POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not surprised you missed the play on words, that fog just keeps getting thicker. Poor children. Well, at least you only have them for one year. Given your party lifestyle they can relate to your juvenile behavior until they grow a little older and realize that growing up happens to most.

^^^ warrior-cat trying to recover like Trump when he got laughed at

Bro, every time you post I envision you as the old, snow-shoveling neighbor in Home Alone.

But you're like...the stupid version of him. The high-school dropout, lowbrow, canned-soup eating version of him. The David Allen Coe-listening, Wal-Mart ground beef-buying, TV-watching version of him.

You have that damn TV on right now, don't you? LMAO!!!!

Reactions: wildcatsboston1984
That's not how statistics work. 47.6% more came out to vote compared to the previous midterm. It's like when you buy one apple and then you buy another apple, well you just increased the number of apples you previously had by 100%.

It's 10% more, not a 10% increase. An increase is relative to the previous total, therefore it's a 47.6% increase.

I do understand you can't fall into a whole, but I do understand that one can fall into a hole, which you keep digging further with your incapability of understanding basic math. No wonder Kentucky ranks 34th in secondary public education!

[laughing]

The 21% was of all the people in that specific age group. For some reason. The next number is 31% of all the people in that specific age group. That is an increase of 10% in the number of people who voted in that specific age group. It is also 10% more.

The number you are using to promote fake news is of no use at all and is merely a percentage increase in percentage. The original number represents a specific number of people out of all the people in that specific age group, as does 31%. Your number does not.

A dozen Antifa members surround two guys in Philly accuse them of being white supremacists and Nazis then beat the crap out of them.

The irony is that the two guys weren't even white. One Mexican and the other Puerto Rican. Both were also Marines. And the Antifa members who were all white were yelling racial slurs at them during the beating.

Both guys were maced with bear spray then knocked to ground and kicked and stomped by a dozen people. It was so severe that one was maced so many times that he's still heproblems seeing days later.

According to @wildcatsboston1984, these ANTIFA animals are Republicans.

True story.

^^^ warrior-cat trying to recover like Trump when he got laughed at

Bro, every time you post I envision you as the old, snow-shoveling neighbor in Home Alone.

But you're like...the stupid version of him. The high-school dropout, lowbrow, canned-soup eating version of him. The David Allen Coe-listening, Wal-Mart ground beef-buying, TV-watching version of him.

You have that damn TV on right now, don't you? LMAO!!!!
Nope on all counts. You needed that though since you were triggered and had no other response.

Keep on smoking broham. We like to keep you in the fog. So does the liberal left and you are always compliant.

Personal responsibility. Hear that, Government? We want you to take responsibility and do your EFFIN job.

As a rule, I don't think shutting the government down is good for the country. Pissing off ATC's is just one of the sequela
Ehh, the government shuts down pretty much every single Saturday and Sunday throughout the year and the country doesn't collapse or anything because of it.

Reactions: homeytheclown
Welcome to being blocked. Hope you enjoy living in a world of ignorance and fake news then! What's the next pizza restaurant you are going to go shoot up because of some Alex Jones conspiracy theory??

Well Papa Johns sucks

Sen warren says the government should make the drugs for the citizens hahaha yeah buddy

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) and Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-IL) would like the federal government to start manufacturing prescription drugs when the market fails and prices for certain medications become unaffordable.

[roll]

[laughing]

The 21% was of all the people in that specific age group. For some reason. The next number is 31% of all the people in that specific age group. That is an increase of 10% in the number of people who voted in that specific age group. It is also 10% more.

The number you are using to promote fake news is of no use at all and is merely a percentage increase in percentage. The original number represents a specific number of people out of all the people in that s
specific age group, as does 31%. Your number does not.
giphy.gif

Alright, failed NAIA athletic director. Anything you say.

By the way, it is strongly suggested you shut the hell up before your ass is really embarrassed.
request-denied-resubmitin-30-days-for-further-disapproval-canhaschee2burger-com-34832829.png

Maybe you have thinner skin than I, which wouldn't be surprising coming from a conservative, but I don't get embarrassed by inconsequential, nameless message board users.

Reactions: homeytheclown
Uh...since when have personal attacks been taboo on this thread?

Let a bro like me offer up some DIVERSITY OF THOUGHT and I get three or four half-witted attacks within five minutes. It's hilarious. I'm a big boy so I can take it. Is this Bill Cosby guy not able to stand up for himself or something? WTF?

I don't like this..."softer side" of the POLITICAL THREAD. Quit acting like you guys have any compassion for anyone except yourselves and your families, and get back to hating anyone who's not a white, conservative, American male. Jesus. Who are you people?
Bro is frank martin

It's mindblowing that someone cant grasp a 10% increase illustrated by their own simple math.
Yall are arguing over semantics. Even if you want to just stick to the overall turnout percentage among that age group, the 31% turnout was for the midterms. 18-29s had 46% turnout in the 2016 presidential election while the nation as a whole had 51%. If there is a similar increase in 2020 to 2018 they'd be at 56%, above the turnout rate as a whole. I kept it simple and did nothing but overall turnout percentage so no one would get confused this time.

Yall are arguing over semantics. Even if you want to just stick to the overall turnout percentage among that age group, the 31% turnout was for the midterms. 18-29s had 46% turnout in the 2016 presidential election while the nation as a whole had 51%. If there is a similar increase in 2020 to 2018 they'd be at 56%, above the turnout rate as a whole. I kept it simple and did nothing but overall turnout percentage so no one would get confused this time.

You added if to bolster numbers that do not exist unless it actually happens. Stick with real time and what was the original point.

Last edited:
Sorry if already addressed, but what is the democratic proposed solution to illegal immigration? I don’t give two shits if it’s a wall, fence, laser cannons, or a troop of Girl Scouts, as long as they solve the problem.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT