POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump was not happy at that quick presser. Didn't want to answer anything and the ones he did made no sense. He actually said he doesn't believe Kim had anything to do with Otto's murder and didn't know anything about it. That should be just pathetically embarrassing even for Trumpsters. It's one to to play nice for diplomacy, it's a whole other level to publicly suck his cock. Pathetic, making an even bigger fool of himself than at Halinski.
"Those prisons are rough...He tells me that he didn’t know about it and I will take him at his word.”
“I don’t believe he would have allowed that...he felt very badly about it...he tells me that he didn’t know about it and I will take him at his word”

Last edited:
Most revealing that none of the comments I've read on this page are about Cohen's testimony today. Yeah I know he is a liar but then so is Trump. It almost like that subject is being avoided. Very remindful of the times just before Nixon's resignation. Of course then there were still some conservatives that put the country ahead of their party. No evidence of that integrity here that I've seen.
After all of the lies, fake news, and false hate crimes, you would think self proclaimed "intelligent and "educated" people could figure out that you should wait before commenting.

Once again, you show your lack of intelligence and ignorance or, it is just a plain compliance to your evil masters.

Yup looks like another summit of zero substance. Trump and Kim have left and everything has been called off. Did anyone really expect anything from this? NK is never changing without a lot of bodies...

52893265_2283015101743212_7772099860232142848_n.jpg

No longer a nuclear threat I thought. LMAO what an idiot! More like the art of being a shitty, failed negotiator!
We’re in :100points: better shape with NK than we’ve ever been, good grief.

You and your ilk were the same numbnuts that cried on election night that MAGA would have “his finger on the trigger”, “cause nuclear war with NK”, etc....

You and your type are exempted from having grownup opinions on major topics imo. You haven’t earned it.

Liberal ignorance makes it really hard for me to maintain my Christian values. I really struggle with this daily given what we have to face as a country from a specific group of people. I am 55 and have never witnessed so much hatred from one side and their blatant attempt at destroying our country. I wish I knew what the future held, but I suppose the good guys just need to keep fighting for what's right, although a small part of me wishes Trump would just resign and let the left handle this mess. We would then see hell before our eyes.

Most revealing that none of the comments I've read on this page are about Cohen's testimony today.

Can you provide a list of specific points of his testimony that rise to the level of political discussion? He said a lot of catty things you would expect an ex-girlfriend to dish about over one too many cocktails with friends, but I remember him essentially denying all of the Steele dossier points and bringing no new allegations against the President.

Again, specific things that relate to the Presidency, Russian collusion, etc. Not insinuations or masturbatory fantasies you had about Cohen dropping a bomb and the Secret Service immediately arresting Trump

Tim Nolan another Trump leader in Northern Kentucky is another example of runaway corruption in the GOP. Virginia's governor faced a Democratic party calling for his resignation, here in Kentucky not a peep from conservatives about the ongoing case of widespread human trafficking going on. Conservatives in Kentucky are anything but a beacon of honor and integrity.

Tim Nolan another Trump leader in Northern Kentucky is another example of runaway corruption in the GOP. Virginia's governor faced a Democratic party calling for his resignation, here in Kentucky not a peep from conservatives about the ongoing case of widespread human trafficking going on. Conservatives in Kentucky are anything but a beacon of honor and integrity.
WTF are you talking about. Nolan was removed from office and is in jail. The governor of Virginia, after being outed as a racist and pro-infanticide, is *checks notes* still the f***ing governor of Virginia. That Democratic party pressure must have been immense!

You honestly don't exist in the shared reality of the rest of humanity

The last 2 days the media has bonbarded us with the notion that complete denuclearization had no longer become the main goal of the admin. It was now being used as a negotiating option to get a deal. Thats what countless talking heads kept repeating.

Trump made it clear to Kim that complete denuclearization IS the deal, and now Trump NOT accepting less than that is supposed to be a bad thing?

Trump walking away from the negotiations is classic deal making. Did not get the deal he wanted so had no issues leaving. Kim wants to keep "limited" nukes and have all sanctions lifted. Appears Trump called him out on some sites he had no idea the US knew about. Kim is not being honest and Trump called his bluff. Guarantee if this was Bush, Obama, or any other usual politician (even though they would have never been able to get Kim to agree to meet) would have signed a bogus deal just to say they got a deal.

Trump walking away from the negotiations is classic deal making. Did not get the deal he wanted so had no issues leaving. Kim wants to keep "limited" nukes and have all sanctions lifted. Appears Trump called him out on some sites he had no idea the US knew about. Kim is not being honest and Trump called his bluff. Guarantee if this was Bush, Obama, or any other usual politician (even though they would have never been able to get Kim to agree to meet) would have signed a bogus deal just to say they got a deal.
Actually Kim Jong Un is the one that left early...

So conservatives reduce themselves to shouting name calling while ignoring the the truth being exposed in front of them. Here a favorite target of conservatives shows why she is far sharper and knowledgeable than than they would like as she gives even more solid reasons for Trump tax returns to be made public:

So conservatives reduce themselves to shouting name calling while ignoring the the truth being exposed in front of them. Here a favorite target of conservatives shows why she is far sharper and knowledgeable than than they would like as she gives even more solid reasons for Trump tax returns to be made public:
Mods please ban for nudity

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT