• NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice grammar.
e0b058f59f61a0faff241e2cfdc81bce4c4a80e5ba46e0ebacec2e53a3656d76.jpg

You can tap out at anytime.

Goodness. Does Mike Pence even exist?

Platinum thinks Donald Trump writes legislation and Mike Pence sets policy in the US.

And he thinks we believe his lies about his tax return.

It's not a lie if it's YOUR truth. - dems

Not a fan of the Bunny Ranch, eh?

You also against legalizing weed and gambling?

Man, I know a teacher-bro who thinks you’re lame AF.

Do you even party, bro?
And you want some to believe that you serve the Lord? Hypocrite.

6th year in a row that i'm headed to Vegas for March Madness.

Goodness. Does Mike Pence even exist?

Platinum thinks Donald Trump writes legislation and Mike Pence sets policy in the US.

And he thinks we believe his lies about his tax return.
Platinum has to be the all time dumbest person to ever post in this thread. I can't think of anyone else who has been wrong on practically everything non stop like platinum. The dude makes @cardkilla and @fuzz77 look like geniuses.

Reactions: ymmot31
You're are biblically ignorant. Joshua 24:15 is not referring Christ. Stick to no collusion and fake news. You're good at that.

Quit going off on a different tangent. I do not want to here you say " I didn't say Joe Montana, I said Joe Montania"

You invoked the scripture(Mathew 6:24) about serving two masters, but yet you can't say you serve Jesus Christ.
Now say it. Jesus Christ is Lord whom I serve.

And you want some to believe that you serve the Lord? Hypocrite.

6th year in a row that i'm headed to Vegas for March Madness.
You ok bud? Can’t remember to last time I talked to anyone about religion. Yet alone tried to convince them I serve the Lord.

Maybe you have me confused with someone else.

Reactions: ymmot31
Quit going off on a different tangent. I do not want to here you say " I didn't say Joe Montana, I said Joe Montania"

You invoked the scripture(Mathew 6:24) about serving two masters, but yet you can't say you serve Jesus Christ.
[roll] Triggered

Is cat_chaser your sock account?

It's not a different tangent. Your reply to Matt 6:24 was Joshua 24:15

As a matter of fact my reply was for warrior kitty. You chose to butt in. Maybe mind your business and you won't be so exposed.

Slightly OT but since its on Fox Business news:

Varney is interviewing Jared Max (a sports reporter), they are talking about the growing movement to get Zion Williamson to sit out the rest of the season. Its essentially a slamfest against the NCAA.

Here's to Zion doing what's best for him... and sitting out lol.
The NBA & Players Assoc. screwed him over not letting him play in NBA.

It's not a different tangent. Your reply to Matt 6:24 was Joshua 24:15

Read slowly. The different tangent is you stooping to name calling and saying "Stick to collusion and fake news. You're good at that."

Zero relevance and by the way, you'll be hard pressed to find a post of mine talking about collusion and fake news. Both are a given. MSM is fake news and the democrats are guilty of collusion.

I just find it strange that someone who invoked scripture about serving two masters can't say Jesus Christ is Lord.

I'm done with this though.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/02/22/soros-purchase-major-polish-media-group/

This is how Soros does his dirty work. He's smart enough to know that if you control the media then you can control a large segment of the population through propaganda. He has "donated" to a lot of major U.S. news networks in the past.

Soros, Bloomberg, Steyer, the Koch brothers, etc. are what I would call Alphas because they control the chess pieces though their wealth. People like Maddow, Acosta, AOC, etc. are just ponds in the grand scheme of things.

oh really? good detective work Sherlock.

The district’s dress code is available online. It states that no hats or caps may be worn inside classrooms and offices.

15. Hats and/or caps and/or sunglasses must be removed in the classrooms or offices. Specific clothing and hats determined by the school district or school site to be gangrelated or inappropriate apparel are not acceptable. Rules relative to college, university, and professional team apparel apply to hats, caps and other types of head coverings. Articles of sun-protective clothing, including, but not limited to, hats and sunglasses, may be used outdoors. Subject to these provisions, sun-protective clothing, headwear, other than caps or hats, will not be allowed at school. School sites may add other restrictions on the type of hats to be worn.
So a hijab isn't a hat?

https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/22/robert-kraft-named-in-prostitution-sting/

The whole f*cking lot of you are corrupt to your souls and I love that it's being exposed.
Lol, there are 300 million ppl in this country and this guy picks 1 person and makes some blanket statement. Lol. Good to know the scope of his cognitive ability. I guess at least it's not someone being paid by tax dollars in public office who wears blackface...all dems must do that, right?

Get em Kraft, I wouldnt expect an old AF man to get on tinder. Atleast it's not a pedophile ring.

Read slowly. The different tangent is you stooping to name calling and saying "Stick to collusion and fake news. You're good at that."

Zero relevance and by the way, you'll be hard pressed to find a post of mine talking about collusion and fake news. Both are a given. MSM is fake news and the democrats are guilty of collusion.

I just find it strange that someone who invoked scripture about serving two masters can't say Jesus Christ is Lord.

I'm done with this though.

Another one bites the dust. Didn't think you were man enough to address your mistake. Snowflakes melting left and right.

Lol, there are 300 million ppl in this country and this guy picks 1 person and makes some blanket statement. Lol. Good to know the scope of his cognitive ability. I guess at least it's not someone being paid by tax dollars in public office who wears blackface...all dems must do that, right?

Get em Kraft, I wouldnt expect an old AF man to get on tinder. Atleast it's not a pedophile ring.
Here's another:

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/russian-hooker-who-had-sex-with-donald-trump-mocks-his-tiny-penis/

Reactions: jameslee32
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT