How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
52407170_10156457197443621_8303459616226803712_n.jpg

Uh...I actually do have to report to work tomorrow. So do millions of other people. It's all good though. I've got plenty of free days headed my way, bro.

Robert Glasper, Derrick Hodge, and Chris Daddy Dave are doing two shows at City Winery on a Friday night next month. Of course we got tickets for the late set. Gonna fry my brain at home, play some records, and then catch a ride to see one of the most potent jazz trios of the last 30 years. Hodge, in particular, is such a heavyweight when it comes to rhythm. Check out Glasper's Tiny Desk Concert for a sip of the juice.

How's Austin these days? I've heard that ATX and Nashville are quite similar, but I've never spent time in Texas. Was gentrification ever an issue in Austin?

No, I let 3 kids read your posts from yesterday.

They're dead, Jameslee. Great job. They were 7 years of age. I know that is still an abortable age to you, but they had their life ahead of them.

Until they read your posts. Dead.
That's sad. Someone stop jamelie before he writes again! Do it for the children.

No, I let 3 kids read your posts from yesterday.

They're dead, Jameslee. Great job. They were 7 years of age. I know that is still an abortable age to you, but they had their life ahead of them.

Until they read your posts. Dead.
Reading kills. More proof GOPhers in the Paddock will live forever.

Reactions: JumperJack
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT