POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Doesn't matter? Are you new to gyero? The cognitive dissonance of some here is truly amazing to witness.

No ive been here quite a while . Would you say it's worse with the conservatives on here or liberals? I've seen conservatives on here be pretty critical of certain republicans. Can't say I've seen much of that from resident liberals about any democrat.

51326301_2119368141708577_2259432747959320576_n.jpg

No ive been here quite a while . Would you say it's worse with the conservatives on here or liberals? I've seen conservatives on here be pretty critical of certain republicans. Can't say I've seen much of that from resident liberals about any democrat.

I would say it's worse with conservatives, only because this is a conservative dominated forum. A ton of group think here.

Reactions: jameslee32
Wow, way to set the bar high. How many muslims do you know who are amassing an arsenal, but don't quite rise to the level of this guy?
He posted that twice because, its all they have to the thousands that are from the left loving America hating Muslims. They will use this one until the real story breaks then, will bury it when it turns out he is an Ocrazio/Burnman production.

Last edited:
Reactions: ymmot31
Is he a nut job, or a brother in arms to some posters here?

I know of none. I also wouldn't call it rising
Well obviously you are too dumb to see or understand what you see or hear. Check your skirt, it is too short.

I would say it's worse with conservatives, only because this is a conservative dominated forum. A ton of group think here.

I stand corrected. Is there a membership? Why do I not belong?

We already have too many dumbass libs here as it is. Stick around for a bit, you won't last long.

Hasson isn't "one of us". We're not like dumbass libs, we believe in actual law and order and we're all glad he was stopped before he hurt anyone. Besides, I would prefer Nancy Pelosi died a long suffering death and not the instant demise of a gunshot.

He posted that twice because, its all they have to the thousands that are from the left loving America hating Muslims. They will use this one until the real story breaks then, will bury it when it turns out he is an Ocrazio/Burnman production.
Actually he posted it 3 times if you include quoting screwduke's posting about the same story. Increased the snark in his comment each time, trying to elicit a reaction but increasingly frustrated that his post didn't have the desired effect.

Might be best that he put the keyboard away and lurk for a while, maybe read up and try to gain some intelligent political perspective from the regulars here.

Actually he posted it 3 times if you include quoting screwduke's posting about the same story. Increased the snark in his comment each time, trying to elicit a reaction but increasingly frustrated that his post didn't have the desired effect.

Might be best that he put the keyboard away and lurk for a while, maybe read up and try to gain some intelligent political perspective from the regulars here.

One was from ABC, the other from Fox News. Gotta be careful of that fake news.

We already have too many dumbass libs here as it is. Stick around for a bit, you won't last long.

Hasson isn't "one of us". We're not like dumbass libs, we believe in actual law and order and we're all glad he was stopped before he hurt anyone. Besides, I would prefer Nancy Pelosi died a long suffering death and not the instant demise of a gunshot.

Curious...what do you think the ratio is of conservatives vs libs in this thread?

For the record, you're not capable of running me off. I come and go as I please

Curious...what do you think the ratio is of conservatives vs libs in this thread?

For the record, you're not capable of running me off. I come and go as I please

I don't think it's high enough. Also, for the record, I didn't say anything about running you off. I told you to stick around. You've been here an hour and you've proved several times that you don't know how to read. You'll continue to say stupid shit until you get tired of having it fed back to you.

That's what I meant by saying you don't belong. We've already got a supreme dumbass that we're used to. We can still use lurkers though!

I don't think it's high enough. Also, for the record, I didn't say anything about running you off. I told you to stick around. You've been here an hour and you've proved several times that you don't know how to read. You'll continue to say stupid shit until you get tired of having it fed back to you.

That's what I meant by saying you don't belong. We've already got a supreme dumbass that we're used to. We can still use lurkers though!

You make a lot of assumptions, that shows a lack of intelligence. Anything you would like to add?

Pulse nightclub shooter and Las Vegas shooter told coast guard dude to "hold our beers" and he thinks he has a gotcha moment.

Dims may have a new leader. This should be fun.

You're clueless. Keep reaching, it's entertaining

If Jussie Smollett doesn't turn himself in tomorrow an arrest warrant will be issued. 1 to 3 years for a Class IV felony for filing a false police report.

They have video of the brothers buying ski masks and other items the day before scam. They have phone records. He's toast...unless...he's as unstable as I think he is in which case he might just off himself rather than face what a piece of shit he is. :pray:
Aside from jail time for falsely perpetuating a hate crime, Which in and of itself should be considered a hate crime, he should be required to pay restitution to the city of Chicago police department for all of the wasted resources and man hours spent unraveling this hoax.

My guess is a libtard, obummer, triggered snowflake...amirite?

Who freaking cares what he is? The dude sounds like a lunatic and I hope he never sees the outside of a prison for the rest of his life.

Do you really think the conservatives on here are going to try and make excuses for this nutjob? If he's a liberal, he's a lunatic liberal. If he's a conservative, he's a lunatic conservative. Who really freaking cares.

Good job on the authorities on catching this idiot before he did anything.

Who freaking cares what he is? The dude sounds like a lunatic and I hope he never sees the outside of a prison for the rest of his life.

Do you really think the conservatives on here are going to try and make excuses for this nutjob? If he's a liberal, he's a lunatic liberal. If he's a conservative, he's a lunatic conservative. Who really freaking cares.

Good job on the authorities on catching this idiot before he did anything.

Looking forward to the 20 page, weeks long discussion on this. Nevermind, would rather discuss that national emergency Jussie Smollett created.

Did you know that not allowing treasonous terrorists who want you dead and your way of life annihilated into your country risks radicalising others?

Not to mention whatever crime(s) she committed were done so in Syria. Putting her on trial in the UK is pointless. If you feel it's fair she should be allowed back in the UK to face consequences of her actions then the UK needs to immediately extradite her to Syria to face trial.

Last edited:
Reactions: AustinTXCat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT