POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now everyone post better pictures of Kellyanne Conway.

Best that I could do:

maxresdefault.jpg

I LOVE OUR GOVERNOR!

45665175_2260218800862689_4048713821370449920_n.jpg
San Fran just passed the highest tax increase in city history...they are spending 90k a year for each homeless person. Lol. A. That their voters were ok with that proposal 2. As if that money is going where they say..dems just stealing and pocketing for themselves

Its frightening that these ppl are moving out to other states..bc they are so dumb theyll keep supporting the same idiocy affecting everywhere else

Last edited:
Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Amazing how Arizona, Florida and #stopthesteal aren't trending on twitter. Literally every conservative I follow is tweeting non stop about those elections. Amazingly doesn't make the trending list

Has Platinum ever been right about anything?

A case in 1844 settled the interpretation of an amendment ratified in 1868. False.
Two counties in Florida refusing to abide by election laws is totally legal. False.
An interim AG can't be named to replace Sessions. False.

These are objective, easily verifiable things. I know I've said this before, but what strikes me as the most fringy of his lunatic behavior, is he posts these lies on the internet, where every single person has the ability to prove him wrong.

He's either mentally retarded, or mentally unstable. Really no other option.

not to mention the claim that mueller has the powers of an appointed attorney general regarding any criminal matter and scope he sees fit

Reactions: screwduke1
Amazing how Arizona, Florida and #stopthesteal aren't trending on twitter. Literally every conservative I follow is tweeting non stop about those elections. Amazingly doesn't make the trending list

On CNN's front page, their main story is the Trump/Obama spat. You have to scroll down an whole screen worth to get to the stuff about the votes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT