POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would love to know the context/question that led to that Trump quote. I feel like it'd had to be, "It's been said Jeffrey likes to party with younger women, have you ever witnessed it?"

Obviously with Platinum lying, and trying to make it seem like Trump was on his plane more than once, I'd assume that quote is also out of context or twisted.

At the time of the quote and in context,” young girls” means “rich guys with eye-candy, 18+.”

Plat now, “Trump rapes 14 yr olds on the reg and also many more times than Slick Willy and flight logs/consensus.”

Reactions: ymmot31
Would love to know the context/question that led to that Trump quote. I feel like it'd had to be, "It's been said Jeffrey likes to party with younger women, have you ever witnessed it?"

Obviously with Platinum lying, and trying to make it seem like Trump was on his plane more than once, I'd assume that quote is also out of context or twisted.
Right, had to be an absolutely innocent quote. It couldn’t have been that he was trying to grab some underage girl by the pussy or anything.

Reactions: d1ja
Even better question, when was the first real maga hate crime?

Seriously. No doubt the media would refer to it every day if it was a real thing. The only example they ever point to when pressed is Charlottesville... when a guy freaked out and backed up a car quickly in a crowd. He was definitely targeting the gays or blacks for being gay or black.

Right, had to be an absolutely innocent quote. It couldn’t have been that he was trying to grab some underage girl by the pussy or anything.

Hm, man, guess it'd be great if we had context like I said.

Platinum's post was filled with all sorts of lies. You do not get the benefit of the doubt on quotes that are out of context to support your lefty loony toon positions. Stop lying about everything. There's a reason you loony toons never cite anything.

I know he will only get jail time but this POS should be hung in front of the Lincoln Memorial. Some may say he committed treason. George Washington would agree with them.

Every time I see "Media Embed" (meaning I cant see the picture) and "treason" in the same sentence I immediately think its about Obama.

Wonder why that is?

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Slightly OT but since its on Fox Business news:

Varney is interviewing Jared Max (a sports reporter), they are talking about the growing movement to get Zion Williamson to sit out the rest of the season. Its essentially a slamfest against the NCAA.

Here's to Zion doing what's best for him... and sitting out lol.

Dz9WNuiW0AEhZ5R.jpg:large

I loath people that use sock accounts.

Which regular, who past 2016 largely disappeared, has a rager for Gyero?
One who post almost exclusively in Gyero now, but yet no one in Gyero will let him in.

Just post under Albany and be done with it.

It's so bizarre. Blows my mind

He's a sock puppet. Who cannot read.

I've stumbled across a den of the dimwitted. United Sycophants Association. As stated earlier, I'm strictly here for entertainment and have not been disappointed. It's like driving past a car crash, I had to take a peek.

Job 9:24
Dan 4:17

I've stumbled across a den of the dimwitted. United Sycophants Association. As stated earlier, I'm strictly here for entertainment and have not been disappointed. It's like driving past a car crash, I had to take a peek.

Job 9:24
Dan 4:17

Looks like we have a mutual admiration society then because your stupidity and lack of reading ability has been fun to laugh at.

You're the dumbass who started posting a few days ago by thinking this was gyero. If you could read then you would notice that each thread has it's own name.

You are smug, yet, you are ignorant. You're smugnorant, and that gives me a chuckle.

Congrats! You're not useless after all.

I started listening to Joe Rogan interview the dude who created Twitter...didn't finish, but good lord, these techie people are out of control nuts. Every one of them believes their stupid website is somehow a fundamental piece to America...it's beyond weird, and frankly, scary. These bs websites could go away right now, and tbh, our country would be better for it.

The stupidest part I heard was dude explaining how they have AI that picks and chooses what is "hate speech". F You, dude.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT