POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^^^^^Ah yes....a product of an unfair society, the root cause of their transgressions. What stupid, naive bullshit. Go back and read some first hand accounts of the actions and behavior of Somali tribes in the 1700 and 1800's. They've always been aggressive, physically violent people. You think moving em to effin' Norway is going to change their culture?

Heisman, you are spot on. They need to be back in Somalia where they belong and in what they deserve. I've not been to Somalia but I have been to a couple of southern African country's and I don't have much sympathy for them.

Reactions: WettCat
Here's an issue that struck me in this transgender "they're coming for our daughters and granddaughters" discussion. No one mentions sons and grandsons. Is that because: 1) yeah, kinda women checking out boys is a good for them sort of way (like student-teacher relationships); 2) most sexual predators are men, and men already have access to male restrooms so whatevs; 3) boys are tougher than girls and/or can defend themselves better; 4) we're all just great apes and view all other males as competition, so maybe they'll die in restrooms and we can all impregnate more women; or 5) scaremongering about daughters works better?

Here's an issue that struck me in this transgender "they're coming for our daughters and granddaughters" discussion. No one mentions sons and grandsons. Is that because: 1) yeah, kinda women checking out boys is a good for them sort of way (like student-teacher relationships); 2) most sexual predators are men, and men already have access to male restrooms so whatevs; 3) boys are tougher than girls and/or can defend themselves better; 4) we're all just great apes and view all other males as competition, so maybe they'll die in restrooms and we can all impregnate more women; or 5) scaremongering about daughters works better?

I was using my personal concern (I have no grandchildren other than my grand-daughter) during my discussion with fuzz, who had also mentioned grand-daughters of his own. So it wasn't a general application, it was a personal application. But to be very frank about it, having raised both sons and daughters, when it comes to the worry about the creeps and perverts lurking about you protect your daughters the most and you teach your sons to help. That may sound old school to you, son, but if and when you get around to raising a family of your own give it a try.

Reactions: Big_Blue79
Change it from MEN and WOMEN designation for restrooms. To PENIS and VAGINA.
ZIiKGWQ.jpg

Reactions: KopiKat and stevo51
Change it from MEN and WOMEN designation for restrooms. To PENIS and VAGINA.

In the future, bathrooms will simply have signs that say "identifies male" and "Identifies female". In this form, everything is made equal - no discrimination - as even the persons who enter without sexual confusion are to give the appearance that they enter by a choice they have made for themselves, and not by one that was made by nature. Rejetant la creation, si vous plait.

Willy, never said I "support boys pissing and showering with girls". Said I'm ok with transgendered folks doing so.
It's pretty easy to know who is transgendered and who is a pervert...especially in a school situation
Claiming that someone is going to be damaged by seeing someone's anatomy...well, it's just plain silly. Sexual assault is sexual assault, it doesn't require opposite sexes.

I'd say that the guy that watched couples for 30 years IS as sex researcher. If you've watched that long and likely that many different people then you've probably seen a little of everything. He's also a pervert and peeping Tom.

Maybe in the future. Right now, society isn't at the level to accept this type of meshing together in private matters such as peeing, shitting, and bathing together. Period. Doesn't matter what you think. Society isn't ready for it. If you wanna start up a transgndered hippie bathing commune, go for it. It will be known as a cult. No different than Charlie Manson.

The local yokel who secretly watched couples have sex is not a researcher. I knew you'd actually argue that he was. He is a sexual predator, not a researcher.

Last edited:
Reactions: drawing_dead
I skimmed a couple articles a while back about a post-gender world. I think it was a Scandinavian country that was already changing their signs to reflect this concept. It was interesting.

It's pretty easy to know who is transgendered and who is a pervert.

Oh? Explain. Id love to hear this.

Showing up at school or somewhere one day with a wig or a dress doesn't make you transgendered. What is stopping these boys from doing this now?

It does if they say so. Its THAT individuals call, based on what s wanted by you and the liberal left. No questions asked. No objective standard. Thats why its so stupid.

Right now rules and laws are keeping them from doing it. You want that changed.

Because its a double standard. Just like any rape accusation. Noone wants to admit its a double standard, but it absolutely is. Im ok with it, because I understand the reality of the situation that, on the whole, women are the physically weaker sex.

I did not think we could be the judge whether this person is transgender or not...... If she says she is, she is... no questions.

At least that is my understanding.

Exactly. Thats where the proposed rules fail.

I got to sit in on a California government class and had a good laugh. The professor asked these kids what they think the government should provide fully. One kid said "Free education, free housing, free food" and some other nonsense. The professor goes to the projector and turns on the national debt ticker and shows the $19 trillion in debt figure and how much we make per year (less) and tried to teach these tards economics.

It was refreshing and it showed how clueless kids are when it comes to finances.

Allow me to interject on the LGBT bathroom issue. I've thought about it and what if a person who had originally been one gender and changed. Ok so if they look like a different gender than their original but are scared of the law and go into their original gender's bathroom and have their birth certificate what do you do? Basically you would be paradoxical in the context of the law. Honestly IMO this is a stupid law that no one can enforce unless they want to have police in every bathroom in NC checking everyone with Birth Certificates in hand, but is that likely? NO

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Wow. Easy....Architects develop restroom facilities like some clothing stores have dressing rooms. A long area, with individual "closets" complete with johns, jills, etc..... Male/female/undecided, etc....go into the same area, pick an open closet. A common area has sinks, dryers, etc....

No problem.

Reactions: DaBossIsBack
WaPo opinion: Obama should allow the Senate 90 days to grant a SCOTUS nominee a hearing. If they fail to do so, they've implicitly waived their right to advise/consent and POTUS should appoint the nominee and force the Senate sue him.

Allow me to interject on the LGBT bathroom issue. I've thought about it and what if a person who had originally been one gender and changed. Ok so if they look like a different gender than their original but are scared of the law and go into their original gender's bathroom and have their birth certificate what do you do? Basically you would be paradoxical in the context of the law. Honestly IMO this is a stupid law that no one can enforce unless they want to have police in every bathroom in NC checking everyone with Birth Certificates in hand, but is that likely? NO

Would you get a trombone sized erection if you saw a tranny lathering soap on his big titties in the shower after band practice?

Third off- sounds like your school sucks.
Yeah it does for the most part. The only good things about it are band, yearbook and science dept.
Here are some things wrong with my school:
No bathroom stall doors
Textbooks kept together with ducktape, have holes in them, and are 25-30 years old
Leaking roof every winter
etc.

Yeah it does for the most part. The only good things about it are band, yearbook and science dept.
Here are some things wrong with my school:
No bathroom stall doors
Textbooks kept together with ducktape, have holes in them, and are 25-30 years old
Leaking roof every winter
etc.

Thank god you're a senior, right? The 35 year old trumpet playing high school senior. I know it's Progeria.

Everybody got use to shittin' on Obama for the last 4-8 years. Wonder what it's gonna be like to shit on the next president. I can't wait.

I bet hillary has pee leakage in her panties.

Wow. Easy....Architects develop restroom facilities like some clothing stores have dressing rooms. A long area, with individual "closets" complete with johns, jills, etc..... Male/female/undecided, etc....go into the same area, pick an open closet. A common area has sinks, dryers, etc....

No problem.

Unless you're the business who'll have to pay a fortune to completely renovate their business just to accommodate people who want to use the bathroom of their choosing.

And it still doesn't solve changing rooms.

WaPo opinion: Obama should allow the Senate 90 days to grant a SCOTUS nominee a hearing. If they fail to do so, they've implicitly waived their right to advise/consent and POTUS should appoint the nominee and force the Senate sue him.

Maybe as well. He's played the part of emperor all this time. Why stop now.

I pay a ton in taxes (although I bought a house in December, so that will help), and I think those paying X% or $Y less than me should not have the vote. Their consistent theft through distorting schemes like child tax credits, lower sales tax in terrible (where I don't live) areas, and property taxes for their crappy kids to have a crappy education and fail at life are ruining my financial security. Don't even get me started on their parks they build that are not across the street from me (which would increase my private property values) that I pay for, or the parking projects I don't use, but poorer tax payers do. They have no skin in the game because their lower percentage and total taxes paid are more than made up for in the benefits that almost exclusively target home owning families with disgusting kids, and probably a cat. Must be nice to lower your income tax rate because you can't figure out the rhythm method (I live in a very Catholic area).
Cool story, Fuhrer.

Unless you're the business who'll have to pay a fortune to completely renovate their business just to accommodate people who want to use the bathroom of their choosing.

And it still doesn't solve changing rooms.

Maybe as well. He's played the part of emperor all this time. Why stop now.

Build an outhouse out back for the undecided group

Reactions: drawing_dead
Well, I do feel good knowing that Fuzz is of a small group of people in this country who actually support boys pissing and showering with girls. Glad there's not many, usually we label those kinda people "weirdos" and "creepy"

Guy who got caught secretly watching couples have sex for 30 years at the hotel he owned thinks he should be a "sex researcher" because of all the sex he's seen in 30 years.

The world is full of these people who use rationalization to support their insane belief systems

Here's the problem. Too many guys be like this:

Last edited:
Reactions: Willy4UK
What if you have a daughter or grandaughter in high school that plays sports, and they go to shower after a game, and here come some teenaged boys stating that they really feel like a female. Now do you want those boys in the same place with your naked children? I sure as hell don't. The city council in Charlotte starting this whole crap, if they had just NOT mentioned bathrooms, then all this stink would not be here.

What if you have a daughter or grandaughter in high school that plays sports, and they go to shower after a game, and here come some teenaged boys stating that they really feel like a female. Now do you want those boys in the same place with your naked children? I sure as hell don't. The city council in Charlotte starting this whole crap, if they had just NOT mentioned bathrooms, then all this stink would not be here.
This.

I understand this piece is getting some play, but admittedly I've not read it or anything in response. So I don't know....but my gut reaction is, I doubt if a constitutionally granted right can be implicitly waived.....

I understand this piece is getting some play, but admittedly I've not read it or anything in response. So I don't know....but my gut reaction is, I doubt if a constitutionally granted right can be implicitly waived.....
Presumably the strategy would be used as a club to force the Senate to consider the nominee in a formal process (a Yes/No vote either in committee or on the floor). SCOTUS told us that recess appointments of judges are no longer legal; might as well find out whether the constitution grants the Senate a right to a pocket veto.

Reactions: Mojocat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT