POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No real comparison? Historically? In terms of atrocities committed in the name of God or the empire? You really want to go down that path? Or are you talking in terms of the religions themselves? Both are equally ridiculous in their fairy tales.
Let's deal in the here and now. You progressives who are continuously railing for everyone to move on to the future have nothing to go on except what happened in the past. Today's Christian is nothing like muslims. Yet idiots like you have to try a make it so to futher your "tolerant" hatred towards them. Hypocrite.

Reactions: P19978
The bathroom issue is just another issue the left wants to focus on in an attempt to drag the GOP candidate into a debate on social issues, which normally spells doom for the GOP. This time, assuming it's Trump, it'll be different. Either way, considering both the number of people actually effected combined with the small likelihood of any incidents; it should be a non issue.

The only actual issue, however minor, is the absence of anew objective standard. Obviously 99% of trans won't go into a bathroom/dressing room to stare. The problem is stopping the other 1%. Without an objective standard defining exactly when someone is trans enough to use whichever facility, it's impossible. Otherwise it has to be decided subjectively on a case by case basis, which sets up tons of litigation.

Come up with an objective standard for trans. Or require people to use the facility that matches their biology. Those are the only 2 logical choices.
Sky garden in London has a good set up. You walk in and there is a row of about 10-12 private stalls with a sink and toilet in each. People wait until a stall opens and you go in and do your business.

Let's deal in the here and now. You progressives who are continuously railing for everyone to move on to the future have nothing to go on except what happened in the past. Today's Christian is nothing like muslims. Yet idiots like you have to try a make it so to futher your "tolerant" hatred towards them. Hypocrite.
I have no tolerance for anyone committing violence in the name of anything. As long as religion exists people will continue to commit heinous acts in its name. People still want to use the bible to deny people rights in this country.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Also how many innocent people has the us government killed and continue to kill? If you want to talk here and now. But it's ok when we do it. I get it.

Also how many innocent people has the us government killed and continue to kill? If you want to talk here and now. But it's ok when we do it. I get it.
No, your hatred towards Christians but your tolerance for just about everything else shows that you have an agenda against a certain group and not a common goal for the greater good which in turn seems hypocritcal.

I have no tolerance for anyone committing violence in the name of anything. As long as religion exists people will continue to commit heinous acts in its name. People still want to use the bible to deny people rights in this country.

Christianity, following the teachings of Christ, cannot be equated with sinful behaviors committed by sinful people/Christians done in the name of God. Name one truly Christian act that is bad or harmful. Granted, there are and have been lots of sinful acts done " in the name of God" that were not consistent with Christianity.
As for wanting to use the bible to deny people rights, exactly what "rights" are you referring to? What constitutes one's rights?

Christianity, following the teachings of Christ, cannot be equated with sinful behaviors committed by sinful people/Christians done in the name of God. Name one truly Christian act that is bad or harmful. Granted, there are and have been lots of sinful acts done " in the name of God" that were not consistent with Christianity.
As for wanting to use the bible to deny people rights, exactly what "rights" are you referring to? What constitutes one's rights?
I agree with your first portion. Anyone that follows the teachings of Jesus shouldn't be committing "sinful" behaviors. Problem is all that other stuff in the book that can be used to justify the mistreatment of women, blacks, homosexuals, etc. The teachings of Ghandi, Budda, and any other peaceful figure in history are no different than the teachings of Jesus. Don't do messed up shit to people. It's pretty basic and you don't need a deity to tell you that. I'm not going to waste time on that last part if you can't figure it out yourself.

Sky garden in London has a good set up. You walk in and there is a row of about 10-12 private stalls with a sink and toilet in each. People wait until a stall opens and you go in and do your business.

And? That's London. We're completely different cultures, and have completely different set of laws and rights.

If you're a private business, should you bear the massive cost of remodeling to accommodate?

And that does nothing to solve the issue as it relates to dressing rooms.

I agree with your first portion. Anyone that follows the teachings of Jesus shouldn't be committing "sinful" behaviors. Problem is all that other stuff in the book that can be used to justify the mistreatment of women, blacks, homosexuals, etc. The teachings of Ghandi, Budda, and any other peaceful figure in history are no different than the teachings of Jesus. Don't do messed up shit to people. It's pretty basic and you don't need a deity to tell you that. I'm not going to waste time on that last part if you can't figure it out yourself.
Jesus, the author of Christianity, would not have condoned mistreatment of women, blacks, homosexuals, or doing "messed up shit to people" , etc...He would have called wrong/sin for what it was.

Followers of Jesus do commit sinful behaviors. No person is immune from that.

Bill Maher said it best. If you look like a woman, use the women's restroom. If you look like a man, use the men's.

My biggest problem is the use of "shame words", like the ones bolded. It sets a nice edge for believers and non-believers to prop their argument against each other instead of seeing the problems of how we address our language and how it is littered with negative based words.

Reactions: DaBossIsBack
My biggest problem is the use of "shame words", like the ones bolded. It sets a nice edge for believers and non-believers to prop their argument against each other instead of seeing the problems of how we address our language and how it is littered with negative based words.
I can definitely agree with this.

And? That's London. We're completely different cultures, and have completely different set of laws and rights.

If you're a private business, should you bear the massive cost of remodeling to accommodate?

And that does nothing to solve the issue as it relates to dressing rooms.
Most stores only have one dressing room now. Locker rooms seems to be the biggest obstacle. Culture in London isn't that much different than here. Or at least in NYC and other bigger cities. I'm just saying it's a nice set up. Is it an overall solution? No. Just saying there is a bathroom that exists that accommodates everyone.

Jesus, the author of Christianity, would not have condoned mistreatment of women, blacks, homosexuals, or doing "messed up shit to people" , etc...He would have called wrong/sin for what it was.

Followers of Jesus do commit sinful behaviors. No person is immune from that.
I don't think he would have condoned it either. Problem is people using the other stuff to justify their hate.

Reactions: ram1955
Christians have been corrupting minds with irrational bullshit for 2000 years. They no longer regularly kill people in the process and they're very proud of that. "Hey, we don't kill people anymore like them Muslims!".

Still, comparing Christianity to Islam is like comparing basal cell carcinoma to malignant melanoma. And that has nothing to do with any of this political bullshit.

Reactions: DaBossIsBack
People are sick of the BS boss, sick of election year crap like transgendered bathrooms.

A man convincing himself he's a woman isn't a right, it's a mental disorder, but that's for another thread.

It's ridiculous that our country is in a continuous downward slide and transgender bathrooms are a hot button topic in a presidential election, step back and think about that for a moment.

I don't think he would have condoned it either Problem is people using the other stuff to justify their hate.
Liberals should never talk about anyone justifying hate. Liberals by design hate more than anyone in this country and justify it using political correctness. It has been brought to the forefront during the recent events at political rallies.The hatred of Christians by them is likened to the way the Nazi's rallied around hatred of the Jews. Well, it may not be as bad yet but, give it time. You have been one of the leaders of that here on this board. Congrats.

Christians have been corrupting minds with irrational bullshit for 2000 years. They no longer regularly kill people in the process and they're very proud of that. "Hey, we don't kill people anymore like them Muslims!".

Still, comparing Christianity to Islam is like comparing basal cell carcinoma to malignant melanoma. And that has nothing to do with any of this political bullshit.

Atheism must be awful, all you sons of bitches are angry and bitter, think I'll stick with the Holy Ghost.

I don't think he would have condoned it either. Problem is people using the other stuff to justify their hate.

Stipulated: Some Christians have (and do) mistakingly misused Scripture to justify mistreating people. A proper understanding of Scripture will not allow this.

What excuse did the other vast majority of the population of the world use for their same mistreatment of blacks, women and homosexuals? Almost everyone throughout history that was not them treated them the same way (This has not been a unique Christianity problem.) They still do in most parts of the world. I have never, to my knowledge, mistreated a black person, a woman nor a homosexual in my entire life. Hatred of any class of people is a societal problem and not one with Christians out in front.

Last edited:
Stipulated: Some Christiin factns have (and do) mistakingly misused Scripture to justify mistreating people. A proper understanding of Scripture will not allow this.

What excuse did the other vast majority of the population of the world use for their same mistreatment of blacks, women and homosexuals? Almost everyone throughout history that were not them treated them the same way (This has not been a unique Christianity problem.) They still do in most parts of the world. I have never, to my knowledge, mistreated a black person, a woman nor a homosexual in my entire life. Hatred of any class of people is a societal problem and not one with Christians out in front.
Yes, and they blame religion as the cause of most deaths due to war when in fact, religion has been the cause of about 7% throughout history proven by non religious based studies. The ignorance of these people pushing this agenda is one of the bigger problems we have in this world.

Yes, and they blame religion as the cause of most deaths due to war when in fact, religion has been the cause of about 7% throughout history proven by non religious based studies. The ignorance of these people pushing this agenda is one of the bigger problems we have in this world.

"We don't kill people anymore AND we aren't the MAIN cause of wars!!!" How noble. Where's my bag of gold stars?

Free country. If the truth seems bitter to you, maybe you should stick with the sweet lies of your delusion

Ida, I'm getting up in the morning, getting dressed and will head on in to church. I'm gonna sing loudly and clap my hands. Somewhere in there I will place a proportionate amount of my earnings last week in the offering plate. Then I will sit back and hear a little more about what the Bible says. Then I'll leave feeling good about knowing that God loves me (and you) in spite of myself. Ahhhh ... such a sweet delusion.

[QUiTE="IdaCat, post: 4500192, member: 2982"]"We don't kill people anymore AND we aren't the MAIN cause of wars!!!" How noble. Where's my bag of gold stars?[/QUOTE]

If it is real gold, why don't we just split it and you go serve whatever entity you want to serve and I will serve the Lord. With Daboss's permission of course. That communist moron wants nothing to do with anyone who does not think like him. He wishes that we never existed. He has said as much.

Sounds like a racket, but whatever you think you need to do to feel loved I guess.

Willy is the lovable atheist. If God is there at the end, He'll probably say, "Gee, Willy, I really hate to do this. You would be a lot of fun to have around, but you've gotta go."
Eff 'em if he can't take a joke.

"Sorry, Willy. I created you in mine own image. Now I don't like what I see. I think I'll cast you (a self professed extension of myself) into eternal damnation."[devil]:pray:[devil][poop]

Reactions: Willy4UK
Warrior, if it was real gold it would probably stay in my bank account or be used to support my family.

While there's probably little chance of either, I'm more likely to be noble than show faith.

Stipulated: Some Christians have (and do) mistakingly misused Scripture to justify mistreating people. A proper understanding of Scripture will not allow this.

What excuse did the other vast majority of the population of the world use for their same mistreatment of blacks, women and homosexuals? Almost everyone throughout history that were not them treated them the same way (This has not been a unique Christianity problem.) They still do in most parts of the world. I have never, to my knowledge, mistreated a black person, a woman nor a homosexual in my entire life. Hatred of any class of people is a societal problem and not one with Christians out in front.
Never said it was solely a Christian problem.

[QUiTE="IdaCat, post: 4500192, member: 2982"]"We don't kill people anymore AND we aren't the MAIN cause of wars!!!" How noble. Where's my bag of gold stars?

If it is real gold, why don't we just split it and you go serve whatever entity you want to serve and I will serve the Lord. With Daboss's permission of course. That communist moron wants nothing to do with anyone who does not think like him. He wishes that we never existed. He has said as much.[/QUOTE]
Just you. Not we.

If it is real gold, why don't we just split it and you go serve whatever entity you want to serve and I will serve the Lord. With Daboss's permission of course. That communist moron wants nothing to do with anyone who does not think like him. He wishes that we never existed. He has said as much.
Just you. Not we.[/QUOTE]
Just exactly what a communist would say until he had enough support to get rid of the rest.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT