POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If there was even a shred of a possibility that Trump colluded with Russia, the deep state would have had him out of office a year and a half ago.

HOWEVER

Trump did appoint a couple "conservative" Justices, and conservative Justices tend to play fast and loose with our privacy rights. So maybe leaving Trump in office while running interference on anything he tried to accomplish policywise got what every establishment politicians wanted. Less privacy for the American people while stifling everything but tax reform.

Fat man....excuse me, plus sized person (which is perfectly fine and acceptable and healthy) dies from being enormous.

Trump won't be charged. Mueller will say something like the evidence wasn't strong enough to indict. Thereby making it look like there was something nefarious going on. No way Mueller is going to admit that the investigation was a witch hunt.
The report will probably focus on Roger Stone and Manafort and that stupid troll farm. The report will have a part saying that Trump is innocent too but it doesn't matter because that part won't be reported about and the left will cry for impeachment. The hysteria from the report will be nauseating.

52594289_10156196922250197_3415048099003891712_n.jpg

I hate this media Embed Shit...Responding to the Kamala Harris paper ballot tweet.

Paper ballots allow for elections to be rigged. Any ballot requiring a pencil to be put to paper can be rigged. Kentucky's system is somewhat OK, but i still can see where there could be means to rig some ballots. I don't know the most fool proof fix, but having to show an ID, and not letting random people go out, collect, and coherce people into voting (ballot harvesting) is a good start.

Any election can be rigged when it doesn't require an appearance in person with ID.

So did libs randomly wake up yesterday and decide to get mad about a John Wayne interview from 48 years ago and ignore that he’s been dead for four decades ?

Wayne was a man of his times. He apparently didn't think much of movies portraying gay love which was controversial in early 70's (time of interview). To try and view his statements through today's PC prism is senseless. Keep in mind that there were a lot of people not long ago who felt the same about Brokeback Mountain. Also if Wayne wasn't a well known republican, I don't think anyone would care about a 50 year old interview.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who sees the Wall being built and trying to figure out how it is going to be hard to get over? It does not look high enough, seems to be something folks can continue to use a ladder, etc to climb over, etc.

HOT TAKE: the Mueller “investigation” is not ending next week nor any time soon.

Hot take part II...Dems will continue their own investigations and/or claim Russia was somehow involved in the non-findings of the original investigation...

Hot take part III...sometime in the not so distant future the AOC/Ohmar wing of the lib party will start jockeying for illegal immigrants right to vote and run for office and foreign influence will quickly be en vogue with the hollywood, talk shows, MSM lot...

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
Uh, I hate to break this to you, but you've ever said anything like "LEADERSHIP STARTS WITH THE GUY AT THE TOP!!!"....Trump doesn't just look "bad," he looks incompetent at *best.*
Even if true, last I checked looking bad and incompetent is not a crime. If it were 90% of DC would be in jail.

He didn't collude anyway, everyone knows its total bullshit.

Reactions: DidneyWorl
Even if true, last I checked looking bad and incompetent is not a crime. If it were 90% of DC would be in jail.

He didn't collude anyway, everyone knows its total bullshit.

You're right. Looking like an all-time dumbass is definitely not a crime. And I've maintained that Donald Trump is far too stupid to concoct some elaborate scheme with Russia to help secure his election as POTUS and somehow benefit benefit both sides.

Just saying...if this was, say, a certain Kenyan Muslim who was campaigning/sitting in office while all this shit was going down, Republicans in DC and conservatives across the nation would be outraged. Out of their minds. The POTUS with this much chummy behavior with Russia before and during his presidency? Sounds downright treasonous, bro!

Oh but that's only when it's a Democrat doing it, right?

Everyone has their own opinions, but right-wing extremists in this thread will kill themselves to make *Donald Trump* look like he's completely uninvolved with all the bullshit his team has done. It's insane to me. Take the (R) and (D) away from politicians' names and this guy looks like the slimiest, shittiest AMERICAN president of all time.

Sad!!

Reactions: bushrod1965
A ton of posters eventually admitted that they think climate change is caused by human activity. Some people just like to play the straw man.

No they didn't. You obviously didn't read any of the facts about MMGW. There is no appreciable warming and there may even be cooling if anything.

Straw man? You don't even know what it means.

Hot take part II...Dems will continue their own investigations and/or claim Russia was somehow involved in the non-findings of the original investigation...

Hot take part III...sometime in the not so distant future the AOC/Ohmar wing of the lib party will start jockeying for illegal immigrants right to vote and run for office and foreign influence will quickly be en vogue with the hollywood, talk shows, MSM lot...
It has already been reported if nothing is found, they will begin a new investigation with a different team.

Wayne was a man of his times. He apparently didn't think much of movies portraying gay love which was controversial in early 70's (time of interview). To try and view his statements through today's PC prism is senseless. Keep in mind that there were a lot of people not long ago who felt the same about Brokeback Mountain. Also if Wayne wasn't a well known republican, I don't think anyone would care about a 50 year old interview.

I just don’t even see the relevancy at all. What do they hope to accomplish? He’s dead. [laughing] Do they want someone to denounce it? Who exactly are they mad at for some random thought 50 years ago.

Reactions: DidneyWorl
No they didn't. You obviously didn't read any of the facts about MMGW. There is no appreciable warming and there may even be cooling if anything.

Straw man? You don't even know what it means.

SMH...you still think it's "global warming," just like Trump. Like it literally only deals with the average temperature rising, or how if it's stupid cold on NYE in NYC then "global warming" doesn't exist.

There's a reason it's more commonly called "climate change," and that's for morons like you. You took the whole "global warming" thing and applied dumbass-level logic to it.

Face it - Trump sounds like an imbecile any time he tweets about "global warming." Dude is a simpleton and it baffles me that so many of my fellow UK fans can't see that.

Every time I think we’re near peak Trump derangement syndrome they leapfrog.

- the first moment I heard the Smollet story I immediately thought it was fake. No spidey sense, just had never heard of him and doubt anyone walking around in a maga hat at midnight in Chicago does either. Celebs think everyone knows them. He went right to the homophobe card too. How on earth would these randos know that he banged dudes?

- the Sandman case I’ll admit sounded bad when I heard about it.....then I saw the whole clip.....and thought I was in the twilight zone. How could people be watching the same thing as me and be calling that kid Hitler et al?

Whatever. Going to get much, much worse....and only helps Trump.

Also, the field of 500 D candidates racing to the left is sealing the deal for Truml today. TODAY.

They are going to say and promise the most outlandish shit you could ever fathom....as if the Green New Deal wasn’t enough.....before it’s said and done. Good luck with that. Can’t believe they are hitching their wagons to AOC, but at this point they don’t really have a choice.....their Trump derangement has allowed their most progressive members to drive the bus and they aren’t giving the keys back.

Straw man? You don't even know what it means.[/
I said it’s possible, but to what degree? Not enough to make a difference and the only way to stop it would be for Brodie to rise a horse everywhere. Quit using fossil fuels my hypocritical bro.

Reactions: ymmot31
SMH...you still think it's "global warming," just like Trump. Like it literally only deals with the average temperature rising, or how if it's stupid cold on NYE in NYC then "global warming" doesn't exist.

There's a reason it's more commonly called "climate change," and that's for morons like you. You took the whole "global warming" thing and applied dumbass-level logic to it.

Face it - Trump sounds like an imbecile any time he tweets about "global warming." Dude is a simpleton and it baffles me that so many of my fellow UK fans can't see that.

If you only knew how stupid you sound then you would possess the brain power to think for yourself. Can you show me an instance of "climate change" being used when it wasn't being used to relate to warming?

Here's the story, skippy. Global Warming was made "Climate Change" because of the inconvenient truth that some areas of the Earth were shown to be cooling. Since "global" applies to the entire Earth, it didn't make much sense and was easily dispelled.

You know what doesn't change? Your ignorance. It's maxed out.

Everyone has their own opinions, but right-wing extremists in this thread will kill themselves to make *Donald Trump* look like he's completely uninvolved with all the bullshit his team has done. It's insane to me. Take the (R) and (D) away from politicians' names and this guy looks like the slimiest, shittiest AMERICAN president of all time.

Sad!!

52469113_2213740108683548_3452113967416082432_n.jpg

Uh, I hate to break this to you, but you've ever said anything like "LEADERSHIP STARTS WITH THE GUY AT THE TOP!!!"....Trump doesn't just look "bad," he looks incompetent at *best.*
This coming from a guy who's only catch phrase is "Do you Party Bro" With a Spicoli level intelligence there is no way you could tell anyone about leadership. You are still at little Bo Peep and her sheep.

Reactions: mdlUK.1 and ymmot31
A ton of posters eventually admitted that they think climate change is caused by human activity. Some people just like to play the straw man.

I admitted that man does something to the environment. I also pointed out that all left policies are meant to stimulate consumption by the poor which would be worse for the environment if successful. You continue arguing about scientists and the definition of climate. Then you used trying to find a middle ground to have a discussion as a point in your favor. Dishonest bullshit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT