POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
10 votes total sent by email. If they violated the law then they shouldn't be counted.

See how that works? Every vote shouldn't count. Only legal and valid ones. This is simple regardless of D or R

Although I wouldn't call 10 people who just lost everything in a hurricane being extended a courtesy fraud.

Now you do the +800k in Broward and 20k in Palm Beach.

Trump can’t even stand out in the rain to honor our fallen soldiers.

Pathetic

I can understand you guys being conservative

But Donald Trump is a turd
Yawn. Fake outrage. Wasn't his call. Marine 1 pilot said no fly and SS said no 50 miles motorcade. Is the man supposed to grow a rocket out off his butt and blast off?

Pathetic

As already noted in this thread, that was the Secret Services call. Trump did not make that decision.

Hilarious to see you lefties act like you care about the military though.

Pathetic

A dipshit liberal douchebag coming on here talking about Trump and his support for the military, troops, and our vets. Can't make this stuff up.

Not to mention our first responders.

Next time you or someone you love needs help, please don't call 911. Call antifa.

Governor Scott is not federal. Are you okay with stealing elections, you seem to ignore that? I know the answer is yes, you don't have to answer. How's it feel to be in with the sleaze?
I hope to god this person is just trolling cause he/she has some of the most illogical posts and he/she votes. It is unbelievable to me people actually think this way. And yes there are people on the far right that make me shake my head.

EDIT: Not at you nail but at who you were replying to.

A dipshit liberal douchebag coming on here talking about Trump and his support for the military, troops, and our vets. Can't make this stuff up.

Not to mention our first responders.

Next time you or someone you love needs help, please don't call 911. Call antifa.
I must have this person on ignore because I have missed the comments by this looney tune. Who is it?

Reactions: DidneyWorl
Enjoy the beating coming in November and the impeachment proceedings to soon follow. The crimes of the Trump family will be brought out into the open for all to see.

40204606_10215963814468792_6524856651852283904_n.jpg

Yawn. Fake outrage. Wasn't his call. Marine 1 pilot said no fly and SS said no 50 miles motorcade. Is the man supposed to grow a rocket out off his butt and blast off?

This information was put out at the exact same time the story broke. The narrative was the only thing screwed up about the whole thing. There are many rules in place for protecting the President and not flying him in inclement weather is just one of them. He gets away with some stuff at the White House out in the front yard, but he can't fly a helicopter.

It's a damn shame that we have to live next to people who think the POTUS should play free and loose with his safety and security on foreign soil.

edit: guess I should have read the whole thread before I responded. #bandwagon

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT