid somebody who's been successful in business, ran a large global company, hired people, fired people, made deals, has real field experience with economics gets the nomination...

And so it begins...

House Democrats explode in recriminations as liberals lash out at moderates

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-as-liberals-lash-out-at-moderates/ar-BBUdVVT

House Democrats exploded in recriminations Thursday over moderates bucking the party, with liberal Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez threatening to put those voting with Republicans "on a list" for a primary challenge.

In a closed-door session, a frustrated Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) lashed out at about two dozen moderates and pressured them to get on board. "We are either a team or we're not, and we have to make that decision," Pelosi said, according to two people present but not authorized to discuss the remarks publicly.

But Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.), the unquestioned media superstar of the freshman class, upped the ante, admonishing the moderates and indicating she would help liberal activists unseat them in the 2020 election.

Corbin Trent, a spokesman for Ocasio-Cortez, said she told her colleagues that Democrats who side with Republicans "are putting themselves on a list."

wSx1IWD.jpg

No Bill, 90% of what gets through does so through the ports.

They ship narcotics by the ton, what goes across the border via some human is at most a kilo here, a kilo there other than places like in SCal where there are tunnels under the border and they push through larger quantities...which is most of the other 10%.
Bill, I lived down there for 3 years and worked there for the best part of 13 years, I know what the **** I'm talking about. If you think there will be any noticeable difference of drugs on the street then you're crazy. They can't keep drugs out of prisons...think about that one.
No. And you have no idea what you are talking about. I've seen countless interviews with people that do live there that are desperate for help.

Back to the main point.....in order for your deluded fantasy to be true the DEA and other agencies would have to know exactly how many drugs are coming in to the country....down to the ounce. Do you think they know? Hint - they don't.

Read the DEA report that so many libs like to link. It destroys their arguments and they have no idea why. I don't have time to go into right now but suffice it to say you are wrong. On the Main Board this argument arises quite a bit. There is a guy that posts on there that was a member of JTIF South that sets them straight.

The point I'm making here is conservatives do not want to face the truth about Trump. They are by all appearances too concern about their personal positions, too devoted to a political position, or too cowardly to face the truth even to the point of not asking basic questions as to what is best for America.

You remind me of an angry attention whore. Not saying you are one. Just that you exhibit 100% of the same qualities.

The point I'm making here is conservatives do not want to face the truth about Trump. They are by all appearances too concern about their personal positions, too devoted to a political position, or too cowardly to face the truth even to the point of not asking basic questions as to what is best for America.

46ntP2U.gif
tenor.gif

"The point I'm making is that Trump..."