• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:)

52602057_10216706833656558_7005239402356015104_n.jpg

NBC thinks this is worthy of national news. The media will search far and wide to find a story of 'white person being racist'...no matter how small the story. Today they bring you the important story of one white woman yelling at a West Virginia mexican restaurant.

Where is our bro? Maybe he did a little reading yesterday and has slit his own throat for being so profoundly stupid. :pray:

If I drive up to Canada, lose my passport while I am up there, and try to drive back across, I'll be told to pound sand. Why is there a different standard for Mexicans?

Because despite their shortcomings, they have redeemable qualities?

"being held to a higher standard than white men"

KAMALA01.jpg

Kamala Harris' parents, Shyamala Gopalan and Donald Harris, immigrants from India and Jamaica

She is less black than Barry. Her father is mixed. That's why she has to push how real is her blackness.(more hot sause on the collards please)

When it benefited her earlier in her career, she pushed that she was Indian-American.

KAMALA01.jpg

Kamala Harris' parents, Shyamala Gopalan and Donald Harris, immigrants from India and Jamaica

She is less black than Barry. Her father is mixed. That's why she has to push how real is her blackness.(more hot sause on the collards please)

When it benefited her earlier in her career, she pushed that she was Indian-American.

Barry is definitely more Kenyan and muslim than Kamala. That's a certain

Wanna who Trump would never grab their pussy? Michael O'bama, that's who. He's a miracle worker, but he is bound by the laws of biology.

Reactions: DidneyWorl

NBC thinks this is worthy of national news. The media will search far and wide to find a story of 'white person being racist'...no matter how small the story. Today they bring you the important story of one white woman yelling at a West Virginia mexican restaurant.

I wonder if NBC would like to interview me about the time I was lost and trying to turn around in an area where it was made known that whites weren’t welcome (main quote that stood out was “Get these white bitches out here”).

The only narrative they’re interested in is “White people bad/Non-whites are good innocent victims.”

KAMALA01.jpg

She's about as black as Tiger: not very.

Rogan used to be my one of my favorite podcasts, but he's been a tough listen lately. I think at some point in the past 2 years he started taking himself too seriously as an "important alternative voice" in the world where he used to just talk shit.

Reactions: James McGavock
Trump Plans to Cancel $929 Million for California Bullet Train, Wants State to Pay Back $2.5 Billion
POSTED 3:48 PM, FEBRUARY 19, 2019, BY ASSOCIATED PRESS, UPDATED AT 07:09PM, FEBRUARY 19, 2019

https://ktla.com/2019/02/19/trump-p...et-train-wants-state-to-pay-back-2-5-billion/

The Trump administration said Tuesday that it plans to cancel $929 million awarded to California's high-speed rail project and wants the state to return an additional $2.5 billion that it has already spent.

The U.S. Department of Transportation announcement follows through on President Donald Trump's threats to claw back $3.5 billion that the federal government gave to California to build a bullet train between Los Angeles and San Francisco.

Gov. Gavin Newsom vowed a fight to keep the money and said the move was in response to California again suing the administration , this time over Trump's emergency declaration to pay for a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

I thought weed solved financial problems, so why is California so broke?

In the not so distant future, dumbasses will wake up and realize they should have never given a fn plant to the govt to tax and regulate.

Bernie Sanders has raised 6mil already. Grassroots!!!! Lmao.

In the not so distant future, dumbasses will wake up and realize they should have never given Bernie money to go buy a yacht.

I thought weed solved financial problems, so why is California so broke?

In the not so distant future, dumbasses will wake up and realize they should have never given a fn plant to the govt to tax and regulate.

Bernie Sanders has raised 6mil already. Grassroots!!!! Lmao.

In the not so distant future, dumbasses will wake up and realize they should have never given Bernie money to go buy a yacht.
Just like at your own home, it’s not an income problem, it’s a spending problem.

Trump Plans to Cancel $929 Million for California Bullet Train, Wants State to Pay Back $2.5 Billion
POSTED 3:48 PM, FEBRUARY 19, 2019, BY ASSOCIATED PRESS, UPDATED AT 07:09PM, FEBRUARY 19, 2019

https://ktla.com/2019/02/19/trump-p...et-train-wants-state-to-pay-back-2-5-billion/

The Trump administration said Tuesday that it plans to cancel $929 million awarded to California's high-speed rail project and wants the state to return an additional $2.5 billion that it has already spent.

The U.S. Department of Transportation announcement follows through on President Donald Trump's threats to claw back $3.5 billion that the federal government gave to California to build a bullet train between Los Angeles and San Francisco.

Gov. Gavin Newsom vowed a fight to keep the money and said the move was in response to California again suing the administration , this time over Trump's emergency declaration to pay for a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

Ha. Awesome.

And exactly why we shouldn't be sending all of our money to Washington to have them dole out where they feel like it. Maybe lower federal taxes and increase state taxes, and let the states fend for themselves.

But that would take power away from Washington, so we can't have that.

That thing is gonna cost California 75 billion+...

$75 billion dollars for a highspeed train so upper-class and rich folks don't have to wait in traffic.

All the libs in that state constantly squawk about "We don't have money for a wall, border security, ICE, etc...we want to provide cradle to grave entitlements for all...and on and on...we need more money"

I don't have a problem with a train, and I don't have a problem if they want to fund cradle to grave entitlements on their own...but they need to practice what they preach about taxing the rich and take it out of Silicon Valley and Hollywood's pocket...see how long those cozy relationships last once the Zuckerbergs and Spielbergs of the world have to start paying an ultra-rich tax...

Don't go b*tching at the President for things he wants to spend money on when the billions the feds loaned you could have helped pay for the wall that apparently there was no money for...

California is a great example of how extreme liberalism fu*ks up a good thing. That state has all the tools to be a utopia. Climate, geography, population, industries.

Sillicon Valley, music/entertainment/hollwood, tourism, farming/agriculture, weed, military bases, weapons/technology companies, and a large population to tax...

How the Fu** do you mess all that up?

Well, we know how.

-Immigration out of hand...costly
-middle/working class taxes and general cost of living, which is forcing them to move out...costly
-bureaucratic/administrative spending out of hand...costly
-cradle to grave entitlements for non-contributing and poor class...costly

The government/administrative class is well taken care of. The rich elite class is taken care of. All the poor and non-contributing class are taken care of. The working middle class has to foot the bill.

https://www.bizjournals.com/cincinn...dred-jobs.html?iana=hpmvp_cinci_news_headline

GE Aviation moving several hundred jobs from the Village of Evendale taxing district to the Cincinnati taxing district because the city of Cincinnati had given them tax incentives to establish their headquarters at the Banks, and GE needs to increase employment and maintain operations for 18 years or pay back incentives.

Now, the city will collect additional parking revenue, the restaurants and shops in and around the Banks (including Newport and Covington, KY) will have hundreds of additional customers and the city of Cincinnati will collect 2.1% income taxes on hundreds of new highly paid employees.

Too bad AOC wasn't here to stop that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT