POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So you're on the "Sandy Hook was made up" train too? I wouldn't have figured you for one of those people.
No, you're on the 'talking out of your ass and making shit up' train. Who said anything about anything you're carrying on about?

I simply pointed that a day later majority opinion/evidence shows that the video wasn't doctored after all. I couldn't give a shit less about what PJW and/or Infowars have said and/or done in past. I'm not a fan. They're not on my radar.

All I know is that regardless of all the nonsense, they didn't doctor the video in question. You can be mad all you want. Makes absolutely no difference to me.

Reactions: homeytheclown
The fact that the WH would use anything originating from PJW, a notorious and overt liar and conspiracy theorist, is the real problem.

I don't know a single person who considers Infowars reliable or remotely legitimate. Hell, PJW tweeted out that the suspect in the most recent mass shooting was a "middle eastern man with a beard in his 20s." He has no integrity nor any interest in the truth.

Don’t believe anything you see from infowars it is the right wing fundamentalist propaganda fake media.

Dude, come on. He tweeted one out just a couple of days ago. Unless you think the white ex marine was actually a middle eastern dude with a beard.

PJW is more truthful than any liberal media including cuck Fox news. He's truthful. Don't post some bullshit Platinum fake news

I know you're struggling with your views. you're older, you're making making money, yet everything you want to aspire to is being shit on by the party you side with.

Shit is so ridiculous. How can you drone on every day for 3 years about supposed "election interference" from Russia, with the only concrete accusation being 100K in Facebook ads and not give a shit about some lady who literally destroyed ballots?

If the government doesn't implement a blockchain election systems by 2020 that allow anonymity, verification, vote from home, validate your own vote as well as the votes of the entire election, they simply don't care about fair elections.

Reactions: WayneDougan
42631231_549505072137655_3284007684730257408_n.jpg

That quote is linked to Winston Churchill. Some argue it is apocryphal but I always hoped he actually said that to some woman

Infowars sucks. But video is video. It was pretty clear what happened. CNN was ridiculously stupid to deny it happened.

No. F*** no. funny how Repubs have to say "Infowars sucks" when 95% of NATIONAL MEDIA HATES REPUBS and posts 3,000% more FAKE NEWS than Infowars.

Funny how Repubs have to denounce Infowars when Liberals thrive off news WAY worse than Infowars.

Infowars is more truthful than ABC, Vice, NBC, CBS, CSNBC, CNN, VOX< MOTHER JONES, ETC.

No. F*** no. funny how Repubs have to say "Infowars sucks" when 95% of NATIONAL MEDIA HATES REPUBS and posts 3,000% more FAKE NEWS than Infowars.

Funny how Repubs have to denounce Infowars when Liberals thrive off news WAY worse than Infowars.

Infowars is more truthful than ABC, Vice, NBC, CBS, CSNBC, CNN, VOX< MOTHER JONES, ETC.
Add HuffPo and their diverse editorial board.

MjczMWQwMzkwYSMvbjc3b0puQVRvMlc5Q3VEc1FrMnJYcl81cDFRPS8xNjZ4MDoxNTIyeDY5MS84MDB4NDUwL2ZpbHRlcnM6Zm9ybWF0KGpwZWcpOnF1YWxpdHkoODApL2h0dHBzOi8vczMuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9wb2xpY3ltaWMtaW1hZ2VzL2R4Z3I2ZHNjYTczbGhtMnZqMnR1aGI4bWQyZzNxNWptZDB0aGttZm9iZzBqdTNxMXd2a3h2bjNlYm9kOTdnM2EuanBn.jpg

a) The FL Sec of State should refuse to certify the election should Nelson wind up with the most votes. B) The US Senate should refuse to seat a FL Senator w/o certification.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
I think what's going on in Florida is the equivalent of money laundering with votes. My guess is the crooks are damaging legitimate ballots(probably Republican votes) or creating fake damaged ballots to give them the excuse to create "new ballots" that can be fed into the machines and then be declared legal ballots, while the original ballots or fakes are destroyed to get rid of the evidence. All being done in secret which is against state law. EVIL PEOPLE if true. Anyone who knows of this and doesn't speak up has a hand in it.

I think what's going on in Florida is the equivalent of money laundering with votes. My guess is the crooks are damaging legitimate ballots(probably Republican votes) or creating fake damaged ballots to give them the excuse to create "new ballots" that can be fed into the machines and then be declared legal ballots, while the original ballots or fakes are destroyed to get rid of the evidence. All being done in secret which is against state law. EVIL PEOPLE if true. Anyone who knows of this and doesn't speak up has a hand in it.
Any person doing it or witnessing it and not reporting should all go to prison. Pure and simple.

They don’t have to wait until now to turn unmarked ballots into votes.

As soon as the slate is set, start the press and fill them out. Place them where they can be found later or just ready for the drop. They don’t have to scurry around making them out during the election itself.

They know that half of their county population doesn’t vote.

They know that their county votes 80/20 Dem.

The ballots can be filled in so proportioned. Just don’t get greedy.

The tricky part would be the down ballot. I’m sure somebody has got an algorithm for that.

the snowflake tears are funny. wednesday morning republicans were cheering the results and now its moved to it was all rigged. poor babies

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT