POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If they step foot in our country it changes the entire dynamic. A wall or fence would prevent alot of that from happening.

But why are we allowing them to step foot in the country to begin with? And yes, I understand there is a difference between entering illegally via a gap in the fence, a tunnel, water, etc vs coming through at a checkpoint - but the question remains, why allow that? If I drive up to Canada, lose my passport while I am up there, and try to drive back across, I'll be told to pound sand. Why is there a different standard for Mexicans?

Dems - "A pro choice, pro gay, not religious, big spending candidate for president? Sign me up!"

Reply - "Yep, it's Donald Trump."

Dems - "Oh. Well **** that guy."

Republicans - "A pro choice, pro gay, not religious, big spending candidate for president? Not voting for a libtard!"

Dems- "But he's a Republican and talks like you do when you're around other idiots"

Republicans- "SIGN ME UP!"

Republicans - "A pro choice, pro gay, not religious, big spending candidate for president? Not voting for a libtard!"

Dems- "But he's a Republican and talks like you do when you're around other idiots"

Republicans- "SIGN ME UP!"

Independents:
giphy.gif

But why are we allowing them to step foot in the country to begin with? And yes, I understand there is a difference between entering illegally via a gap in the fence, a tunnel, water, etc vs coming through at a checkpoint - but the question remains, why allow that? If I drive up to Canada, lose my passport while I am up there, and try to drive back across, I'll be told to pound sand. Why is there a different standard for Mexicans?

I'm talking about areas where there is no border structure. They cross over and many times search for Border Patrol.
There's a different standard because the illegals have learned, been taught, how to abuse the system.

Show up with a kid, you're likely getting in. Show up, if captured claim asylum. I agree wholeheartedly our handling of illegals is a joke, but doing nothing isn't an option, and the dems will not do anything about illegal immigration without making millions of illegals citizens.

Reactions: ymmot31 and KRJ1975
No one here likes Saudi Arabia.

However, no one here is going to get upset over Elijah Cummings accusing the White House of anything. The facts will come out as they always do, and it will be a nothingburger as it always is.

When will you learn, running with radical loony toon Democrat accusations against this POTUS is a recipe for embarrassment.

The problem is every time you post a baseless allegation that turns out to be false, you just act like it never happened. Then you come back the next day and do the same thing acting like you've never posted lies or baseless allegations here before.

Everyone hates the Saudis, but everyone also hates you and the lying Democrats.
The committee has copies of an order Trump signed designating Flynn and Barrack to rush through selling nuke tech to the Saudis. Flynn worked for IP3 while he was on Trumps transition team. IP3 is a company trying to build nuke plants in Saudi Arabia. The atomic act requires Congress to approve any sale or transfer of nuke tech and Flynn tried to force this deal through without their knowledge because he was going to make a ton of money off the deal. the National Security Council sent out a memo telling staff to stop working with Flynn after they realized how compromised he was and then he was fired. Trump had a meeting last week discussing how to sell nuke tech to the Saudis.

The committee has copies of an order Trump signed designating Flynn and Barrack to rush through selling nuke tech to the Saudis. Flynn worked for IP3 while he was on Trumps transition team. IP3 is a company trying to build nuke plants in Saudi Arabia. The atomic act requires Congress to approve any sale or transfer of nuke tech and Flynn tried to force this deal through without their knowledge because he was going to make a ton of money off the deal. the National Security Council sent out a memo telling staff to stop working with Flynn after they realized how compromised he was and then he was fired. Trump had a meeting last week discussing how to sell nuke tech to the Saudis.
k, thx

She's not going anywhere either. That is Keith Ellison's old district. She won by a bigger spread than Keith.

2018 General election for U.S. House Minnesota District 5
Candidate
%
Votes

Ilhan_Omar_portrait.JPG

Ilhan Omar (D)
78.0% 267,703

Jennifer_Zielinski.png

Jennifer Zielinski (R)
21.7% 74,440

Write-in votes
0.4% 1,215

2016[Keith Ellison Incumbent 69.1% 249,964

Republican Frank Drake 22.3% 80,660

Legal Marijuana Now Dennis Schuller 8.5% 30,759

N/A Write-in 0.1% 499

Total Votes 361,882
Source: Minnesota Secretary of State

Edit: She did about the same. I didn't notice that the Legal Marijauna Now guy split the (D) vote.

Would hate to take a vacation to that liberal hell hole.

Elijah Cummings says anonymous never-Trumpers told him...

False.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT