How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
51654932_1493514784116818_3069339476904902656_n.jpg

Lol. Always someone else’s fault. It’s never about the actions of a Democrat. It’s about how it came out or someone trying to hold them accountable.

“Republicans pounce”
“Republicans seize”
“Trump supporter leaked my texts”
“The Russians exposed us colluding with media and lying to the public.”

Just listened to latest Rogan podcast with the universal basic income guy. It's amazing how short sighted that guy is. The argument is basically robots are going to create such abundance that nobody will be employed, so give everyone 1k a month!

His whole platform completely ignores the abundance part. How cheap will everything be in this world, including equipment for small scale manufacturing and farming? How much do I care about a job or 1k a month, if small scale robot assisted farms and manufacturing centers will pop up all over because robots make manufacturing so cheap and the robot truck will deliver anything not produced locally for free?

Oh by the way, at the end he threatened Russia with war if he was 80 percent sure they interfered with an election, so we have that to look forward to as well. Intellectual yet idiot.

Just listened to latest Rogan podcast with the universal basic income guy. It's amazing how short sighted that guy is. The argument is basically robots are going to create such abundance that nobody will be employed, so give everyone 1k a month!

His whole platform completely ignores the abundance part. How cheap will everything be in this world, including equipment for small scale manufacturing and farming? How much do I care about a job or 1k a month, if small scale robot assisted farms and manufacturing centers will pop up all over because robots make manufacturing so cheap and the robot truck will deliver anything not produced locally for free?

Oh by the way, at the end he threatened Russia with war if he was 80 percent sure they interfered with an election, so we have that to look forward to as well. Intellectual yet idiot.

I think all the humans are going to have to ride electricity generating bicycles in the factory basements to power the robots once AOC eliminates fossil fuels. Maybe humans can just be paid with rice and beans.

Why cant people just be entertained by entertainment. Or conversely, entertain when they're paid to entertain.

I agree, but that should cut both ways. Personally, I wish James Woods would go back to entertaining me on Family Guy, but he's too busy tweeting.

UBI is rich...

Especially when rich people start to push it.

Millionaires and Billionaires are getting rid of jobs and cutting costs with automation and or cheap outsourcing, then they want the government to pay folks who are struggling.

UBI like Health Care. Great idea, it might just work if the government cut just about everything else out of the budget. Public education, all other entitlements, all subsidies, prison system, disability, public defenders, postal service, foreign aid, most government jobs/departments, no more tax cuts or refunds, and on and on...

Here's an idea. Instead of that, how about the private sector millionaires, billionaires, corporations etc hire more people, pay people more, and take care of them more. Then we won't have to worry about it.

Reactions: KingOfBBN
The UBI guy also said he would pardon all minor drug offenders on 4/20 harhar. For a guy so concerned with jobs, does he care about people who work in prisons? Not saying I don't agree with the sentiment, but damn, those prison workers make a lot more than 1k/month and their skills aren't going to translate to robot dystopia world.

I agree, but that should cut both ways. Personally, I wish James Woods would go back to entertaining me on Family Guy, but he's too busy tweeting.
I believe that is more on Family Guy and MacFarlane. Woods doesn't think exactly as they do so they ran him off, no?

Could be wrong, but that's how it usually works in any industry controlled by the unhinged left....... not allowed to have diversity of thought.

I believe that is more on Family Guy and MacFarlane. Woods doesn't think exactly as they do so they ran him off, no?

Could be wrong, but that's how it usually works in any industry controlled by the unhinged left....... not allowed to have diversity of thought.

Hollywood: The group who knew about Harvey Weinstein and were on board with him until it became popular to not support him. All cowards.

The group who knew about Bryan Singer and didn’t care.

The group who was totally on board with Roman Polanski and gave him an Oscar and standing ovation.

Just because someone is on TV doesn’t change how effed up they are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT