POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
soybean exports are down 20 million tons. that math doesn't work out in farmers favor. and every time we hear a tweet like that it never actually happens. kind of like how we get a report every month for the last year that Mueller is winding down.

P.S. When the **** is rivals going to hire a competent coder and fix the MEDIA EMBED bug? ! I will loan them one of mine for free. will take 5 mins to fix
#learntocode

Soybean production is not down 20 million bushels. In fact, production was up in2018.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/192058/production-of-soybeans-for-beans-in-the-us-since-2000/

Smollett can't help himself. He's still playing the victim card. Looks like his legal team's strategy is to paint the Chicago PD as corrupt and partisan. Claiming the system has betrayed Jussie and the PD has victimized him further because they're out to get him because he's a black man.

When this idiot is finally forced to admit guilt I guarantee he tries to play the victim for a third time and seeks sympathy by blaming it on a drug problem. Watch and see.

He's already blamed drugs. One of the brothers was selling him extasy. d1ja probably calls it molly.

Hey libs, what was the name of that stuff you guys used to, or maybe still, inhale. Not penis, it was some kind of gas.

Damn, 165 people were charged in that sting Robert Kraft was involved in.

So, the cops know that these chicks are sex slaves being held against their will, and they decide the proper play is to allow them to continue to be used for sex so they can get extra people on tape? Or did 165 people run through there in one day? How long did the investigation go on?

:flushed:

52377255_2336662319885003_7209856841247883264_n.jpg
I saw the video this was from. She is a speech pathologist graduate and was telling everyone to vote for Bernie so she would not have to pay it back.

So, the cops know that these chicks are sex slaves being held against their will, and they decide the proper play is to allow them to continue to be used for sex so they can get extra people on tape? Or did 165 people run through there in one day? How long did the investigation go on?
Good questions for sure. Not sure we will ever know the answers though.

Reactions: ymmot31
oh really? good detective work Sherlock.

The district’s dress code is available online. It states that no hats or caps may be worn inside classrooms and offices.

15. Hats and/or caps and/or sunglasses must be removed in the classrooms or offices. Specific clothing and hats determined by the school district or school site to be gangrelated or inappropriate apparel are not acceptable. Rules relative to college, university, and professional team apparel apply to hats, caps and other types of head coverings. Articles of sun-protective clothing, including, but not limited to, hats and sunglasses, may be used outdoors. Subject to these provisions, sun-protective clothing, headwear, other than caps or hats, will not be allowed at school. School sites may add other restrictions on the type of hats to be worn.
You read much? Headline said to school.

Reactions: ymmot31
Quit going off on a different tangent. I do not want to here you say " I didn't say Joe Montana, I said Joe Montania"

You invoked the scripture(Mathew 6:24) about serving two masters, but yet you can't say you serve Jesus Christ.
Now say it. Jesus Christ is Lord whom I serve.
He can't, when I pointed out he served Satan, you heard crickets.

Now I see where the Iowa broadcaster has been suspended by the university. A player was laying waste to the opposing team at the end of the game, and the guy said that he was "King Kong." He meant it as a compliment, that the guy was a beast, at the end of the game, but because the player was black, some took offense. This crap is just going to far. I believe in equality and everyone being treated the same, but when you get junk like this, it is just beyond belief.

Last edited:
Now I see where the Iowa broadcaster has been suspended by the university. A player was laying waste to the opposing team at the end of the game, and the guy said that he was "King Kong." He meant it as a compliment, that they guy was a beast, but because the player was black, some took offense. This crap is just going to far. I believe in equality and everyone being treated the same, but when you get junk like this, it is just beyond belief.
Welcome to 2019.....
Everyone is soooooo touchy.....

Eventually I’m going to get in trouble for hugging people. It’s just who I am...sorry....

This one I can't defend. Who thought a suspension for the rest of the season was necessary for something that, while mirroring a racist trope was pretty clearly said innocently?

Reactions: wildcatdonf
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT