POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Laugh at us America. Laugh at this incompetent Affirmative Action Negro fool.

enhance

The election thievery make me angry. Inner cities are a joke. Wait until rest of state comes in to see how many votes they need. Prison time.
Palm Beach County has the same problem and issues. She fits the same criteria and profile as Miss Broward County. I honestly feel they put these people in these offices for the sole purpose of stealing an election if needed. It happens too often
enhance

lol holy shit. I'm really rooting for the bomb scare to be proven linked to voter fraud, and that explanation be accepted. It's days like this that Alex Jones is a must listen. The bomb scare voter fraud will become proof of inter dimensional child molesting demons, so good.

I’m just disgusted with so much that’s going on in this country.

Voter fraud
Propaganda media that rivals that of Communism and Nazis.
Violence, harassment, constant chaos/protests from the left.
Refusal to abide by the law with no consequences.
Activism from NBA and NFL and sports “reporters.”
The accepted bigotry toward white people
Republicans refusal to grow a sack and start going after the left for the evil that they are.

It’s exhausting. Man, they’re blatantly committing voter fraud, organizing their globalist agenda, going after anyone who doesn’t conform, trying to over turn an election where they lost despite their attempts to rig it; they will do whatever it takes to make their agenda happen in 2020 that they had planned for 2016.

Last edited:
Would it surprise anyone to learn that Brennan worked with the Democratic Party which in turn worked with the Mainstream Media to start a racial divide in America.

The logic in doing so was the changing demographics in America. The general thought was to unite minorities together against a fading white population in America. They figured they could get other minorities on the welfare hook like they did the African American community and they would exclusively vote for the Democratic Party. Which would ensure they would hold on to power for the foreseeable future.

The initial start point for this operation was the Trayvon Martin incident and we all know what followed after that. Anywho that's my conspiracy theory. [winking]

Reactions: mdlUK.1
With about 99% of those voting Dem. Luck indeed
If the rolls were reserved in Florida. And republicans were blatantly trying to steal 2 elections like the democrat party is doing. As a republican voter I would hang my head in shame. What democrats are doing is indefensible. But they have absolutely no shame. I don't know which word describes the modern day democrat party the best Would it be?

a - Shameless
b - Ruthless
c - Godless
d - All of the above

Are any fellow americans marching on this communist shithole towns that are literally rigging their elections? Someone needs to make their voice heard (in a respectful and loud way....or not respectfully, idgas). Dems continue to "win" despite losing because they control the narrative and make it seem like they are the majority while Republicans refuse to fight back.

I was in a car today that had some political crap radio show on XM and these leftists were talking about how Trump is a dictator and how he will get crushed in 2020 while another host thinks he will be DQ’d before his term is even up and said it would be a great day.

These people are so delusional, so batshit crazy that it’s terrifying that we share this nation with these SOBs. You cannot operate a country that is this divided with so much evil with intentions of destruction.

Are any fellow americans marching on this communist shithole towns that are literally rigging their elections? Someone needs to make their voice heard (in a respectful and loud way....or not respectfully, idgas). Dems continue to "win" despite losing because they control the narrative and make it seem like they are the majority while Republicans refuse to fight back.
They are outside protesting but.........

https://www.foxnews.com/world/north...s-despite-denuclearization-pledge-report-says

plastered all over the front page of Fox News and Fox & friends ranting about it which means somebody is making sure Trump hears about it. N Korea building 15+ new smaller missile bases to hide from the US and make it harder to strike. They are Never denuclearizing, i don't know why its even up for debate anymore. Move past that BS and just try to end the war and slowly get the 2 Koreas to be friendly again. Over time the modern world the South provides will overtake the North.

DryQIDjUcAIS7D-.jpg:large

Baraboo High School - Wisconsin

Here's your story for the day.
WTF is wrong with people? This is a disgrace/failure on so many levels. I highly doubt these morons are Nazi sympathizers but instead a product of today's society where it is perfectly acceptable to lack normal decency.

The education system is failing at so many levels. Here comes the old man in me but when I was in school, we learned about the atrocities of the Nazis. We had to watch videos of them bulldozing piles of bodies into graves. We had to watch little children being executed. I can assure you that left a mark on me to where Nazi jokes were never going to be attempted and the use of the word Nazi had the most horrific implication you could imagine. My older kids had this topic glossed over in high school. I have pulled my younger son out of public schools and instead sent him to a faith based school (and unfortunately I haven't been to church in 10 years if you exclude an Xmas service). He will be educated about the horrors of humankind history, the impacts of such horrors as well as traditional history.

Now whenever there is a political disagreement, the ignorant resort to the Nazi accusation and we wonder why people are becoming desensitized to the actions of the Nazis.

These morons thought they were being funny based on the picture. Instead of ruining their lives, how about they be forced to spend a semester taking an intensive class on the Holocaust and demand a 90% to get their dipoloma? Or would the Holocaust denying Farrakhan have to much influence on the teachers unions to let this happen?

Sorry for the rant but damn that is just ignorant and needs to be addressed.

If the rolls were reserved in Florida. And republicans were blatantly trying to steal 2 elections like the democrat party is doing. As a republican voter I would hang my head in shame. What democrats are doing is indefensible. But they have absolutely no shame. I don't know which word describes the modern day democrat party the best Would it be?

a - Shameless
b - Ruthless
c - Godless
d - All of the above
Bush stole a Presidency in Florida, did you hang your head in shame? the whole country should after how that term ****ed us up.

Media Recount: Bush Won the 2000 Election
Nation Apr 3, 2001 9:34 AM EST
"In the first full study of Florida’s ballots since the election ended, The Miami Herald and USA Today reported George W. Bush would have widened his 537-vote victory to a 1,665-vote margin if the recount ordered by the Florida Supreme Court would have been allowed to continue, using standards that would have allowed even faintly dimpled “undervotes” — ballots the voter has noticeably indented but had not punched all the way through — to be counted..."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...e-gi-bill-benefits-months-due-ongoing-n934696

Trump signed that stupid VA bill that like everything done since he was elected, they had no idea what it would actually do 1 year out. What it has done is completely wipe out any gains made to fix the VA and overload its systems so that 100's of thousands aren't getting paid benefits for 6+ months now. It's quite amazing how bad the VA is even though both parties always claim to care so much about vets when they have a camera in their face.

NBC news? Why do you continue to post trash? Stop being stupid

Media Recount: Bush Won the 2000 Election
Nation Apr 3, 2001 9:34 AM EST
"In the first full study of Florida’s ballots since the election ended, The Miami Herald and USA Today reported George W. Bush would have widened his 537-vote victory to a 1,665-vote margin if the recount ordered by the Florida Supreme Court would have been allowed to continue, using standards that would have allowed even faintly dimpled “undervotes” — ballots the voter has noticeably indented but had not punched all the way through — to be counted..."

Why mess with the truth when %$&$%&**^&*# %%#(&^#$ ((*^%%% fantasy land is soooooo much funner ?

Reactions: mdlUK.1 and USSLair
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT