POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is absolutely correct. Anyone can see him coming a mile away. So doesn't this raise the question, why did Donald Trump make him such a close advisor?
Well I'm sure if Trump knew one day he would try to stab him in the back he wouldn't have hired him.

This is absolutely correct. Anyone can see him coming a mile away. So doesn't this raise the question, why did Donald Trump make him such a close advisor?

Scumbags attract other scumbags.

If you haven't noticed by now, Trump did not get elected because of his morals. People were fed up with the status quo in Washington and given the alternative (4-8 years of Hillary) they took that alternative. Before the election, everyone knew that Trump was a cheating, lying, scumbag - but so is Hillary, and at least Trump wasn't a career politician.

Acting like anyone would be surprised at any of the scumbag shit Trump has done in the past is disingenuous. It was laid at the feet of voters prior to November 2016 and the voters made their decision. These theatrics are a waste of time and money.

Character assassination is really the only plan Republicans have atm. No attempts so far to directly address his testimony.

Good grief...lol. Character assassination is usually the tactic when, you know, the person doesn't have any character or has past credibility issues. What part of common sense 101 did you fail?

Cohen is getting destroyed...Dems lost round 1 - surprised they didn't go after the Trump is racist route...easiest thing to get solid soundbites on from his opening statements...especially when Cohens credibility on everything else is limited.

Well I'm sure if Trump knew one day he would try to stab him in the back he wouldn't have hired him.
Yeah, but he should have had an idea, right? The guy has associated with dodgy people his whole career, and you would think that you would take extra care before choosing your one of your closest advisors.

The guy did major construction and development in NYC his entire life, I am sure he has used dozens of fixers in that cesspool over that time. Cohen is perfect for flipping though and obviously a huge error by DT.

Reactions: screwduke1
Yeah, but he should have had an idea, right? The guy has associated with dodgy people his whole career, and you would think that you would take extra care before choosing your one of your closest advisors.
Yeah, but trying to find an honest atty in NYC is near impossible.

Trump has a history of associating with sleazeball criminals. Just being around them doesn't automatically make you one.

160909161500-trump-clinton-6-super-169.jpg

clinton-trump.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

"One potential problem..." Other than lying and not even offering anything that would be necessary to make this investigation worth it during that lying? Just one "potential" problem tho

In the interest of calling it down the middle, I'll repeat the same comment I made about the idiots at McConnell's office - we should retire the word "activist" and replace it with "troublemaker."

Not really comparable situations.

And even if you think they are, it still doesn't excuse a physical assault.

If the conservative was doing something wrong, campus police should have been brought in to deal with it. The left doesn't seem to understand you don't get to violently attack people with different views.

Reactions: mdlUK.1 and IdaCat
Not really comparable situations.

And even if you think they are, it still doesn't excuse a physical assault.

If the conservative was doing something wrong, campus police should have been brought in to deal with it. The left doesn't seem to understand you don't get to violently attack people with different views.

Agreed - not excusing the behavior of the idiot who punched him, he should certainly be punished for that.

I took a risk management course several years back and one of the things the instructor said has stuck with me - just because we have the right to do something doesn't mean we should do it. This guy has the right to be at the most liberal campus in the country for his conservative "activism." That doesn't make it a good idea. Same way I have the right to walk down the street in the projects of Detroit with a megaphone and express my displeasure with black criminals. I'm not headed to Michigan to do that anytime soon.

Reactions: AustinTXCat

Just another independent lurker who has been on Catpaw since 2006 and the believing fake collusion shit finally set you over the edge to post.

Not Gitmo.
Not IRS.
Not Fast and Furious.
Not Benghazi.
Not Bernie's primary.
Not Hillary's emails.
Not Kavanaugh.

No posts until November 6, 2018.

Reactions: qwesley
Agreed - not excusing the behavior of the idiot who punched him, he should certainly be punished for that.

I took a risk management course several years back and one of the things the instructor said has stuck with me - just because we have the right to do something doesn't mean we should do it. This guy has the right to be at the most liberal campus in the country for his conservative "activism." That doesn't make it a good idea. Same way I have the right to walk down the street in the projects of Detroit with a megaphone and express my displeasure with black criminals. I'm not headed to Michigan to do that anytime soon.

I am in favor of any analogy that compares liberals on a college campus to Detriot criminals...

Reactions: qwesley and KRJ1975

Here is the issue. Guy was assaulted on camera in broad daylight. Why did nobody come to help him or gran the perp. At the very least how does Cal police or local police not have the guy in custody, and they have made no attempts to do so. When did the law become arbitrary and subjective, and if so Dems better pray the tables are never turned.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT