POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well that judge has to be a complete moron! I mean our own US and Florida constitutional expert called everyone on here morons and cited his/her version of the laws (which were not on point) to show nothing wrong had been done. I am sure said legal expert will pull out some 1490 Spanish law that was brought over to support the conclusion he/she has drawn.

i1dku70wndx11.jpg

Jesus Christ! That's the craziest damn thing I've ever seen.

I'm still trying to figure out what the hell I saw. I mean, what's up with the brick to the head? Is that their way of saying she was 'knocked up'? And why does the baby have a Fu Manchu?

There are just so many questions that need answering. I think I actually know less about child birth now.

Reactions: IdaCat
So for those of you that are following this nonsense in Florida and Arizona, is that it? Is it over and done with that the Arizona Senate seat goes to the Democrat? It looks like Scott's margin has gone from around 50k votes if I recall right on Wednesday to around 15,000 today. Will that hold up? I suppose that's an unanswerable question - a couple of days ago the thinking was that McSally and Scott were both too far ahead to be susceptible to these kinds of hijinks. Guess not.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
They filled out NEW ballots. NEW. eat it Libs. they filled out NEW ballots. Not election ballots . . . NEW ballots.
Yeah, Florida law allows for new ballots to be filled out by election officials in order to replace damaged ones that won't feed through the counting machine.

Since a lot of responsibility comes with that, the law requires that campaign representatives must be present and witness it, acting as a check to make sure the new created ballot is identical to the damaged one.

If that accusation is true, then that's a huge problem. With no one in the room to oversee it and make sure everything is legit, for all we know, they could have filled anything out that they wanted.

Reactions: duke4life831
“Without evidence” is the code word for the media is trying cover someone’s ass, while attempting to cast doubt on whomever made a statement.
"Without evidence" in the face of "significant evidence". That's our liberal media. Think of it like saying your local filling station is "out of gas" because the only thing they have left is a 30 thousand gallon tank 1/2 full of premium grade unleaded. It sorta works.

Reactions: CrittendenWildcat
7p.m. has passed and Broward still hasn't reported ballot totals, defying the judge's order. That makes both Broward and Palm Beach. Not only have they broken the law and violated the Florida Constitution, but now they've directly defied a judge's order. Wonder what they're hiding?

7p.m. has passed and Broward still hasn't reported ballot totals, defying the judge's order. That makes both Broward and Palm Beach. Not only have they broken the law and violated the Florida Constitution, but now they've directly defied a judge's order. Wonder what they're hiding?

tenor.gif

thinking-hard-gif-3.gif

So the video wasn't doctored after all? 2>1, correct?

By the way, most of the media couldn't care less about the truth anyway...

So the video wasn't doctored after all? 2>1, correct?

By the way, most of the media couldn't care less about the truth anyway...

The fact that the WH would use anything originating from PJW, a notorious and overt liar and conspiracy theorist, is the real problem.

I don't know a single person who considers Infowars reliable or remotely legitimate. Hell, PJW tweeted out that the suspect in the most recent mass shooting was a "middle eastern man with a beard in his 20s." He has no integrity nor any interest in the truth.

The fact that the WH would use anything originating from PJW, a notorious and overt liar and conspiracy theorist, is the real problem.

What does it matter if the video wasn't true doctored? I'm not an PJW/Infowars fan and couldn't care less, but I do find it ironic that you're labeling him/them conspiracy theorists just a day after you were spreading a doctored video conspiracy.

What does it matter if the video wasn't true doctored? I'm not an PJW/Infowars fan and couldn't care less, but I do find it ironic that you're labeling him/them conspiracy theorists just a day after you were spreading a doctored video conspiracy.

So you're on the "Sandy Hook was made up" train too? I wouldn't have figured you for one of those people.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT