POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My daughter, who is 17, has a close friend (they've been friends for 10 years or more) who just "trans-gendered" to a male (what the hell did I just type lol?) about 2 years ago. No surgery/hormone therapy or anything, just woke up one day and decided "I'm a guy".

Now shows up at our house with short hair, boys clothes, wants to be called "Aiden" instead of "Madison".

Its beyond bizarre; all I can do is laugh.

Yah, it can be head scratching to say the least. hahaha

Hard to call someone Madison as long as you have known them, and then have to start calling them Aiden. hell, Madison can be a guy's name too.

Don't care if you slam a wig on your dome & throw a skirt around your waste, until a doctor has chopped you off pillars & post you should not enter the same bathroom as my daughters.

If they get their way, there will be no "requirements" other than to "identify". The gender misaligned (male) will not be required to "appear" that way by wearing a wig, or a dress, or make-up, or looking a part. "He" will only need to "identify" with the other sex. "He" can look like a pipe-fitter that has worked 8 hours overtime in a sewer and if "he" feels that "he" identifies will the female gender then the female rest room at any public-funded facility is rightfully his to enter and do his business. "He" won't even have to squat or lift the lid. "Identity" shall be based only on his feelings, and it can be on again, off again. Remember, this person is challenged, and he needs accommodation and sacrifices from everybody . . . you, your daughters, your grand-daughters . . . shame on you for requiring an additional appearance from him.

Reactions: drawing_dead
Via Fortune, nobody could have foreseen this:

The Federal Communications Commission is planning to slap a company that allegedly defrauded its discounted phone service with a $51 million fine—the largest penalty in the service’s history.

Total Call Mobile apparently engaged in massive enrollment fraud, signing up tens of thousands of ineligible consumers for the Lifeline program dedicated to giving low-income Americans access to affordable phone service, according to the FCC.

If they get their way, there will be no "requirements" other than to "identify". The gender misaligned (male) will not be required to "appear" that way by wearing a wig, or a dress, or make-up, or looking a part. "He" will only need to "identify" with the other sex. "He" can look like a pipe-fitter that has worked 8 hours overtime in a sewer and if "he" feels that "he" identifies will the female gender then the female rest room at any public-funded facility is rightfully his to enter and do his business. "He" won't even have to squat or lift the lid. "Identity" shall be based only on his feelings, and it can be on again, off again. Remember, this person is challenged, and he needs accommodation and sacrifices from everybody . . . you, your daughters, your grand-daughters . . . shame on you for requiring an additional appearance from him.

Kopi, man what you are proposing won't happen until society as a whole supports that. Right now, society isn't ready to make abrupt changes to the transgender movement.

Perhaps you would like to frame a calming argument for those of us who have daughters and grand-daughters. Innocent and virtuous. The general "fear" is that we find the idea that a human being with a penis, a human organ with the ability to become erect and functional, should not be allowed to enter a facility designated as a place for where our little girls to do their business, to pee, to poop, wipe their bottoms, change clothes, including their little panties.

It seems that persons on your side of the equation are willing to say this: "men" and "boys" should not be allowed to enter a girls or ladies facility unless they are willing to "claim" identity with the female gender. Thus qualifying them for transgender "status". And if such sexually misaligned persons - which I'm sure you would say is natural for them - were to enter the facility, then whatever exposure our daughters might have to endure would just have to be. So please ensure your calming argument covers this circumstance also, please: Daddy, why did that happen? Any statement along the lines of that has probably already happened and has resulted in nothing or the likelihood that your daughters would experience anything negative is too remote for it to be a concern is simply not going to satisfy the fear. The fear is not based on ignorance. It is based on love, and a natural requirement to protect. I am sorry if your process of nurturing did not allow you to experience and understand these fundamentals. Regretful, but not my concern.
To begin with, being offended by seeing a human body is a learned behavior just as you learn to be offended by "dirty words". I remember being in the first grade the first time I ever heard the "F" word. About that same time I first learned of another "F" word..."flunk". Had 2 brothers who were in my class. One had "flunked" first grade.
Anyway, I was confused about these two words that I seemed to confuse with one another. I knew one was supposed to be a "bad" word but to my 6 yr old ears, they sounded so much the same. So I asked my mom.

Likewise, if you grew up with any brothers/sisters that were anywhere near close in age...you probably saw each other naked from time to time.
If you have had any kids (boys) if you don't recall from your childhood...3 yr olds can have erections...hell, babies can too. I remember my son getting ready for a bath at 3 discovering he had an erection. He was so proud of it he ran into the den butt naked where his mother and 2 sisters were at the time to show everyone. He is now 30 and we still remind him of it from time to time because he is the modest one of the family.

I have 3 daughters and 3 granddaughters, a son and a grandson. A pervert is a pervert, because someone is transgender doesn't make them a pervert. If we are talking about public restrooms...I've been in a few women's rooms and can't recall ever seeing one that didn't have privacy dividers. If we are talking about school locker rooms then the kids are going to know the other kids in the room. If there is a student who is transgender, the kids are going to know as well as the faculty and staff. If there is a stranger in there...then they are already trespassing and they are going to be reported
But I get back to...what is the difference between some pervert getting his jollies by entering the opposite sex's "private space" and someone who is gay doing the same thing in their natural gender's "private space"?
There are many, many more people who are gay vs people who are transgendered. You are worried about the grain of sand on your floor and not the shovel full of dirt sitting right next to it.

As I am prone to do I usually take a pretty philosophical POV on such matters. These states passing what amount to pretty much meaningless legislation will only serve to accelerate the acceptance of transgendered people. Look how quickly we went from discussing gay marriage with 70-80% of the people opposed...states started passing these "defensive marriage acts"...pretty quickly the tide started to turn. Reasonable people saw the hypocritical Kim Davis' of the world as the supporters of these acts and said that they didn't want to be associated with that ilk.

Sexual predators, sexual predation is now and will always be a crime. Being scared, being offended because you viewed someone's body part is plain stupid. That is taught behavior just like every other prejudice.
Curious...will you not allow your daughter to swim in a swimsuit or dance in a leotard? I can tell you once either becomes the least bit wet or sweaty...it leaves little to the imagination. Maybe I'm just immune to it because my wife and daughters and granddaughters were/are all dancers, I swam and still swim competitively. If you're worried about modesty...a thin layer of lycra doesn't hide a lot.

Kopi, man what you are proposing won't happen until society as a whole supports that. Right now, society isn't ready to make abrupt changes to the transgender movement.

Not proposing. Rather, warning. One thing, always, leads to another. In-roads. A new set of conditions is never a final set of conditions. Evolution applies to all manner of man.

Noted most in your reply, Willy, is your use of the word "abrupt." I can focus on that word and use the subject at hand and maybe identify a major separation in our two ways of thinking. Mine says this: The most tragic results can eventually occur as the result of what was believed to be insignificant change.

but some usual cynicism was also there, Willy. My apologies to all pipefitter locals. but any millwrights might have chuckled . . . two skilled crafts that often hate one another.

To begin with, being offended by seeing a human body is a learned behavior just as you learn to be offended by "dirty words". I remember being in the first grade the first time I ever heard the "F" word. About that same time I first learned of another "F" word..."flunk". Had 2 brothers who were in my class. One had "flunked" first grade.
Anyway, I was confused about these two words that I seemed to confuse with one another. I knew one was supposed to be a "bad" word but to my 6 yr old ears, they sounded so much the same. So I asked my mom.

Likewise, if you grew up with any brothers/sisters that were anywhere near close in age...you probably saw each other naked from time to time.
If you have had any kids (boys) if you don't recall from your childhood...3 yr olds can have erections...hell, babies can too. I remember my son getting ready for a bath at 3 discovering he had an erection. He was so proud of it he ran into the den butt naked where his mother and 2 sisters were at the time to show everyone. He is now 30 and we still remind him of it from time to time because he is the modest one of the family.

I have 3 daughters and 3 granddaughters, a son and a grandson. A pervert is a pervert, because someone is transgender doesn't make them a pervert. If we are talking about public restrooms...I've been in a few women's rooms and can't recall ever seeing one that didn't have privacy dividers. If we are talking about school locker rooms then the kids are going to know the other kids in the room. If there is a student who is transgender, the kids are going to know as well as the faculty and staff. If there is a stranger in there...then they are already trespassing and they are going to be reported
But I get back to...what is the difference between some pervert getting his jollies by entering the opposite sex's "private space" and someone who is gay doing the same thing in their natural gender's "private space"?
There are many, many more people who are gay vs people who are transgendered. You are worried about the grain of sand on your floor and not the shovel full of dirt sitting right next to it.

As I am prone to do I usually take a pretty philosophical POV on such matters. These states passing what amount to pretty much meaningless legislation will only serve to accelerate the acceptance of transgendered people. Look how quickly we went from discussing gay marriage with 70-80% of the people opposed...states started passing these "defensive marriage acts"...pretty quickly the tide started to turn. Reasonable people saw the hypocritical Kim Davis' of the world as the supporters of these acts and said that they didn't want to be associated with that ilk.

Sexual predators, sexual predation is now and will always be a crime. Being scared, being offended because you viewed someone's body part is plain stupid. That is taught behavior just like every other prejudice.
Curious...will you not allow your daughter to swim in a swimsuit or dance in a leotard? I can tell you once either becomes the least bit wet or sweaty...it leaves little to the imagination. Maybe I'm just immune to it because my wife and daughters and granddaughters were/are all dancers, I swam and still swim competitively. If you're worried about modesty...a thin layer of lycra doesn't hide a lot.

I will say thank you for the reply and compliment your effort. However, I didn't read anything in it much more than you had already written in previous posts. Appreciate the personal information. I have a grand-daughter also, pre-school age.

The issue of transgender needs will include persons who are unwilling to concede that bathrooms available to the general public should be made as a place for them to deal with their confusion. You want those bathrooms to be controlled such that one or more of those persons could be in there waiting for your grand-daughters. This is the statement I make to you now: I am willing to protect your own grand-daughters more than you are.

I've requested that Rivals change my user name to WettKaty so that my posts and comments are more of a natural reflection of my inner self. I appreciate, and expect, each of you to respect my transposter identity from this point forward. The Moderators have assured me that any comment or hint of impropriety will be met with an immediate lifetime ban only remedied by proof of having attended an 8 hour personal sensitivity training class.

This is a wonderful wonderful day and I hope that each of you will join with me in this celebration of life and personal identity.

LOL at @fuzz77 for continuing to argue for basically a nudist society, so a handful of people can use whatever bathroom they want.

^ not sure, but from what I understand the trans movement sees gender as more fluid, and more holistic, than just genitalia. It's all the hormones/chemicals/biology of it moreso than just genitalia. So to them, I think it's not so much that twig and berries or axe wound identifies one's gender, but all the other stuff that we've only recently discovered or still just don't know (the psychological side as well).

Sex has always been the anatomy. Gender has always been the social role. And yes, Im sure that goes over pretty poorly in prison.

In a perfect world, this wouldnt be an issue. Only true transgender people would actually use the other restroom. But we know we live in far from a perfect world.

Via Fortune, nobody could have foreseen this:

The Federal Communications Commission is planning to slap a company that allegedly defrauded its discounted phone service with a $51 million fine—the largest penalty in the service’s history.

Total Call Mobile apparently engaged in massive enrollment fraud, signing up tens of thousands of ineligible consumers for the Lifeline program dedicated to giving low-income Americans access to affordable phone service, according to the FCC.

Well.....I know Im shocked!

How can it be policed? You basically have to let either everyone do whatever, or let noone do it. Otherwise, there will be litigation on a case by case basis to determine whether or not someone was discriminated against.

And how is it policed now? By societal norms of gender conformity, primarily. Doubt many people look for adam's apples; they focus on dress and appearance.

Well, I imagine, it is policed as sexual assault. Which may sound overboard.

But imagine an 18 year old tranny high school senior who wants to be a girl and walk in to see some 15 yr old girl in the bathroom shoving a tampon in her coochie, only to be startled and scared for her life.

That tranny could be charged with sexual assault or some shit like that.

This stuff is scary and very important, imho. It's the most important thing we cannot discuss as a nation, second is debt.

Speaks to the need for some type of executive experience in the White House. I'm firmly on the side of civilian control of the military, and without strong and effective leadership in the WH you end up with the tail (military) wagging the dog (nation). Obama has been too overbearing in a bad way, and Bush was probably too hands off (certainly towards Rumsfeld and the neo-con factions, although that was more the civilians in the DoD rather than brass). McCain did a nice job bitch-slapping the Air Force regarding their push for new aerial tankers.

I will say thank you for the reply and compliment your effort. However, I didn't read anything in it much more than you had already written in previous posts. Appreciate the personal information. I have a grand-daughter also, pre-school age.

The issue of transgender needs will include persons who are unwilling to concede that bathrooms available to the general public should be made as a place for them to deal with their confusion. You want those bathrooms to be controlled such that one or more of those persons could be in there waiting for your grand-daughters. This is the statement I make to you now: I am willing to protect your own grand-daughters more than you are.
I'm sure you have convinced yourself of your conclusion.
You will have to let me know what it is that you are protecting beyond what is already illegal?

But imagine an 18 year old tranny high school senior who wants to be a girl and walk in to see some 15 yr old girl in the bathroom shoving a tampon in her coochie, only to be startled and scared for her life.

Willy, I doubt they those 15 yr old girls are spread eagle inserting a tampon in the "public" part of the bathroom. Pretty damn sure they would go into the stall and take care of such business. Can't say I've ever witnessed it either way but just judging from past conversations with my wife who has worked with K-12 kids for the past 30+ years.
Who among us at some time or other haven't inadvertently taken a right where we should have taken a left and stepped into the "ladies room"?
Never seen one with a feed trough to piss in ala many old men's rooms. Naw, them ladies each get their own little private quarters.

And how is it policed now? By societal norms of gender conformity, primarily. Doubt many people look for adam's apples; they focus on dress and appearance.

The actual trans wouldn't even be spotted or standout most likely. The difficulty is the proposed laws make no distinction. A perv could throw on a wig and hang out in the womens gym lockerroom and there wouldn't be anything you could do about it. Until theres a more objective, definitive way to define transgender, nothing should be changed. Otherwise, how do you tell one trans they can use the bathroom of their choosing, and deny another?

You will have to let me know what it is that you are protecting beyond what is already illegal?

Interesting. Youre using the EXACT logic you refute in terms of gun control, but in support of something. Of course, the logic doesn't apply here at all as the situations aren't even close to the same. But interesting and incredibly hypocritical nonetheless.

Willy, I doubt they those 15 yr old girls are spread eagle inserting a tampon in the "public" part of the bathroom. Pretty damn sure they would go into the stall and take care of such business. Can't say I've ever witnessed it either way but just judging from past conversations with my wife who has worked with K-12 kids for the past 30+ years.
Who among us at some time or other haven't inadvertently taken a right where we should have taken a left and stepped into the "ladies room"?
Never seen one with a feed trough to piss in ala many old men's rooms. Naw, them ladies each get their own little private quarters.
Actually not true, the case I linked showed the Trans wanted to shower at same time.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity

Most people who realize they walked in the wrong bathroom, quickly walk themselves out. It was an example Fuzz. Maybe using a tampon pushin' 15 yr old wasn't a good example. But the point remains, if a 18 yr old high school senior tranny wants to pee in a girl's bathroom and the girl deems the pissing as a threat, it very well could come off as sexual assault or at least indecent exposure.

Plus LEK's link covers that. The showering part.

Most people who realize they walked in the wrong bathroom, quickly walk themselves out. It was an example Fuzz. Maybe using a tampon pushin' 15 yr old wasn't a good example. But the point remains, if a 18 yr old high school senior tranny wants to pee in a girl's bathroom and the girl deems the pissing as a threat, it very well could come off as sexual assault or at least indecent exposure.

Plus LEK's link covers that. The showering part.
I stopped at a Denny's once on a Hopi reservation in Arizona. I walked in the bathroom, opened the stall and started pissing. It was like 2 am and I had been on the road all day. I didn't notice the lack of urinals. I heard some one pissing in the stall next to me and thought, "that sounds different." I didnt think anything else of it. I finished and walked over to the sink to wash my hands. I looked up and this little Native American woman was standing there. I busted out laughing and she freaked out. She ran to the door and pointed at the sign as if I needed more convincing.

Reactions: Willy4UK
I stopped at a Denny's once on a Hopi reservation in Arizona. I walked in the bathroom, opened the stall and started pissing. It was like 2 am and I had been on the road all day. I didn't notice the lack of urinals. I heard some one pissing in the stall next to me and thought, "that sounds different." I didnt think anything else of it. I finished and walked over to the sink to wash my hands. I looked up and this little Native American woman was standing there. I busted out laughing and she freaked out. She ran to the door and pointed at the sign as if I needed more convincing.

hahaha

Lucky she didn't call the cops on you. You may have been innocent, but that woman could have had a PTSD trigger and flipped out. Even making shit up to ensure you go to jail. But that was funny though

Reactions: DaBossIsBack
hahaha

Lucky she didn't call the cops on you. You may have been innocent, but that woman could have had a PTSD trigger and flipped out. Even making shit up to ensure you go to jail. But that was funny though
Haha Needless to say I immediately left the place. Her calling the cops didn't even cross my mind. At the time I was more worried about a big chief broom looking dude kicking my ass in a Denny's parking lot.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Had a somewhat similar experience at a Mexican restaurant. I had gone to this same restaurant many times but this time it was a group function and we were in a large room they had in the back where I had never been. They had a little hall way that led to the pissers which from the front of the restaurant you went down the hall and the men's room was on the right. Having downed a few margaritas I was on autopilot...I go down the hallway and take a right. Problem was I entered that hallway from the opposite end so a right took me into the ladies room. I walk in and there are two ladies standing there, one washing her hands. I stop and say..."One of us is in the wrong place", take a second to check out my surroundings..."Guess that's me". Everyone had a good chuckle and I turned and went across the hall.

Reactions: DaBossIsBack
Well, I do feel good knowing that Fuzz is of a small group of people in this country who actually support boys pissing and showering with girls. Glad there's not many, usually we label those kinda people "weirdos" and "creepy"

Guy who got caught secretly watching couples have sex for 30 years at the hotel he owned thinks he should be a "sex researcher" because of all the sex he's seen in 30 years.

The world is full of these people who use rationalization to support their insane belief systems

Well, I do feel good knowing that Fuzz is of a small group of people in this country who actually support boys pissing and showering with girls. Glad there's not many, usually we label those kinda people "weirdos" and "creepy"

Guy who got caught secretly watching couples have sex for 30 years at the hotel he owned thinks he should be a "sex researcher" because of all the sex he's seen in 30 years.

The world is full of these people who use rationalization to support their insane belief systems
Willy, never said I "support boys pissing and showering with girls". Said I'm ok with transgendered folks doing so.
It's pretty easy to know who is transgendered and who is a pervert...especially in a school situation
Claiming that someone is going to be damaged by seeing someone's anatomy...well, it's just plain silly. Sexual assault is sexual assault, it doesn't require opposite sexes.

I'd say that the guy that watched couples for 30 years IS as sex researcher. If you've watched that long and likely that many different people then you've probably seen a little of everything. He's also a pervert and peeping Tom.

I have a 13 year old boy. And he has lots of friends----all of which are capable of throwing on a wig, girls jeans and claiming to be something they are not. Just to get into the girl's shower. If you don't think teenage boys are devious as Hell you are incredibly naive.

But what should we expect from an individual who has to hide behind different user names.

I have a 13 year old boy. And he has lots of friends----all of which are capable of throwing on a wig, girls jeans and claiming to be something they are not. Just to get into the girl's shower. If you don't think teenage boys are devious as Hell you are incredibly naive.

But what should we expect from an individual who has to hide behind different user names.
Showing up at school or somewhere one day with a wig or a dress doesn't make you transgendered. What is stopping these boys from doing this now?

Thing is WC...they want to see the forbidden fruit. 13 yr old boys aren't storming the beaches of the Riviera to get a glance at the MILFs because it's not an uncommon site to see a naked lady in Europe. Turn on tv, go to a beach...whoop, there it is.

Hide behind user names? Do I see you posting your real identity on this message board?
If you are referring to your "simple question"...I've answered that question many times and I am at the point I don't give a chit what you or anyone else thinks about my identity. Think what you want because it's no sweat off of my back.

There are posters on here that know who I am, several. Sorry (not really) that you're not in that group. Though we may know one another and just not know it. The person who I've sat next to at CWS for about 10 years...just last year we figured out who the other was. Maybe you're next.

^ Lunatic

So the progressives are total nut jobs. There's nothing else to say when it comes to this story. I've never seen such a group of crazies so anxious to usher in their own demise.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...pair-that-his-somalian-attacker-was-deported/

After Anal Rape, Left Wing Activist Felt ‘Guilt And Responsibility’ His Migrant Attacker Was Deported

A left wing activist has bared all to a Norwegian documentary crew about his rape at the hands of a Somalian migrant, and his despair at seeing the man deported.
An active member of the Norwegian Socialist Left Party (SV) who described himself as an ardent “feminist and anti-racist” explained the difficulty he experienced accepting that he had been anally raped by a male migrant. He said he didn’t blame the man for the attack, and regretted the fact he had been sent back to Somalia.

Describing the process of reconciling his personally held beliefs, young SV activist Karsten Nordal Hauken said the experience left him “feeling nothing”, reports Norwegian state broadcaster NRK.

Attacked as a young man, his rapist was convicted six months after the fact with DNA evidence removed from Mr. Hauken’s body at the time of his rape, and fingerprints taken from his bedroom. The Somalian male was later caught when he was found to be carrying a knife in public and his fingerprints were a match.

Although he protested his innocence and claimed he had been enjoying a consensual relationship with Mr. Hauken, the migrant was sentenced to four and a half years in prison. After the completion of his jail term, the man was deported back to Somalia, something which his victim greeted with mixed emotions.

Speaking to NRK ahead of a new documentary series about young people in Norway dealing with mental illness, Mr. Hauken said of the moment when he was told by telephone at work that his attacker was to be deported: “I was a bit taken by surprise by this message.

“But I remained calm enough to tell the manager that I had to go. The tears, they came the moment I sat in the car. I felt a relief and joy that he was going away forever. I felt that the Norwegian government took on the responsibility to exercise the ultimate revenge, like an angry father who confronts a child abuser.

“But I also got a strong sense of guilt and responsibility. I was the reason why he should not have to leave Norway, and heading for a very uncertain future in Somalia. He had already served his sentence in prison. Should he now be punished again? And this time much harder?”

Mr. Hauken found himself unable to blame his attacker, saying “he is not responsible for his actions”. Rather than the rapist being in charge of his own destiny, he said he was merely “a product of an unjust world. A product of an upbringing marked by war and deprivation”, and said that rather than the attack being sexually motivated, it was all about “exerting power” over him.

The attack had not in any way dulled his left-wing politics, either. Mr. Hauken said: “I stand rock solid in my opinion that people like him need our help. I want us to continue to help refugees with such a background… For I am a human being first, and not a Norwegian. No, I’m part of the world, and the world is unfortunately unfair”.

This is not the first example of leftist political activists allowing their close proximity to the migrant communities which they strive so hard to defend to cause them harm. Breitbart London reported last year on the near-fatal stabbing of an open borders, pro mass migration activist in Dresden.

Standing outside a pizza-parlour, the student was jumped and stabbed in the back by a gang of North Africans. He said that the event had left him feeling “very sad”, and he hoped it wouldn’t be used to demonise migrants.

Another young activist fallen victim to their own politics was one woman volunteering at a migrant camp on the French-Italian border. While the migrants living at the facility held a party, she was cornered in a shower-block and gang raped by a group of African males, her screams unheard over the music.

Concious that her attack could be used to damage the peaceful reputation of migrants, she decided to cover up her own rape.

Reactions: drawing_dead

you are making the transgender's feelings more important than that of your own grand-daughters. You are requiring your own grand-daughter to "feel" safe based on their ignorance, based on the fact that they do not know if a man or otherwise natural male person (with erect penis or not) is in the bathroom before they enter or not. I refuse to allow your grand-daughters to rely on their ignorance in order to "feel" safe. In this way, and nothing religious or even mostly moral is in play here, no logically minded man could disagree that I am willing to protect your grand-daughters more than your are, because their feelings are more important to me than the transgender's.

That's what they always do. They care about the 0.03 percent of freaks over the feelings of the other 99 percent. Yeah, let's just say the hell with all of these other people feeling safe and ignore their concerns. Let's make sure some mentally disturbed pervert doesn't feel guilty about how messed up they are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT