POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The biggest question that still has me puzzled. Can Trump create meaningful, important programs such as the Cash For Clunkers Act of 2009?

Yes. Margaritas for Mexicans. Turn in one illegal Mexican, receive voucher for two free gallons of pre-made margaritas.

If Trump is close to being a demo, where does that put hillury?

She's red team-lite being a war hawk and sucking off Wall Street like interns sucked off her husband - daily.

Last edited:
Reading an interesting book that chronicles Lebanon's fall from a predominately western civilization that accommodated and allowed for islamic involvement in its government to a country that is predominately muslim. They allow polygamy...cited bin laden's family...just he and his father had something like 50+ offspring. Their goal is to take over....and they don't do it peacefully. We are not safe. Certainly not pc, but not allowing muslim's or their sympathizers into our country would be in our best interests. Some will decry the loss of liberty, freedom of religion, etc....but when a country becomes controlled by muslims, liberty and freedom are not their primary values.
Saudi Arabia is the most radical Islamic state in the world. They are also one of our biggest allies in that region. The us government has always supported and will continue to support radical Islam in the Middle East as long as it fits their agenda. Chickens are just coming home to roost.

LDS are polytheists.

True, but monotheists while on planet Earth. Heavenly Father is the god of planet Earth - an exalted man from who knows where. The number of other Mormon men alone exalted to godhood over their own assigned planets must be staggering. Surely we will make contact with one of those other planets eventually.

How ya doing, Ida.

Last edited:
NCAA announced they will not host games in any state that has anti lgba laws. I say show them who has the real power and support those states by not showing up. It is time for this stupid crap to end and people start using common sense again. If you are a man you should be using the men's restroom.

yeah just think of all the weird sex stuff that already goes on in bathrooms. Can you imagine how bad it would get if we just allow this during tournament games in random states? Probably couldn't even pee without someone transgendering all over your shoulders or something.

Well, this thread is certainly embarrassing. Nice to see some people's mindsets still haven't progressed past The Stone Age. :flush: Think I'll just hit the ol' ignore button and go back to living in the year 2016.

It's not about progression. The NCAA shouldn't have anything to do with this is issue.

If you want to be gay or lesbian that's fine...but forcing society to embrace it as ok is foolish. That doesn't mean I'd ever mistreat a gay or lesbian person...I do not & have not...but I do not embrace it as "ok", nor do I believe it has any business being a civil rights issue.

NCAA announced they will not host games in any state that has anti lgba laws. I say show them who has the real power and support those states by not showing up. It is time for this stupid crap to end and people start using common sense again. If you are a man you should be using the men's restroom.

Question...what is an anti lgba law? I don't know of any states that have any.

This thread is going to be a disaster.
19ctu6wxzlme2gif.gif

Stupid democrats defend these idiots and their "rights" while they come to protest and attack Trump supporters and the cops when they show up!
Power hungry cowardice. yeah, 'love wins"* atknot.

*if it affects a loyal voting dem demographic

It's not about progression. The NCAA shouldn't have anything to do with this is issue.

If you want to be gay or lesbian that's fine...but forcing society to embrace it as ok is foolish. That doesn't mean I'd ever mistreat a gay or lesbian person...I do not & have not...but I do not embrace it as "ok", nor do I believe it has any business being a civil rights issue.

it's fine but it's not ok

yeah that seems like a real substantive distinction

US teen pregnancy rate has now hit an all-time low (62/10,000 in 1991, now down to 24/10,000). That includes a 50% drop among Latinos and AAs since 2006.

Need some advice on who to credit for this, though. Contraceptives? Feminism? Abortion? Health care access? Receding Christianity?

EDIT: Forgot to include "reality TV shows" on the list of culprits

Last edited:
Reactions: Big_Blue79
Dennis Hastert and Jerry Sandusky support your message OP. So do I. Let's keep as many intolerant people away from as many events as possible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT