POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I admitted that man does something to the environment. I also pointed out that all left policies are meant to stimulate consumption by the poor which would be worse for the environment if successful. You continue arguing about scientists and the definition of climate. Then you used trying to find a middle ground to have a discussion as a point in your favor. Dishonest bullshit.

It wasn't by design, he just floundered about and that was the result.

No they didn't. You obviously didn't read any of the facts about MMGW. There is no appreciable warming and there may even be cooling if anything.

Straw man? You don't even know what it means.

Shhhh. Don’t tell Bro. It is much funnier when he does not know what it means and we can all laugh and chuckle at him like we always do.

You're right. Looking like an all-time dumbass is definitely not a crime. And I've maintained that Donald Trump is far too stupid to concoct some elaborate scheme with Russia to help secure his election as POTUS and somehow benefit benefit both sides.

Just saying...if this was, say, a certain Kenyan Muslim who was campaigning/sitting in office while all this shit was going down, Republicans in DC and conservatives across the nation would be outraged. Out of their minds. The POTUS with this much chummy behavior with Russia before and during his presidency? Sounds downright treasonous, bro!

Oh but that's only when it's a Democrat doing it, right?

Everyone has their own opinions, but right-wing extremists in this thread will kill themselves to make *Donald Trump* look like he's completely uninvolved with all the bullshit his team has done. It's insane to me. Take the (R) and (D) away from politicians' names and this guy looks like the slimiest, shittiest AMERICAN president of all time.

Sad!!

Amazing how you Libs cry and whine about Trump with no proof and just keep believing the narrative the media forces down your throat. I love the one lady who came out this week(she was from CBS iirc), and she said it is unfortunate that the media is so biased and can’t even hide it against Trump. This is coming from someone who works (after that interview more like worked) for a liberal news org and called it like it is. 90%+ of the stories that are about Trump are all negative or hit pieces on him, and like she stated when that percentage is happening it is obvious the news does not report and try to be credible but has a mission.

You can claim he is the slimiest President of all time and parrot the media, but facts are there is no proof of this and the exact opposite is true. Who had questions given to them for Dem debates to best Bernie and fences up to block protesters to the DNC convention? Who had a shady foundation that offered favors for when she became President and collected $100 million+ including $500k for a speech in Russia? Talk about collusion with Russia. Not only that the day after she lost she was framing the narrative to come up with a Russia plot to delegitimize Trumps win and not concede. Who after being subpoenaed deleted 30k emails and bleach bitter her hard drive AFTER being asked to turn it over by Congress? That in itself should have her in jail for 30 years. How about her husband meeting on the tarmac with AG Lynch prior to the hearings to help pursuade her to look away and offer her a deal in the new administration. I can go on and on and All Lu can you do is scream reeeee and Russia and have zero to back it up because it did not happen.

Economy is better under Trump
Foreign relations are better under Trump
Unemployment is much better under Trump
Small business is better under Trump
Relationship with NK and China now exists under Trump

All Obama did was neuter the US and bow down to foreign dignitaries and give illegal hush money on pallets in middle of the night in billions. Please keep posting mindless stuff and have your post count stay the same under one your aliases, but just means all of your alts will be wrong as usual -bro

You're right. Looking like an all-time dumbass is definitely not a crime. And I've maintained that Donald Trump is far too stupid to concoct some elaborate scheme with Russia to help secure his election as POTUS and somehow benefit benefit both sides.

Just saying...if this was, say, a certain Kenyan Muslim who was campaigning/sitting in office while all this shit was going down, Republicans in DC and conservatives across the nation would be outraged. Out of their minds. The POTUS with this much chummy behavior with Russia before and during his presidency? Sounds downright treasonous, bro!

Everyone has their own opinions, but right-wing extremists in this thread will kill themselves to make *Donald Trump* look like he's completely uninvolved with all the bullshit his team has done. It's insane to me. Take the (R) and (D) away from politicians' names and this guy looks like the slimiest, shittiest AMERICAN president of all time.

Sad!!

Look it's an emotionally unstable liberal.

Hide yo kids!!!

SMH...you still think it's "global warming," just like Trump. Like it literally only deals with the average temperature rising, or how if it's stupid cold on NYE in NYC then "global warming" doesn't exist.

There's a reason it's more commonly called "climate change," and that's for morons like you. You took the whole "global warming" thing and applied dumbass-level logic to it.

Face it - Trump sounds like an imbecile any time he tweets about "global warming." Dude is a simpleton and it baffles me that so many of my fellow UK fans can't see that.
You are the dumb ass here, it was global warming until they realized that that was not what was happening then they changed to Climate Change because Global cooling did not pan out either. What is stupid is that at every move of the goal post you lemmings continue to believe what they are telling you because, like your Kindergarten students, you too are very impressionable.

Stick with the Pied Piper moron. At least those rodents could see their leader and what he was, you morons can't see tell your ass from a hole in the ground.

Sad!!
You don't have to be a genius to say yes when offered dirt on your opponent from a hostile foreign government in return for removing sanctions. In fact that seems like something an idiot would do. What president do we know that's an idiot?

Also, the field of 500 D candidates racing to the left is sealing the deal for Truml today. TODAY.

They are going to say and promise the most outlandish shit you could ever fathom....as if the Green New Deal wasn’t enough.....before it’s said and done. Good luck with that. Can’t believe they are hitching their wagons to AOC, but at this point they don’t really have a choice.....their Trump derangement has allowed their most progressive members to drive the bus and they aren’t giving the keys back.
That little yellow bus has Your Favorite Bro riding shotgun or, so he thinks.

Amazing how you Libs cry and whine about Trump with no proof and just keep believing the narrative the media forces down your throat. I love the one lady who came out this week(she was from CBS iirc), and she said it is unfortunate that the media is so biased and can’t even hide it against Trump. This is coming from someone who works (after that interview more like worked) for a liberal news org and called it like it is. 90%+ of the stories that are about Trump are all negative or hit pieces on him, and like she stated when that percentage is happening it is obvious the news does not report and try to be credible but has a mission.

You can claim he is the slimiest President of all time and parrot the media, but facts are there is no proof of this and the exact opposite is true. Who had questions given to them for Dem debates to best Bernie and fences up to block protesters to the DNC convention? Who had a shady foundation that offered favors for when she became President and collected $100 million+ including $500k for a speech in Russia? Talk about collusion with Russia. Not only that the day after she lost she was framing the narrative to come up with a Russia plot to delegitimize Trumps win and not concede. Who after being subpoenaed deleted 30k emails and bleach bitter her hard drive AFTER being asked to turn it over by Congress? That in itself should have her in jail for 30 years. How about her husband meeting on the tarmac with AG Lynch prior to the hearings to help pursuade her to look away and offer her a deal in the new administration. I can go on and on and All Lu can you do is scream reeeee and Russia and have zero to back it up because it did not happen.

Economy is better under Trump
Foreign relations are better under Trump
Unemployment is much better under Trump
Small business is better under Trump
Relationship with NK and China now exists under Trump

All Obama did was neuter the US and bow down to foreign dignitaries and give illegal hush money on pallets in middle of the night in billions. Please keep posting mindless stuff and have your post count stay the same under one your aliases, but just means all of your alts will be wrong as usual -bro

If you mention the "pallets in the middle of the night" bullshit then I know you watch TV news. Holy hell, I can *barely* believe you boob-tubers bought that spin. Turn off that damn television, you MSM lemming. Learn to think for yourself. LMAO!!!

You are dismissed.

Oh, but one last question...

Do you even PA...

Nevermind.

Go CATS!

PJ Washington >>> George Washington

PJ Washington >>> George Washington Carver

John Calipari >>> John Adams

John Calipari >>> Donald John Trump

C'mon...you know you'll vote for him when he gets into politics.

. Holy hell, I can *barely* believe you boob-tubers bought that spin. Turn off that damn television, you MSM lemming. .

C'mon...you know you'll vote for him when he gets into politics..

53279051_120005135777464_8038793092813291520_n.jpg

Last edited:
I'm going to repost this for @Your Favorite Bro

This is a report from Judith Curry, I know you don't know who she is because you've never heard from anyone in her line of work before. You see, she's an ACTUAL climate scientist. She has testified to Congress and told them at that time that the "science was not settled".

Since I doubt you have the wherewithal to follow the link I provided for Dr. Curry here is part of her bio.

Judith A. Curry is an American climatologist and former chair of the School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences at the Georgia Institute of Technology. Her research interests include hurricanes, remote sensing, atmospheric modeling, polar climates, air-sea interactions, and the use of unmanned aerial vehicles for atmospheric research. She is a member of the National Research Council's Climate Research Committee.[1] As of 2017, she has retired from academia.[2][3]

She's no Al Gore or Bill Nye, but she's fairly well accomplished.

Reactions: IdaCat
If Jussie Smollett doesn't turn himself in tomorrow an arrest warrant will be issued. 1 to 3 years for a Class IV felony for filing a false police report.

They have video of the brothers buying ski masks and other items the day before scam. They have phone records. He's toast...unless...he's as unstable as I think he is in which case he might just off himself rather than face what a piece of shit he is. :pray:

If you mention the "pallets in the middle of the night" bullshit then I know you watch TV news. Holy hell, I can *barely* believe you boob-tubers bought that spin. Turn off that damn television, you MSM lemming. Learn to think for yourself. LMAO!!!

You are dismissed.

Oh, but one last question...

Do you even PA...

Nevermind.

Go CATS!

PJ Washington >>> George Washington

PJ Washington >>> George Washington Carver

John Calipari >>> John Adams

John Calipari >>> Donald John Trump

C'mon...you know you'll vote for him when he gets into politics.

Can’t believe when other posters call you one of the dumbest posters on the board. With posts like this you remove all doubt that you are without the dumbest.

You did not touch the Hillary corruption items because your girlfriend is indefensible and you can’t say squat about it. Your posts are ridiculous and you sound like a 12 year old who has watched too much pro wrestling trying to type a coherent post. Go play Fortnight with your middle school friends and let the adults discuss the real issues.

Reactions: IdaCat and ymmot31
Doesn't matter. He was caught before he did damage. Wish they could have done the same with the Vegas shooter and shooter of republican softball game. Nobody talks about those though.

Doesn't matter? Are you new to gyero? The cognitive dissonance of some here is truly amazing to witness.

Reactions: jameslee32
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT