How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
police say they have video of Kraft getting sucked off. play that tape! lmao
why do you go to some dirty asian hand job lounge when your that rich? he has a hot piece of ass girlfriend, tell her to get jerking & sucking or get hiking. Poor guy probably won't get to eat hamberders with Trump :(

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/22/robert-kraft-named-in-prostitution-sting/

The whole f*cking lot of you are corrupt to your souls and I love that it's being exposed.
According to the Big Lead, Patriots owner Robert Kraft donated $204,300 to political candidates and fundraising pacts from 2008-2014, with 63.8 percent of those contributions going to Democrats. In the 2012 presidential race, Kraft pledged $57,900 to the Obama Victory Fund, a joint fundraising committee for President Barack Obama.

He is however, tight with Trump.

According to the Big Lead, Patriots owner Robert Kraft donated $204,300 to political candidates and fundraising pacts from 2008-2014, with 63.8 percent of those contributions going to Democrats. In the 2012 presidential race, Kraft pledged $57,900 to the Obama Victory Fund, a joint fundraising committee for President Barack Obama.

He is however, tight with Trump.
Kraft is just like TRump was. will donate money to anybody that will help him screw over the middle class and get sucked off. Don't care about political parties except when they are in front of a camera.

Trump is so bad at negotiating he would end up paying New York 3 billion to demolish the wall by the time Cuomo was done with him.

You're going full AOC thinking there was a $3B line item and then justifying losing Amazon.

Like minds and what not.

AOC actually saved New York $3B and kept New York from cutting a check to Amazon for $3,000,000,000. SMFH

Reactions: AustinTXCat
That dumbass pretends to be a Christian conservative, part of the moral majority. That rub and tug was also part of an international sex ring, talk about the height hypocrisy
I don't care what he pretends to be, he doesn't speak for all of us. He's his own man, makes his own mistakes. What he's charged with is a misdemeanor by the way, and i'm sure most all Asian rub-n-tugs are part of some sort of sex ring or human trafficking ring. I'm not defending the dude, I don't even like the Patriots, couldn't give two shits about them. But i'm not going to let you lump me into the aspersions you cast on the lot of us.

You have to be pretty brain dead to think wearing a hat is patriotism. Schools don't let you wear hats, get the **** over it snowflake.

Maybe we're the same account jackass

Maybe you are. Same MO. He can't read either because the story linked states that hats and caps are acceptable at the school. Also states that MAGA hats were acceptable until Trump won.

police say they have video of Kraft getting sucked off. play that tape! lmao
why do you go to some dirty asian hand job lounge when your that rich? he has a hot piece of ass girlfriend, tell her to get jerking & sucking or get hiking. Poor guy probably won't get to eat hamberders with Trump :(
Thought you guys supported the legalization of prostitution? Why you mad?

I don't care what he pretends to be, he doesn't speak for all of us. He's his own man, makes his own mistakes. What he's charged with is a misdemeanor by the way, and i'm sure most all Asian rub-n-tugs are part of some sort of sex ring or human trafficking ring. I'm not defending the dude, I don't even like the Patriots, couldn't give two shits about them. But i'm not going to let you lump me into the aspersions you cast on the lot of us.

You're outing yourself dummy. If the shoe don't fit... Try having an original thought outside of the borg collective mentality prevalent around here.

every rich white guy is salivating at the news. the bidding war for the Patriots will be insane.
If a misdemeanor BJ from an asian hooker costs him the Patriots, we're living in a sorry country. Dude will pay a fine and have his lawyer appear in court for him. It's not like he's going to prison.

Maybe you are. Same MO. He can't read either because the story linked states that hats and caps are acceptable at the school. Also states that MAGA hats were acceptable until Trump won.
oh really? good detective work Sherlock.

The district’s dress code is available online. It states that no hats or caps may be worn inside classrooms and offices.

15. Hats and/or caps and/or sunglasses must be removed in the classrooms or offices. Specific clothing and hats determined by the school district or school site to be gangrelated or inappropriate apparel are not acceptable. Rules relative to college, university, and professional team apparel apply to hats, caps and other types of head coverings. Articles of sun-protective clothing, including, but not limited to, hats and sunglasses, may be used outdoors. Subject to these provisions, sun-protective clothing, headwear, other than caps or hats, will not be allowed at school. School sites may add other restrictions on the type of hats to be worn.

oh really? good detective work Sherlock.

The district’s dress code is available online. It states that no hats or caps may be worn inside classrooms and offices.

Once again, dumbass, READ the story. She was asking to wear the hat in a meeting with her group of like minded conservatives.

You're too stupid to interact with me. I bet that hurts, doesn't it?

"On Feb. 20, Mueller had planned to wear her red MAGA hat with her friends in the Valley Patriots, a pro-Trump community group. But anticipating another clothing violation, Mueller asked her school for permission. She didn’t get it."

Once again, dumbass, READ the story. She was asking to wear the hat in a meeting with her group of like minded conservatives.

You're too stupid to interact with me. I bet that hurts, doesn't it?
and the school bans all political hats & clothing so the snowflake can get the **** over it.

and the school bans all political hats & clothing so the snowflake can get the **** over it.

Jesus dude, have someone read it to you.

“Our dress code policy contains general guidelines to support a learning environment free from distraction and that promotes a safe and welcoming environment on campus,” Avants tells Yahoo Lifestyle. “The district dress code allows for students to wear shirts or other clothing with a wide variety of sayings and/or political commentary. Unless causing an actual disruption on campus, MAGA apparel is acceptable, and this has been shared with the student.”

eek.gif

53352468_2336342846583617_3382945928590655488_n.jpg

You're outing yourself dummy. If the shoe don't fit... Try having an original thought outside of the borg collective mentality prevalent around here.

It's apparent by the fruit that you are bearing who you serve. Now I know why after posting a post that included the scripture about not serving two masters, you were reluctant to say who you serve.

Reactions: ymmot31
It's apparent by the fruit that you are bearing who you serve. Now I know why after posting a post that included the scripture about not serving two masters, you were reluctant to say who you serve.
I did respond. I don't cast my pearls before swine. Get it now, pig.

I did respond. I don't cast my pearls before swine. Get it now, pig.

smug·no·rant
Dictionary result for smugnorant
/ˈ'smuɡnərənt/
adjective
  1. lacking knowledge or awareness in general but pretending to; uneducated or unsophisticated but blissfully unaware.
    "he was told constantly that he was ignorant and smug, he was truly smugnorant"

Reactions: CrittendenWildcat
I did not say that you refused to respond. You refuse to say "Jesus Christ is Lord" whom I serve. You can say that if it's true.
You're are biblically ignorant. Joshua 24:15 is not referring Christ. Stick to no collusion and fake news. You're good at that.

Last edited:
Jesus dude, have someone read it to you.

“Our dress code policy contains general guidelines to support a learning environment free from distraction and that promotes a safe and welcoming environment on campus,” Avants tells Yahoo Lifestyle. “The district dress code allows for students to wear shirts or other clothing with a wide variety of sayings and/or political commentary. Unless causing an actual disruption on campus, MAGA apparel is acceptable, and this has been shared with the student.”
Reading is hard when you're as dumb as @Platinumdrgn

Reactions: ymmot31
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT