POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you cant tell the difference between a transgender and woman, I dont know what to tell you.

Also, your solution about bathroom stalls keeps missing the mark. As I said, I dont know the answer, but were talking about open locker rooms and showering, not a private stall. I am also assuming that you have never been in a locker room based on your perceived notions of a locker room, which is fine, just trying to get an honest answer that doesnt askew the facts.

Are there going to be abuses? Of course.
Do transgenders hide in the bushes like buffalo Bill waiting for the opportunity to strike your children while they bath? No

But you are ignoring the fact that this issue has been pushed to the forefront based on a transgender suing for being excluded from the locker room to undress and shower with other girls.
Yes, I know the difference in the definition between the two. I cannot, YOU CANNOT, nor can anyone tell the difference from a simple casual observation 99.9% of the time.

Over the past 50 years or so I've probably averaged 300 days a year being in a locker room...a conservative estimate of 15,000 trips. Many days...in fact most I'm in a locker room twice. MWF mornings I swim ~4000 meters, lift weights for about 45 minutes...hit the locker room. MTThF I run 5-8 miles during lunch...hit the locker room. TTh mornings I do an indoor cycling class putting in about 30 miles of riding...hit the locker room. Most weekend I will run/ride from home so I use my own facilities unless the weather is bad then I go to the gym... yeah, but go ahead and assume what you want to think.

You say you "don't know the answer"...my question is..."what is the problem?". We seem to have done just fine for all of past history. There have been more perverts drilling holes in bathroom walls to "get a peek" than people startled to find out that they shared a potty with someone who is transgender. Kids don't dress out and shower after PE in school any longer...they haven't for 20+ years so worrying about the showers at school is moot. "Ladies" bathrooms don't have urinals so nobody is going to be "whipping it out" for all to see. If a "woman" goes into a men's room...don't think she will have much luck with the urinals and will have to go into the shitter stalls. Unless they invite you in, don't think you'll see much there.

This is a manufactured hysteria to make some bigots feel better about themselves.

Tell me about this Andy beshear guy. Seems he made quite the impression yesterday. Even the HL slayed him.

Yes, I know the difference in the definition between the two. I cannot, YOU CANNOT, nor can anyone tell the difference from a simple casual observation 99.9% of the time.

Over the past 50 years or so I've probably averaged 300 days a year being in a locker room...a conservative estimate of 15,000 trips. Many days...in fact most I'm in a locker room twice. MWF mornings I swim ~4000 meters, lift weights for about 45 minutes...hit the locker room. MTThF I run 5-8 miles during lunch...hit the locker room. TTh mornings I do an indoor cycling class putting in about 30 miles of riding...hit the locker room. Most weekend I will run/ride from home so I use my own facilities unless the weather is bad then I go to the gym... yeah, but go ahead and assume what you want to think.

You say you "don't know the answer"...my question is..."what is the problem?". We seem to have done just fine for all of past history. There have been more perverts drilling holes in bathroom walls to "get a peek" than people startled to find out that they shared a potty with someone who is transgender. Kids don't dress out and shower after PE in school any longer...they haven't for 20+ years so worrying about the showers at school is moot. "Ladies" bathrooms don't have urinals so nobody is going to be "whipping it out" for all to see. If a "woman" goes into a men's room...don't think she will have much luck with the urinals and will have to go into the shitter stalls. Unless they invite you in, don't think you'll see much there.

This is a manufactured hysteria to make some bigots feel better about themselves.

Mens or womens?

Reactions: Willy4UK
there is that, also. Conservatives do have the tendency of successful heterosexual reproduction producing more humans.

the Democrat plans of encouraging homosexual pairing combined with abortions all the way up to 9th month is a questionable strategery for the growth of the liberal population in America.

Why do you think they need open borders? Have to import new welfare subjects.

Do you think everything you believe in is right?

I would hope. Otherwise why believe in it? Most of us on here arent* waging some weird, pseudo political stump rally all the time. Most of us anyway....

Last edited:
Goldman Sach came out and admitted that it frauded its investors.

The same Goldman Sachs who is backing Hillary. No wonder they want her. if she becomes president she will just let them out of any crimes. "No biggie"

Hillary is real tight with Goldman going way back. Remember this guy (John Corzine). He was the CEO of Goldman in the 1990's. He later went on to be U.S. Senator (democrat) from NJ and later Governor. After leaving politics, he was the man in charge of MF Global which defrauded millions from investors. He did not get any jail time.

corzinehillary.jpg

Last edited:
Hillary is real tight with Goldman going way back. Remember this guy (John Courzine). He was the CEO of Goldman in the 1990's. He later went on to be U.S. Senator (democrat) from NJ and later Governor. He was the man in charge of MF Global which defrauded millions from investors.

corzinehillary.jpg

Yep. Def remember him. Glad to know he and Hill are BFFs.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
We seem to have done just fine for all of past history

So, why did a Liberal city council feel the need to write a law knowing the backlash it would make? Again,, it is a 1/25, to 1/2 percent of people that it even affects, but yet they want to rest of us to give in to their every whim. I am about ready to leave this f**ked up country where the minority feels like the majority has to cave in all the time. If you were born with a penis and don't like it, then have it cut off, become a female. But, I digress, trying to talk common sense to a Liberal is futile.

So, why did a Liberal city council feel the need to write a law knowing the backlash it would make? Again,, it is a 1/25, to 1/2 percent of people that it even affects, but yet they want to rest of us to give in to their every whim. I am about ready to leave this f**ked up country where the minority feels like the majority has to cave in all the time. If you were born with a penis and don't like it, then have it cut off, become a female. But, I digress, trying to talk common sense to a Liberal is futile.
You're welcomed to leave. Good luck in finding a less liberal country or where you won't be in that minority.

Since when are minorities entitled to fewer rights simply because of their numbers?

BTW, I hear you're volunteering for dick-checking. They're going to need a lot of volunteers to man all of those bathrooms. So to which room will you direct the person photographed below?

o-CAITLYN-JENNER-570.jpg

Really hope fuzz's significant other stumbles upon whatever internet searches he had to do to get a picture of a tranny he thought would to confuse people.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
You're welcomed to leave. Good luck in finding a less liberal country or where you won't be in that minority.

Since when are minorities entitled to fewer rights simply because of their numbers?

BTW, I hear you're volunteering for dick-checking. They're going to need a lot of volunteers to man all of those bathrooms. So to which room will you direct the person photographed below?

o-CAITLYN-JENNER-570.jpg

Well, your sources are wrong, or you just made up a lie, either way, you are really pitiful. That is a man's hands, in case you want to know. I am sure that you would check the crotch, knowing you.

Well, your sources are wrong, or you just made up a lie, either way, you are really pitiful. That is a man's hands, in case you want to know. I am sure that you would check the crotch, knowing you.
So you don't know any women with "manly hands"?...and if Caitlyn get's her/his dong whacked, that's going to change the appearance of the hands?
Harvard has a transgender female that swims on their men's swim team. No dong, but no breast either, swims topless...didn't get a good look at the hands.
I'm just curious on how you are going to enforce these new rules?

Nope, I'm not checking anything because I don't give a flip about which room he/she/it uses.

[QUOTE="fuzz77, post: 4387539, member: 11064"]So you don't know any women with "manly hands"?...and if Caitlyn get's her/his dong whacked, that's going to change the appearance of the hands?
Harvard has a transgender female that swims on their men's swim team. No dong, but no breast either, swims topless...didn't get a good look at the hands.
I'm just curious on how you are going to enforce these new rules?

Nope, I'm not checking anything because I don't give a flip about which room he/she/it uses.[/QUOTE]

NOPE

Goldman Sach came out and admitted that it frauded its investors.

The same Goldman Sachs who is backing Hillary. No wonder they want her. if she becomes president she will just let them out of any crimes. "No biggie"
Let's not forget that Cruz is also in bed with Goldman Sachs. But we're clearly a two party system.

I believe you're oversimplifying the problem. In this scenario you're assuming that these boys could just decide "hmmmmm I'm a female" because they want to see some females naked. You're missing the in-between. No self-respecting school system is going to give students free reign in the restrooms based upon their whims. In order to identify as a different gender would require documentation (psychiatric testing and such). Schools would then be notified, receive training, and a specific plan that outlines the rights of the changed student and the rights of other students who will interact with this student. Public sector? Who knows. Hard to enforce one way or the other. I think that in order to argue your point more effectively you should've picked a scenario where simple application would fit.

I believe you're oversimplifying the problem. In this scenario you're assuming that these boys could just decide "hmmmmm I'm a female" because they want to see some females naked. You're missing the in-between. No self-respecting school system is going to give students free reign in the restrooms based upon their whims. In order to identify as a different gender would require documentation (psychiatric testing and such). Schools would then be notified, receive training, and a specific plan that outlines the rights of the changed student and the rights of other students who will interact with this student. Public sector? Who knows. Hard to enforce one way or the other. I think that in order to argue your point more effectively you should've picked a scenario where simple application would fit.

Nice post of which I can agree with all that, EXCEPT, Charlotte city council had NO such clauses. The law they passed said simply that any person can use the bathroom, showers,etc that they identify with.

I'm going to start identifying as a woman, and start pissing in the women's bathroom. I'm also gonna leave the stall door ajar, so a woman will open it and see me stuffing a tampon into my butthole.

I'm not taking any tests either. I am what I am, and Hillary can't even stop me. I'm a woman.

Reactions: drawing_dead
I'm going to start identifying as a woman, and start pissing in the women's bathroom. I'm also gonna leave the stall door ajar, so a woman will open it and see me stuffing a tampon into my butthole.

I'm not taking any tests either. I am what I am, and Hillary can't even stop me. I'm a woman.

Be sure to piss with the seat down and do not wipe it off, women seem to love that. Put on a wig and a bra, and use the womens room anytime you want.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Nice post of which I can agree with all that, EXCEPT, Charlotte city council had NO such clauses. The law they passed said simply that any person can use the bathroom, showers,etc that they identify with.

Yes, but that doesn't mean that anything goes now. If a business or person suspects pretext, they can ask that person to leave or call the cops, same as they can now. People using it as a pretext are committing trespass, and indecent exposure and other such laws still apply. So the concerns about "can't do nothin' about some dude in a wig" are over broad. I guess the fear is that social norms/fear of backlash will make it easier for Johnny Pervert to throw on a wig and dress and enter a women's facility and no one will say anything now because the law somehow changes their views on trans people. Judging from some excellent comments on news stories re the Charlotte ordinance, one might expect the opposite, at least in the short term. Does it make it easier? Maybe. Does it make anything illicit legal? Not really.

Some information on the ordinance we love to discuss but don't actually read: http://charmeck.org/city/charlotte/nondiscrimination/PublishingImages/Pages/default/NDO FAQ'S-Public Accomodations.pdf.

Edit: forgot the actual ordinance (strikethroughs are deletions, underline additions): http://charmeck.org/city/charlotte/CityClerk/Documents/NDOrdinance.pdf

Last edited:
Be sure to piss with the seat down and do not wipe it off, women seem to love that. Put on a wig and a bra, and use the womens room anytime you want.

Oh, I'm actually gonna squat pee. Since I don't need testicles anymore, I'm just gonna use them to wipe off the toilet seat when I'm done.

I hope Hillary challenges me to a cat fight. I'll fight that bitch and scratch her eyes out. That tramp don't know me, she don't know where I come from

TWO thirds of British Muslims would not inform the police if they thought that somebody close to them had become involved with terrorist sympathisers, according to a poll

TWO thirds of British Muslims would not inform the police if they thought that somebody close to them had become involved with terrorist sympathisers, according to a poll

Wow, either British Muslims are stupid for admitting that or it backs up my assertion that there are no true moderate Muslims

^ I would say few, not no, true moderate Muslims, with few ranging from 33% to 90% or so. Either way, not enough. Earlier today I saw a poll of young Muslims (iirc 18-24 year olds) showed that huge majorities would reject ISIS even if it stopped its violence and wanted to expand women's human rights. Regarding the specific, un-cited bold font poll results, would that counsel in favor of or against painting all Muslims with a terrorist brush? I would say the latter, as the trust in national authorities plays a huge part in willingness to report things to them.

Yep. No objective standard whatsoever. Liberals want anyone who says theyre trans to be given free roam. No question asked. THATS whats so stupid. I have very little doubt most people would be fully supportive of actual trans wanting to use the restroom of their identified gender. But without an objective standard, its just dangerous and stupid.

Wow, either British Muslims are stupid for admitting that or it backs up my assertion that there are no true moderate Muslims
It was "a" poll. There's no accounting for the source or the reliability of the poll. It's just "a" poll - one that makes people who just see the headline mad at Muslims.

Yep. No objective standard whatsoever. Liberals want anyone who says theyre trans to be given free roam. No question asked. THATS whats so stupid. I have very little doubt most people would be fully supportive of actual trans wanting to use the restroom of their identified gender. But without an objective standard, its just dangerous and stupid.

What's the objective standard now? Checking for P/V? Has that ever occurred? Like someone was all "I'm trans!" and cops were like "show me your V" and the guy's all "ah, you got me, I'm all sausage." The Charlotte government mentions how pretext is illegal and all other laws, like exposure, still apply. Is there a court case or the like where a no doubt dude just perving tried the "I'm trans" defense without any, you know, evidence that he is, in fact, trans (at whatever stage)? For that defense to work, wouldn't it require at least some evidence?

^ I would say few, not no, true moderate Muslims, with few ranging from 33% to 90% or so. Either way, not enough. Earlier today I saw a poll of young Muslims (iirc 18-24 year olds) showed that huge majorities would reject ISIS even if it stopped its violence and wanted to expand women's human rights. Regarding the specific, un-cited bold font poll results, would that counsel in favor of or against painting all Muslims with a terrorist brush? I would say the latter, as the trust in national authorities plays a huge part in willingness to report things to them.

I don't believe that. That is a farce. Next step for ISIS is use reverse psychology on people.

Muslims will use whatever means are necessary to kill people, even if meant telling the public what they need to hear to let their guard down long enough to strike.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT