POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep, had nothing to do with campaign finance & the election. Now just 2 of TRumps most old & loyal friends say it was in cooperation with the FBI.

Sigh. Again just because Cohen was stupid enough to plead guilty doesn't mean Trump is guilty too. Trump paid out of pocket with his own money. NDAs are perfectly legal. If Cohen chose to break the law in any way then that's on him. Guilty by association isn't going to get you very far.

I present John Podesta. World renown child molester and child trafficker and also Hillary Clinton's campaign manager. Lol. Stay liberal.....

DuHdY_CXQAAlmqX.jpg

Lol wtf is this??

Reactions: DidneyWorl
Yeah, exactly. That Obama/Hillary duo probably has raped shit that is unfathomable to think. That last White Rhino in Africa? Gone. The Clintons and the Obamas quadrupled the f*** out of that thing. Extincted.

Damn! Raped animals into extinction. Unheard of. Lock em up!

Probably raped the ozone layer too. Global raping. F them!

I saw Bevin accusing the cj of partnering with a Soros organization in an effort to bring him down.

I have no clue if prorepublica is a Soros organization or not. Either way, this is indicative of a waaaaaay bigger issue: news outsourcing it's investigations/ fact examination. A newspaper "partnering" with anyone tells you what's really going on - the partner will feed the newspaper the story, and the newspaper will print it nearly verbatim.

Same thing happens everyday except with pr firms and political agents: they tell the news what to run, and they run it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT