How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
45885808_1475282015939164_3853212635247935488_n.jpg

If anyone thinks the democrat party is above trying to steal an election. All you have to do is watch this disgusting, despicable 0:48 second video of the 2002 memorial service for Minnesota senator Paul Wellstone. With Wellstone's dead body lying in a casket in front of the podium. Democrat speaker after democrat speaker got up and gave campaign speeches to elect Walter Mondale who was named to run in place of Wellstone as the democrat candidate. Then Minnesota governor Jesse Ventura who was no conservative, walked out of the service and said to a reporter on his way out that the democrat party should hang their heads in shame for the fact that they turned a memorial service into a campaign rally.
A political party that is this heartless and power hungry. Don't ever tell me, that they're above trying to steal an election. They have no bottom.

I hope you’re right but these midterms have really given me pause for concern. the way the dems are allowed to carry on the vote counting and the immediate call for impeachment, the call for subpoenas, tells me the next two years will be hellish for the president.
If anyone thought he had a hard time geting anything done thus far i’m afraid you ain’t seen nothing yet.
I get the feeling sometimes that he might not even run again. he has to be getting tired of all the obstructionist bullshit.
Something must be done about the debacle in Fla. The same woman who was over their elections in Broward Co who had all the trouble with the "hanging chads" during the Bush v Gore election, should've been fired years ago. There must be a change down there because her fixed/rigged elections are destroying democracy for the entire Sunshine State.

She will lose a lot of black and hispanic votes in 2020. Those that are awake understand she did nothing for them and with employment as it is now it will be difficult to keep all of them on the plantation. I say 25% or more bail on her in 2020
You're probably correct, if not more. It's impossible to ignore the economy and unemployment rate. White, black and ethnic Americans, who have any intelligence at all, see this.

lol, The Don is the man. Obama would've apologized and then gave EU nations more of our tax money.

bt9tmwyk73y11.jpg
I would vote for Trump because of this statement alone. For 50 years I have watched Europe and France in particular screw with us as we propped them up. The fact every president before Trump let them get away without paying their share of NATO would burn me up. Finally a man is president not a politician. Go Trump, we can do this.

Reactions: TopCatCal

If anyone thinks the democrat party is above trying to steal an election. All you have to do is watch this disgusting, despicable 0:48 second video of the 2002 memorial service for Minnesota senator Paul Wellstone. With Wellstone's dead body lying in a casket in front of the podium. Democrat speaker after democrat speaker got up and gave campaign speeches to elect Walter Mondale who was named to run in place of Wellstone as the democrat candidate. Then Minnesota governor Jesse Ventura who was no conservative, walked out of the service and said to a reporter on his way out that the democrat party should hang their heads in shame for the fact that they turned a memorial service into a campaign rally.
A political party that is this heartless and power hungry. Don't ever tell me, that they're above trying to steal an election. They have no bottom.

Yep.

It’s like saying, “Oh. Communists and Nazi Germany wouldn’t do that.” Yes, they would.

Hey, which party wants complete transparency? Wants voter ID? Now which one doesn’t want voter ID? Which one doesn’t want voter rolls audited? Or immigration laws enforced? Who gives drivers licenses to illegals? Who wants to abolish ICE.

Eff every single one of you evil Democrat SOBs.

Last edited:
Yep.

It’s like saying, “Oh. Communists and Nazi Germany wouldn’t do that.” Yes, they would.

Hey, which party wants complete transparency? Wants voter ID? Now which one doesn’t want voter ID? Which one doesn’t want voter rolls audited? Or immigration laws enforced? Who gives drivers licenses to illegals? Who wants to abolish ICE.

Eff every single of you evil Democrat SOBs.
Can you imagine what life would be like in Florida elections without voter ID. You could walk off the street into a polling place and just vote. Registered or not. Kinda like they do in Broward County now. The idiotic, commie Democrats got upset when a non citizen vote was challenged. "All votes MUST be counted". The Affirmative Action election supervisor down there is stupid but she is also evil. Pray for the good people of Florida. Put the rest in jail

As far as Bill Nelson, the dim senator, well he is alive after all. For 40 years he has been going to Washington after he wins election and disappears never to be heard from again until election time. He is a do nothing moron and if he fought as hard for Florida as he does for his milk gravy job that would be a miracle

[roll]

Due process applies to a permission to visit a certain location at a certain time, but not to someone accused of being a gang rapist in front of the Senate

The 1st Amendment applies to journalist who want their job to be made easier regardless of their behavior, but not to people who say mean things.

This is an apple

*Also, let's ignore that the practical logistical decisions of a President (or any office holder) isn't Congress making a law, which is what the 1st Amendment talks about. This is the equivalent of an autistic 15 year old telling his teacher the 1st Amendment means she can't make him stop screeching in the middle of class. Or pleading the 5th when your girlfriend goes through your texts. THATS NOT HOW THIS WORKS CNN

Reactions: KingOfBBN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT