POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A few weeks ago I posted it would be funny if the Koch brothers put up a few billion for the wall. Today in a similar move the state of Texas has started discussions led by two state congressman in the house to fund the wall for the border and they have $2+ billion in funds to do it. Plus the house, state senate and governor are all Pubs. Wonder what Nancy and Chuck think about this one? Can’t say squat about the funding, can’t say walls are immoral, can’t keep stating we need technology instead of a wall or barrier since a drone/camera will only record bad guys crossing the border and not stop them. Trump gets his down payment, keeps immigration on the forefront for 2020, Nancy won’t give a dime for the wall - yeah right, and Trump can take money from other sources and keep building the wall. 4D chess.

52536845_700603003668353_1295830197714550784_n.jpg

A few weeks ago I posted it would be funny if the Koch brothers put up a few billion for the wall. Today in a similar move the state of Texas has started discussions led by two state congressman in the house to fund the wall for the border and they have $2+ billion in funds to do it. Plus the house, state senate and governor are all Pubs. Wonder what Nancy and Chuck think about this one? Can’t say squat about the funding, can’t say walls are immoral, can’t keep stating we need technology instead of a wall or barrier since a drone/camera will only record bad guys crossing the border and not stop them. Trump gets his down payment, keeps immigration on the forefront for 2020, Nancy won’t give a dime for the wall - yeah right, and Trump can take money from other sources and keep building the wall. 4D chess.
Almost all of the border is private or federally owned so the state can't build shit.

Almost all of the border is private or federally owned so the state can't build shit.

Read it again, dumbass. He didn't say the state was going to BUILD the wall, merely supply some funding. You know how it works. It's like when you donate extra money to the government when you fill out your taxes. You do give extra, don't you?

“I think it would be a profound mistake for the President of the United States to overturn American immigration law with the stroke of a pen,”

Guess who said this

TEXAS MAN SENTENCED TO 8 YEARS IN PRISON FOR 3D GUN, HAD HIT LIST OF LAWMAKERS

A Texas man has been sentenced to eight years in federal prison after police found him in the woods with a partially 3D printed AR-15 rifle and a list of federal lawmakers' addresses in his backpack.

Eric McGinnis was convicted last summer of possessing an unregistered short-barreled rifle. He also was found guilty of unlawfully possessing ammunition while subject to an active protective order that had been issued because of a 2015 altercation with a girlfriend.

McGinnis, who was sentenced Wednesday, tried to buy a semiautomatic rifle in 2016 but was turned away because of the protective order, prosecutors said. According to the Dallas Morning News, McGinnis instead used a 3D printer to create the firing mechanism for an AR-15.

When McGinnis was arrested in July 2017, police found a list labeled "List of American Terrorists."

Prosecutors said Wednesday that they believe McGinnis had an interest in James Hodgkinson, the man who shot several Republican lawmakers at a congressional baseball practice in Virginia in June 2017.

Disappointed in the signing of this bill as well however trump cannot do this alone. The republicans in Congress continue to be a bunch of pansies and let the anti-American democrats call the shots. Make no mistake, democrats would let the government shut down for the rest of trumps presidency because they don’t care about anyone but their own agenda. Scary part is we have enough stupid people in this country that keep putting them in office. Quite unfathomable actually.

Except Trump said that "he alone, can do it." And a shitload of TV-watching bums believed him. The guy's a total fraud who convinced a bunch of simpletons that he actually cares about this country.

Dude is, and has always been, a complete charlatan. Such an embarrassment for our great nation.

Except Trump said that "he alone, can do it." And a shitload of TV-watching bums believed him. The guy's a total fraud who convinced a bunch of simpletons that he actually cares about this country.

Dude is, and has always been, a complete charlatan. Such an embarrassment for our great nation.

Give me a break. Only thing embarrassing this country right now are liberal lunatics.

Reactions: warrior-cat

Come on bro. Sanders said GOD chose Trump! He is a divine leader!

Noticed how you did not chime in on my earlier post about why you love watching the stock market fail, and after reading this post I see why. Reading comprehension is definitely not your friend. Sorry you got so rustled at the fact that the border-wall-barrier will get built with federal and now state money, and Chuck and Nancy can’t do a thing about it.

Maybe Chuck should focus on jobs and if he had been paying attention he could have stopped AOC from moving Amazon out of New York and 25,000 jobs went poof! She is a gift wrapped present for the GOP -she opens her mouth along with her diaper dandy in MN - Osama bin Anti Semite and she just adds more voters to the Pubs in 2020. Thank you so much for her help and support.

Folks, Trump is taking the lesser of two evils.

If he goes all "Art of the Deal" and gets in a brawl with dems over what is basically semantics (wall vs barrier) and a million households go without half or all of their income, that's a loss for him.

No wall is not on Trump. We've gone without one for a couple hundred years and he's not the only elected leader in Washington charged with the security of the nation.

If you want to get mad, get mad at Mitch. His ass has been up there for 30 years. Same goes for all those other lifers that people keep electing.

Trump has only had 2 years of drugs, violence, illegal immigration under his watch there are people up there who have watched it happen for decades.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's really simple and unfortunate logic. In the voting booth, nobody thinks, cares about, or remembers the crime, drug ODs, Kate Steinles, Angel Moms, etc...but by god they will remember one missed paycheck.

Trump nor any President will ever win a shutdown even if they have great intentions that will ultimately help the country in the long run.

Health and Wealth. It's simple folks.

A lot of people want to "MAGA", are traditional in values, want a strong military, are pro blue collar, have a strong faith...A lot of people also cash government checks and get free healthcare nowadays.

The problem with America is not cultural or political. It's a human nature problem. Folks vote for themselves over the greater good.

A lot of gun loving, god fearing, MAGA hat wearing, meat eating, diesel truck driving good, blue collar people on the down low remembered one thing at the mid-term poles..."pubs are coming for that free or extremely cheap gov. healthcare..."

A lot of people who care about borders didn't want to hear about the long term good for all of America...they heard Dems whispering "ole trumpy holding that paycheck..."

So here's something I'm going to try and do a little more

Rather than continue another thread of discussion - I am going to start a new political type open inquiry

And I'm going to do it from a position of relative weakness - openly asking for opinions rather then defend a conviction / option or whatever

So -- Economics favored Geo-Political question

The USD has essentially been the world's "reserve currency" for sometime now -- I can't quote timeframes on this b/c Macro-Economics isn't my strong suit........I THINK we've held this type of position more or less since the end of WW2

Do you believe that some people / organizations actively SEEK to destabilize or collapse the dollar from that "position" in the world?

If so - who and why?

If not - do you think it is waning in influence or ever will?

Folks, Trump is taking the lesser of two evils.

If he goes all "Art of the Deal" and gets in a brawl with dems over what is basically semantics (wall vs barrier) and a million households go without half or all of their income, that's a loss for him.

No wall is not on Trump. We've gone without one for a couple hundred years and he's not the only elected leader in Washington charged with the security of the nation.

If you want to get mad, get mad at Mitch. His ass has been up there for 30 years. Same goes for all those other lifers that people keep electing.

Trump has only had 2 years of drugs, violence, illegal immigration under his watch there are people up there who have watched it happen for decades.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's really simple and unfortunate logic. In the voting booth, nobody thinks, cares about, or remembers the crime, drug ODs, Kate Steinles, Angel Moms, etc...but by god they will remember one missed paycheck.

Trump nor any President will ever win a shutdown even if they have great intentions that will ultimately help the country in the long run.

Health and Wealth. It's simple folks.

A lot of people want to "MAGA", are traditional in values, want a strong military, are pro blue collar, have a strong faith...A lot of people also cash government checks and get free healthcare nowadays.

The problem with America is not cultural or political. It's a human nature problem. Folks vote for themselves over the greater good.

A lot of gun loving, god fearing, MAGA hat wearing, meat eating, diesel truck driving good, blue collar people on the down low remembered one thing at the mid-term poles..."pubs are coming for that free or extremely cheap gov. healthcare..."

A lot of people who care about borders didn't want to hear about the long term good for all of America...they heard Dems whispering "ole trumpy holding that paycheck..."

I have to push back on some of this. This isn't Trump taking the less of two evils. Let's be honest here, he got worked over on this. This spending bill is just an amnesty bill in disguise. This bill makes it pretty much impossible to deport illegals now.

It's also not just semantics when it comes to fence or wall. There are a ton of restrictions in this bill that basically limits to the only structure that can be built is essentially a chain link fence.

The Dems called his bluff with the shutdown, they knew he would crack first. They didn't give 2 **** about the shutdown, they were taking freaking vacations. And since he caved instead of giving in a little and compromising, they made the deal even worse than the original. Less money for the wall, a ton more restrictions and let's toss in basically amnesty as well and basically turn the entire country into a sanctuary country.

This crap is on Trump. Again I've been very pleasantly surprised with how well Trump has done. He has won me over and will get my vote next election. But let's not act like the idiots who never called out their god Obama and never called him out on any of the crap he did. This is on Trump, he deserves to get called out on it, especially by his biggest supporters.

Beto running on full on open borders it sounds like.

My god the left is moving to the extreme left at a faster pace than I could've imagined. By the next election all Democratic candidates will be acting like they've been pro open borders their entire life.

This is why I hate this bill and can't just say it's whatever and give Trump a pass when he signs this.

This basically makes it impossible to deport people now. America is going to become the child trafficking safe haven. It's basically do you have any connection to an illegal minor or do you know someone that knows an illegal minor? If so no one can touch you. This bill is essentially going to defend ICE, end all detaining or deporting of illegals, all for 55 miles of chain link fence. The more I see this bill, the more I think if Trump signs this, it will wash away all the good he has done. This is a massive negative.

I have to push back on some of this. This isn't Trump taking the less of two evils. Let's be honest here, he got worked over on this. This spending bill is just an amnesty bill in disguise. This bill makes it pretty much impossible to deport illegals now.

It's also not just semantics when it comes to fence or wall. There are a ton of restrictions in this bill that basically limits to the only structure that can be built is essentially a chain link fence.

The Dems called his bluff with the shutdown, they knew he would crack first. They didn't give 2 **** about the shutdown, they were taking freaking vacations. And since he caved instead of giving in a little and compromising, they made the deal even worse than the original. Less money for the wall, a ton more restrictions and let's toss in basically amnesty as well and basically turn the entire country into a sanctuary country.

This crap is on Trump. Again I've been very pleasantly surprised with how well Trump has done. He has won me over and will get my vote next election. But let's not act like the idiots who never called out their god Obama and never called him out on any of the crap he did. This is on Trump, he deserves to get called out on it, especially by his biggest supporters.

Where did you read the bill?

This is why I hate this bill and can't just say it's whatever and give Trump a pass when he signs this.

This basically makes it impossible to deport people now. America is going to become the child trafficking safe haven. It's basically do you have any connection to an illegal minor or do you know someone that knows an illegal minor? If so no one can touch you. This bill is essentially going to defend ICE, end all detaining or deporting of illegals, all for 55 miles of chain link fence. The more I see this bill, the more I think if Trump signs this, it will wash away all the good he has done. This is a massive negative.

All that says to me is they cant use funds from this act or any other act...

Not that it can't be done. Youre bordering on ann coulter hysteria.

But... i would lean towards not signing it.

Reactions: ymmot31 and blubo

Where do you think funds come from? Hint:acts of Congress. How do you think they pay for deportations? I'm not sure who punked Trump more, Pelosi McConnel or himself. Pelosi has been steering everything to this moment. McConnel sat back doing nothing and let it happen. This stuff didn't appear in the bill by surprise. Dem's said that the GoP team didn't even ask for wall money, they took the first conditional offer and moved on to the pork. They didn't give a shit what Trump wanted and never have. I'm sure theirs tons of hidden money in the bill for all the districts of the negotiators. Trump just said no to everything offered and ended up with nothing. His people didn't even see the bill until after it had been voted on in the senate. His obese Cheeto ass thought he could wear Pelosi down with weak insults and refusals. That old hag grabbed him by the balls and gave a good twist.

Last edited:

But... i would lean towards not signing it.

How is this hysteria? This bill essentially says detaining and deporting illegals will not be funded. If neither thing will be funded, how will they get done?

Who is going to fund the plane to fly the illegals out of this country? If zero funding can go to these activities, that will probably mean ICE can't perform these activities on the clock.

Again this section of the bill basically defunds ICE without just flat out saying it and makes the country a sanctuary country.

Reactions: BigSexyCat
Money talks, lets see how many will refuse building a wall and only give up about a hundred feet or so at the edge of their land on the border for a wall to protect their land and get paid handsomely for it. Win-Win.

Your not the sharpest tool in the shed are you.

How is this hysteria? This bill essentially says detaining and deporting illegals will not be funded. If neither thing will be funded, how will they get done?

Who is going to fund the plane to fly the illegals out of this country? If zero funding can go to these activities, that will probably mean ICE can't perform these activities on the clock.

Again this section of the bill basically defunds ICE without just flat out saying it and makes the country a sanctuary country.

That says to me that this act nor any other border fence acts will fund deportations.

Those are funded by funding homeland security and ice etc etc. Theres 0 chance that that means theres no way to deport fricken murderers.

@Platinumdrgn dumbass isnt even worthy of a reply... i think more highly of a dukie than that idiot.

That isn't what that says Duke, it says someone in the US that will sponsor an unaccompanied child won't be deported. I don't like it either, but you're making it something it isn't.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT