POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love the fact that these idiots are trying to stop hate and doing so with complete ignorance of "America". Four more years of democrats and the illegals will run the asylum.

I don't care if you like trump, but good lord you can't possibly like the direction of the country. We don't have all of those issues here in KY, but it's coming soon enough.

So you agree with laws - bathroom issues aside because these redneck laws aren't just about the shitter - that allow people to be fired from their jobs, denied housing and denied services including medical care based on sexual orientation or gender identity?

If you do believe people should be denied rights based on these things, then yes, you're a bigot, not "sane."

Why do people care so much about how others live? I know I don't. And I will piss anywhere next to anyone because I'm not scared of everything under the damn sun.

No one cares how transgenders live. They care about their daughter sharing a restroom with a grown man. Not sure how this gets lost in translation.

Trump should be paying Trump supporters posing as Hillary supporters to beat up other Trump supporters.
So basically Hillary's mole should be paying mole supporters posing as Hillary supporters to beat up other mole supporters?

Transgenders and cross dressers have been around as long as everyone here has been alive.

Where was the outrage against them? Why are we now so upset by them?

Please tell me. I want to know where my outrage should be focused.

Transgenders and cross dressers have been around as long as everyone here has been alive.

Where was the outrage against them? Why are we now so upset by them?

Please tell me. I want to know where my outrage should be focused.

I don't believe this is the issue. It was a non-issue as trans people have been using public bathrooms for quite some time. Making this into a law where it empowers opportunists is the issue. We've already had cases of this crap happening. Sexual predators are now going to use this crap.

It never should have even been discussed due to trans people not even making up half a percent in this country. The entire gay community is said to be 2-3 percent and trans being 0.03 percent so why have we put so much focus on these groups? Social engineering is why and it also, keeps people distracted and fighting and it's another group of "oppressed" people that Dems can pretend to be the saviors of today.

Reactions: EvilMD
So what exactly in the law is empowering pervs?

Serious question.
Thats actually the question that needs to be asked over and over. A few states have passed laws giving transgenders the right to go in either restroom and North Carolina has passed a law prohibiting people from basically going into a restroom that is not in agreement with their anatomy. Imo, the problem isn't the transgender folks going into the other restrooms. They have been doing it for years and nobody knew or cared. The problem is these states passing laws and bringing all the attention to the subject. It is no different in KY today than it was 50 years ago but people are damn sure talking about it now.

Well, I mean in all fairness the dems avoid saying it LIKE THAT and/or at all TBH.

Nah. I'll watch them all ... until UK loses like I do every year.

I don't participate in conservative (or liberal for that matter) movements because, well, I don't really care about anything enough to miss something I enjoy to stick it to a group of people I don't understand.

Just shopped at Target. Pissed. Wife did too. Didn't have an issue. Nobody was raped. We are adults who don't fear hypothetical boogeymen. The end.
Question...you have a 10 year old daughter who goes in to use the bathroom while you wait outside. A man who may or may not be dressed as a woman, but identifies as a woman (for that day or maybe since birth..you have no way of knowing) walks into the bathroom directly after her. Can you honestly say that you don't see something wrong with that and wouldn't be worried?

Question...you have a 10 year old daughter who goes in to use the bathroom while you wait outside. A man who may or may not be dressed as a woman, but identifies as a woman (for that day or maybe since birth..you have no way of knowing) walks into the bathroom directly after her. Can you honestly say that you don't see something wrong with that and wouldn't be worried?
Molestation and "peeping" is already illegal and isn't limited to opposite sex offenders.

Whitey needs to hide.
0dMutmI.jpg

I love the fact that these idiots are trying to stop hate and doing so with complete ignorance of "America". Four more years of democrats and the illegals will run the asylum.

I don't care if you like trump, but good lord you can't possibly like the direction of the country. We don't have all of those issues here in KY, but it's coming soon enough.

Seriously, people have no freaking clue how bad it is with illegals. Democrats and spineless Republicans don't give a damn to sell this country out to import these backward groups of people because it's essentially importing votes. They're third world people with no education or skills. This concept of "hard working Mexicans" is total BS. That may have been a generation ago but it sure as hell isn't now. I see it every single day.

These people destroy neighborhoods. They do not assimilate. They cost an absurd amount of money, they reproduce like crazy, they commit tons of crime, L.A. has 4x the national average of hit and runs, every neighborhood they take over has crime, trash and graffiti. Enough is enough.

If these people were good for the economy then why the eff can't they do anything in Mexico? Hmm? These people are of no value. I don't care if there is a group of them that works agriculture. They cost way more than they produce and they're becoming the majority. I hope people are prepared for what that looks like.

Was talking to a friend of mine last night who is a general contractor. Asked him about Mexican workers he uses. Said most of the good ones left when construction slowed down and the only ones left are flat out lazy and live off the government tit. Only help he can find are meth heads who do not show up half the time. Point he was making is that the general belief that Mexicans are really hard workers is fabricated. Yes, there are those who are great workers, never cause trouble, and are here with good intentions but a very large portion of them are worthless and should be deported back to Mexico or wherever they came from.

Trump is the only person who had then balls to go after illegals. That is why he got my vote. As I have said several times, if all he does is builds an effective wall and gets a bunch of these worthless scum out of this country his term will be a success because the alternative candidates won't do anything to make this country just a tiny bit better.

Reactions: KingOfBBN
Was talking to a friend of mine last night who is a general contractor. Asked him about Mexican workers he uses. Said most of the good ones left when construction slowed down and the only ones left are flat out lazy and live off the government tit. Only help he can find are meth heads who do not show up half the time.
:raised_hands:

Was talking to a friend of mine last night who is a general contractor. Asked him about Mexican workers he uses. Said most of the good ones left when construction slowed down and the only ones left are flat out lazy and live off the government tit. Only help he can find are meth heads who do not show up half the time. Point he was making is that the general belief that Mexicans are really hard workers is fabricated. Yes, there are those who are great workers, never cause trouble, and are here with good intentions but a very large portion of them are worthless and should be deported back to Mexico or wherever they came from.

Trump is the only person who had then balls to go after illegals. That is why he got my vote. As I have said several times, if all he does is builds an effective wall and gets a bunch of these worthless scum out of this country his term will be a success because the alternative candidates won't do anything to make this country just a tiny bit better.

That has been my main priority and the top of my voting guide. Getting illegal immigration under control, getting these assholes out, deporting them, building a wall, stop the handouts to illegals, get our country back and stop pandering to worthless and uneducated third world people that are ruining us financially and culturally.

Also, notice the venom this guy got from the lunatics and opportunists simply for speaking the truth on our epidemic of illegals? Everyone is coming after the guy for not being bullied into the PC BS and wanting to stop the gravy train.

These people aren't protesting anyone else, which should tell you which way to vote.

I don't know if he will win but I don't think he gets crushed like a lot of Libs claim.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Interesting analysis from Politico about the possibilities of an all-female ticket for the Democrats (summary: unlikely due to lack of a viable non-Warren option)

Every stall in a girl's bathroom has doors, it's not like they're pissing in the middle of the floor. Why are people worried about some freak with his nuts taped up watching their daughter wash their hands?

This is once again the nutty religious right taking a non-issue that will affect .0000001% of the population and using it as an excuse to thump their bibles because they feel guilty about coping a feel on their neighbor's wife or boning the pool boy. You religious nuts are screwing up everything. It isn't enough that religion has turned 80% of the rest of the world into a hell hole, you nuts have to keep insisting on bringing that crap here. Why don't you shut up, worship privately, and let everyone else alone because nobody else is interested in your idiotic dogma.

Every stall in a girl's bathroom has doors, it's not like they're pissing in the middle of the floor. Why are people worried about some freak with his nuts taped up watching their daughter wash their hands?

This is once again the nutty religious right taking a non-issue that will affect .0000001% of the population and using it as an excuse to thump their bibles because they feel guilty about coping a feel on their neighbor's wife or boning the pool boy. You religious nuts are screwing up everything. It isn't enough that religion has turned 80% of the rest of the world into a hell hole, you nuts have to keep insisting on bringing that crap here. Why don't you shut up, worship privately, and let everyone else alone because nobody else is interested in your idiotic dogma.

The point

Your head

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
You religious nuts are screwing up everything. It isn't enough that religion has turned 80% of the rest of the world into a hell hole, you nuts have to keep insisting on bringing that crap here. Why don't you shut up, worship privately, and let everyone else alone because nobody else is interested in your idiotic dogma.

You say this yet totally advocate for every freak and pervert to do as they please and then tell others to just STFU and take it? The irony of telling Christians to keep it to themselves all while progressive leftist BS gets shoved down everyone's throat no matter what. Christians are nuts yet the left thinks you can choose your sex? That a man can become a woman? That it's okay to inconvenient and disregard the feelings of 99 percent to appease a group that is 0.03 percent of the population? Christians are nuts yet the left is so "brilliant" that they show zero common sense in seeing the dangers this presents?

Also, western civilization and Christianity have been a huge success. Islam is the only religion that turns places into hell holes and is rampant with backwards violent lunatics.

This is simply an issue brought up by the left to create more social engineering, to have a new "normal", disregard common sense and history simply to create an image of being a savior for yet another group of "career victims."

That's basically the strategy for the left. Call everyone a racist, bigot, sexist, xenophobe and homophobe to create this image that they're for "civil rights" and you're being oppressed and they're your savior and to look at this opposing group as the enemy all while they manipulate these people into being used as pawns to advance their agenda.

Last edited:
Reactions: ram1955 and P19978
I appreciate the sarcasm. You know what I mean though. You shouldn't be allowed to run down a country, create chaos and trash the country you're illegally in and get federal aid from.

Eff those people. Also, eff people who intentionally seek out violence and problems at these events. You're not wanted at these events. They're not for you. Notice Republicans don't go to Hillary or Bernie events? Why? Because they're not his supporters and have no desire to hear their speeches. It's a pep rally for Dems so why come to all of these Republican events that are specifically for Republican voters to hear his ideas and speech; not some asshole trying to disrupt and cause violence.

Just tired of this group and the funded anarchy that is constantly created by them and the constant attempts to silence opposing thought. It's exactly like a Louisville fan coming to a Kentucky game, just to terrorize people and disrupt the game for UK fans.
How are you so sure that some of the protesters aren't Cruz or GOP establishment sympathizers? They have as much stock in bringing Trump down as anyone.
Don't see any protesters at Cruz or Kasich either...why no note of that?

You say this yet totally advocate for every freak and pervert to do as they please and then tell others to just STFU and take it? The irony of telling Christians to keep it to themselves all while progressive leftist BS gets shoved down everyone's throat no matter what. Christians are nuts yet the left thinks you can choose your sex? That a man can become a woman? That it's okay to inconvenient and disregard the feelings of 99 percent to appease a group that is 0.03 percent of the population? Christians are nuts yet the left is so "brilliant" that they show zero common sense in seeing the dangers this presents?

Also, western civilization and Christianity have been a huge success. Islam is the only religion that turns places into hell holes and is rampant with backwards violent lunatics.
Christianity and Islam are equal in the bullshit department. And I guess if you win then it's a huge success despite all the innocent people that were massacred, manipulated, and exploited along the way.

Christianity and Islam are equal in the bullshit department. And I guess if you win then it's a huge success despite all the innocent people that were massacred, manipulated, and exploited along the way.

Yeah, Islam never massacres anyone. Christians are not being slaughtered across the globe at all today, right? Let me ask you this...would you rather live in a Muslim country or a Christian majority country?

You and I both know the answer to this one so don't pretend they're equal.

Reactions: ram1955
Yeah, Islam never massacres anyone. Christians are not being slaughtered across the globe at all today, right? Let me ask you this...would you rather live in a Muslim country or a Christian majority country?

You and I both know the answer to this one so don't pretend they're equal.
Did I say any of those things? You said that Christianity and western civilization was a success. I said yeah they were if you ignore all those that suffered at their hands for centuries. Radical islam is a major problem for peace. I won't argue that it isn't. And no I don't want to live in war torn Syria or any where else in the Middle East. I'm just attacking a point you made about the success of the west.

Dead wrong as usual. There is no real comparison but, you just continue on with your ignorance in this area.

Every stall in a girl's binthroom has doors, it's not like they're pissing in the middle of the floor. Why are people worried about some freak with his nuts taped up watching their daughter wash their hands?

With comments like this you have proven that you are too stupid to participate in this discussion.

Reactions: JHB4UK
Both Christianity and western civilization have been huge successes. Certainly there have been many mis-guided Christians that have and continue to do hurtful and harmful things...that's not a fault of the faith. Christians acting in accord with the teachings of Christ or acting as Jesus Himself acted don't harm anyone. muslims acting according to the teachings of the author of their faith intentionally kill, murder, wreak havoc.

Reactions: P19978
Star,
Christians, themselves, do things that are harmful and destructive because we're human. However, when we do, we are not acting in a manner that reflects the teachings of Jesus. The only flaw with Christianity is that flawed humans attempt to practice it. Glad the Lord loved us enough to develop a contingency for that.

Did I say any of those things? You said that Christianity and western civilization was a success. I said yeah they were if you ignore all those that suffered at their hands for centuries. Radical islam is a major problem for peace. I won't argue that it isn't. And no I don't want to live in war torn Syria or any where else in the Middle East. I'm just attacking a point you made about the success of the west.

Islam in general is a problem for peace or for anyone that isn't Muslim. Just ask those who live in Muslim majority areas where Sharia Law rules.

Western civilization is by far the most desired society and successful society. It's why all of these migrants bypass more culturally similar countries just to get to the west. Then we get the luxury of hearing all of them bitch and moan and blame us all while we foot the bill for it. Western civilization is superior to everyone else. It has contributed more to the world, has had a more successful structure than anyone else and bringing in people who just want to suck off the government tit while not sharing these views is like a dog welcoming fleas. Sooner or later, you are overcome with them.

This country and all of the west could boot every Mexican or Muslim out and we wouldn't miss a step. We'd have a huge burden lifted off of us and would be more successful overnight. Cultural assimilation is key. If you want to do things the right way, adopt and share values and contribute then I'm all for seeking out the American Dream. However, if someone wants to come here with their hands out, not learn the language, not assimilate or contribute all while waving their country's flag and trying to replicate the place they just left, then they can eff off.

Name one bad thing (except make some comment you don't like) that a Christian has done to you or anyone you know.
Again. I was attacking Heisman's comment on the success of Christianity and western civilization in historical terms. I didn't say christians were worse than Muslims. I said both religions were equal in the bullshit department. Meaning it's all a bunch of fairy tale/bed time story garbage to help people cope with the inevitability of death.

Dead wrong as usual. There is no real comparison but, you just continue on with your ignorance in this area.
No real comparison? Historically? In terms of atrocities committed in the name of God or the empire? You really want to go down that path? Or are you talking in terms of the religions themselves? Both are equally ridiculous in their fairy tales.

The bathroom issue is just another issue the left wants to focus on in an attempt to drag the GOP candidate into a debate on social issues, which normally spells doom for the GOP. This time, assuming it's Trump, it'll be different. Either way, considering both the number of people actually effected combined with the small likelihood of any incidents; it should be a non issue.

The only actual issue, however minor, is the absence of anew objective standard. Obviously 99% of trans won't go into a bathroom/dressing room to stare. The problem is stopping the other 1%. Without an objective standard defining exactly when someone is trans enough to use whichever facility, it's impossible. Otherwise it has to be decided subjectively on a case by case basis, which sets up tons of litigation.

Come up with an objective standard for trans. Or require people to use the facility that matches their biology. Those are the only 2 logical choices.

Reactions: Willy4UK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT