POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another example of the "tolerant" left. Assaulting people who support a candidate, wanted to hear him speak and are against illegals.

AP_693924968894-640x480.jpg

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/29/meet-hillary-clintons-not-so-secret-weapon/

Latest POLITICO Caucus interviews:

“Trump cannot and will not carry Ohio,” a Republican from that state insisted. “He will do well in Appalachia and in the Mahoning Valley but he will get killed in the rest of the state. The danger for the GOP is losing Rob Portman which is a very real possibility under this match-up.”

“I not only think [Hillary] will win Florida in November if Trump is the nominee, I think she'll win 30+ states,” said another Florida Republican.

“NH is potentially a swing state but Hillary would win in a rout with profound down ballot consequences,” wrote one New Hampshire Republican.

Said a Virginia Republican, “Virginia has shifted to be more suburban than rural. While a Trump candidacy will gin up turnout in the Shenandoah Valley and Southwest, Trump will get killed in the suburbs of the urban crescent. Time to focus on Congressional races and 2017.”

If you look at a map, there are 22 blue states, 23 red states and 6 purple ones (CO, IA, OH, VA,NC, FL)... the problem for the GOP is that those 22 blue states have 257 electoral votes meaning that winning just one of OH(18), VA(13), NC(15) or FL(29) puts a Democrat in the WH if all the blue and red states hold serve.

Trump has done best in blue states...he touts that he would beat HRC in NY yet he received 240,000 fewer votes than did Sanders who was beaten by nearly 300,000 votes in the NY primary. In fact, Sanders received more than Trump and Kasich who finished second, combined.

If you look at a map, there are 22 blue states, 23 red states and 6 purple ones (CO, IA, OH, VA,NC, FL)... the problem for the GOP is that those 22 blue states have 257 electoral votes meaning that winning just one of OH(18), VA(13), NC(15) or FL(29) puts a Democrat in the WH if all the blue and red states hold serve.

Trump has done best in blue states...he touts that he would beat HRC in NY yet he received 240,000 fewer votes than did Sanders who was beaten by nearly 300,000 votes in the NY primary. In fact, Sanders received more than Trump and Kasich who finished second, combined.
Part of that NY vote total is I believe NY cannot vote cross-party. And obviously there are a ton more registered D's in NY than R's. Could be wrong.

The problem with Hillary is she won't get near the AA support Obama received. Who really knows the true cross-over appeal Trump has. Recent polling shows a tight race between the two.

Shit like this make me want to support Trump even though currently I do not.

Hundreds of Mexican flag waving pieces of shit last night. What the hell has happened? We just roll over and let these people take this country and live off of the taxpayer's dime while contributing very freaking little? You should not be allowed to assault people and wave another country's flag while you live on this soil. And being against that, does not make one "racist."

ChLtWRyU0AA5wYu.jpg

ChNR8-zUYAAWrxt.jpg

ChL2remUUAIdg0x.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: stevo51
Well she was apparently up by 10% points on him just last month or whatever. So if it's a statistical dead heat now....good*.

*24% of the votes were unaccounted for... :popcorn:

This is not a post for, or against, this type legislation. But, I think the NCAA should let states decide for themselves, what laws will be enacted, in that state. The NCAA cannot even be get a decision correct involving one of their member schools cheating their butts off, for 18 years, and yet they want to dictate legislation across the country? It is time for schools to break away from the NCAA, and form some type of association that actually works. The NCAA has become antiquated, corrupt, and out of control. It should be dissolved.

Shouldn't there be 'checkers' or 'greeters,' or 'gender validators' at both mens/womens restrooms?

Nah. I'll watch them all ... until UK loses like I do every year.

I don't participate in conservative (or liberal for that matter) movements because, well, I don't really care about anything enough to miss something I enjoy to stick it to a group of people I don't understand.

Just shopped at Target. Pissed. Wife did too. Didn't have an issue. Nobody was raped. We are adults who don't fear hypothetical boogeymen. The end.

This is not a post for, or against, this type legislation. But, I think the NCAA should let states decide for themselves, what laws will be enacted, in that state. The NCAA cannot even be get a decision correct involving one of their member schools cheating their butts off, for 18 years, and yet they want to dictate legislation across the country? It is time for schools to break away from the NCAA, and form some type of association that actually works. The NCAA has become antiquated, corrupt, and out of control. It should be dissolved.

That's a great idea. :rolleyes:

If it weren't for the feds the backwoods, redneck south would still be racially segregated if the states had their way.

I wish someone would take a flamethrower to clear those assholes out of the way. What are they afraid of, a little free speech?

Reactions: KingOfBBN
NCAA announced they will not host games in any state that has anti lgba laws. I say show them who has the real power and support those states by not showing up. It is time for this stupid crap to end and people start using common sense again. If you are a man you should be using the men's restroom.
RIGHT. Let's make sure we show the world what bigots KY fans are...

I wish someone would take a flamethrower to clear those assholes out of the way. What are they afraid of, a little free speech?

Yes. They are indeed so fragile that they cannot allow any voice that disagrees with them. That is why they seek these events out to create havoc. Well, that and the fact that they are funded by Democratic supporter George Soros.

Not a Trump fan, but the republicans have been wrong just about every contest Trump has been in. Rubio to win Florida, Kasich Michigan, Cruz to roll in the south...

Republicans are starting to believe. Looks like this is going to work out fine.

The GOP establishment is starting to line up behind Trump http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/28/politics/gop-establishment-donald-trump/

"I think he could change the electoral map in ways we haven't seen before," Cornyn said when asked if he was worried about the Trump impact down-ticket. "This disrupts the usual Republican vs. Democrat, conservative vs. liberal paradigm, and I think we don't know how this will all play out. I think it will be OK."

Since this thread has jumped the rails to full on politics and such. I am moving it to the Paddock.

I say support the NCAA on this. then talk the other 48 states into passing the same law. that way all NCAA tournament games will be in Kentucky.

That's a great idea. :rolleyes:

If it weren't for the feds the backwoods, redneck south would still be racially segregated if the states had their way.

We are not talking about states not adhering to federal laws. We are talking about a sports organization trying to force states into passing laws, when they cannot uphold their very own rules.

This appears to be the only way that the NCAA could bring itself to punish UNC for its scandal.

NCAA announced they will not host games in any state that has anti lgba laws. I say show them who has the real power and support those states by not showing up. It is time for this stupid crap to end and people start using common sense again. If you are a man you should be using the men's restroom.

Hell yeah. Take that UNC/Duke home court advantage away.

I like to think of myself as a moderate Republican, probably more left than right but these anti-Trump "protestors" need a reminder of how important free speech is in this country, whether you agree with the message or not.

Reactions: WettCat
You should not be allowed to assault people and wave another country's flag while you live on this soil.

Agreed. And what happened last night was terrible. But I fully support the right to assault people while waiving an American flag, or assault people with an American eagle wearing a tiny American flag as a bandana.

Agreed. And what happened last night was terrible. But I fully support the right to assault people while waiving an American flag, or assault people with an American eagle wearing a tiny American flag as a bandana.

I appreciate the sarcasm. You know what I mean though. You shouldn't be allowed to run down a country, create chaos and trash the country you're illegally in and get federal aid from.

Eff those people. Also, eff people who intentionally seek out violence and problems at these events. You're not wanted at these events. They're not for you. Notice Republicans don't go to Hillary or Bernie events? Why? Because they're not his supporters and have no desire to hear their speeches. It's a pep rally for Dems so why come to all of these Republican events that are specifically for Republican voters to hear his ideas and speech; not some asshole trying to disrupt and cause violence.

Just tired of this group and the funded anarchy that is constantly created by them and the constant attempts to silence opposing thought. It's exactly like a Louisville fan coming to a Kentucky game, just to terrorize people and disrupt the game for UK fans.

Reactions: Big_Blue79
Not pandering or catering to those with mental illness doesn't make you a bigot, moron, it makes you sane.

So you agree with laws - bathroom issues aside because these redneck laws aren't just about the shitter - that allow people to be fired from their jobs, denied housing and denied services including medical care based on sexual orientation or gender identity?

If you do believe people should be denied rights based on these things, then yes, you're a bigot, not "sane."

Why do people care so much about how others live? I know I don't. And I will piss anywhere next to anyone because I'm not scared of everything under the damn sun.

So what is the end game with all the political correctness over morals? This isn't about dudes wearing make-up and taping their junk down and calling themselves Sarah, or chicks chopping off their hair, taping their tits down, and acting like a dude. The end game is to make transgender the new "it" thing. It's gonna be like tattoos are/were. It's a way for the politicians and other world leaders to get the upper hand, and encourage weak-mindedness and confusion, why? So that one day a couple decades from now when the people don't matter anymore, they can truly tell society to "go fck themselves" and mean it literally.
I would say we will end up like that Shakers, but science has made it to where that won't happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT