How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
8b3icks568x11.jpg

The final vote tallies have to be reported (not returned in) within 30 minutes of the polls closing. It's state law. That way it's known how many votes are expected by turn in. For example, a district can't report 50K votes but then turn in 75K. Broward and Palm Beach both still haven't reported their final tally two days later.

Platinum, the constitutional scholar, folks.

These people are criminal and should be treated as such. That's ridiculous that they are allowed to get away with such behavior.

It's honestly pathetic too that no leadership on the dem side has come out and denounced things like this.
A load of 00 buckshot deters that type of behavior, at least in a stand your ground state

you reading fake news. the ballots don't have to be unofficially turned in until saturday at noon. if a recount is called they have until next thursday to get in final vote counts. official vote counts aren't due until Nov 18 and certified by the state on the 20th.
You cannot be this dense can you? You constantly show your ignorance. They have 30 minutes after the polls close for mail in ballots. That’s so you cant keep shitting out ballots until you win like they are doing now. I hope Trump sends the the new AG down there and finds some way to prosecute them.

You cannot be this dense can you? You constantly show your ignorance. They have 30 minutes after the polls close for mail in ballots. That’s so you can keep shitting out ballots until you win like they are doing now. I hope Trump sends the the new AG down there and finds some way to prosecute them.

I'd prefer we send a drone to take them out.

you reading fake news. the ballots don't have to be unofficially turned in until saturday at noon. if a recount is called they have until next thursday to get in final vote counts. official vote counts aren't due until Nov 18 and certified by the state on the 20th.

what kind of simpleton would actually believe you get 30 mins to get a vote count done. they count provisional ballots by hand and have to certify every mail on ballot.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw3CR7jCWB2mcYglCTVaKImK&cshid=1541730935028
go to page 82 dumbass. returns must be received by noon on the 12th day.

oh man a tweet by marco rubio! i posted the FL official election rulebook but your to stupid to read.

Florida statutes mandate that the "canvassing board shall report all early voting and all tabulated vote-by-mail results to the Department of State within 30 minutes after the polls close" and that "thereafter, the canvassing board shall report updated precinct election results to the department at least every 45 minutes until all results are completely reported.

Now that my frustration has subsided, we need to address the voting crap that's going on. This isn't a republican thing or a democrat thing, it's a good faith in elections thing. Here are my thoughts:
  1. Make election day a Federal Holiday so that people are off school and work
  2. No more early voting nonsense; hardship voting is fine and can be done at a few places with a sworn statement that you will be away on election day
  3. Use whatever the machines we use in Louisville are - I was actually impressed. You fill out a paper ballet that makes sense and then you put it in a machine to get counted. Paper copy and electric. Boom.

Now that my frustration has subsided, we need to address the voting crap that's going on. This isn't a republican thing or a democrat thing, it's a good faith in elections thing. Here are my thoughts:
  2. No more early voting nonsense; hardship voting is fine and can be done at a few places with a sworn statement that you will be away on election day
  3. Use whatever the machines we use in Louisville are - I was actually impressed. You fill out a paper ballet that makes sense and then you put it in a machine to get counted. Paper copy and electric. Boom.
3. Same. It does the deed. Simple and recorded. Nobody ever used the voting machine so when they changed voting places this year, they got rid of it.

In 3.4 billion years NASA predicts the Milky Way and Andromeda galaxies will collide, culminating in one giant elliptical galaxy with a massive black hole in the center at the 5.7 billion year mark. I believe the Democrat House should hold extensive hearings on this as it is obviously Trumps' fault. His neglect of this imminent crisis not only endangers the environment but threatens the welfare and health needs of our disenfranchised residents. It's also racist as this cataclysmic event will result in the elimination of one black hole. Gerrymandering at it's worst, to be sure!!

So, not only have Broward and Palm Beach broken state law by not reporting their early voting and all vote-by-mail results to the Department of State within 30 minutes after the polls close, but both have also failed to report updated precinct results to the department every 45 minutes until all results are completely reported, which is also against state law. The last time Broward reported was 7:13 pm Thursday night. The last time Palm Beach reported was 10:19 am Wednesday morning.

Haven't heard anything about the caravan since the election. Was this like Benghazi? Politically-driven fake outrage intended to get some Republicans elected?

Who do you think was showing the story every night on the news? Do you really think the media is composed of a bunch of conservatives hiding behind the scenes at CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS.... I am sure the Pubs were the ones giving them money for food, clothes, shelter, and rides through Mexico to help them get here. Pretty sure Chris Stevens family and the other Americans killed over there due to Hillary’s ineptness feel differently about Benghazi and I bet their outrage is not fake. Nice try.

oh man a tweet by marco rubio!

Rubio isn't exactly known for being a tough guy. He's soft and non-confrontational. He's also more on the quiet side and not known for hyperbole and scare tactics.

The fact he's speaking so bluntly about it and publicly sounding the alarm bells as loud as he is should tell you all you need to know about what's more than likely going on down in Florida.

100% off the vote was reportedly in two days ago but no one knows exactly how much 100% is because they failed to report and update regularly. Sure they might find a couple hundred or thousand here or there but they're finding tens off thousands. All of which are going overwhelmingly to the D candidate.

The simple to follow election laws aren't being broken by accident. They're trying to hide something and by purposely ignoring the laws and not reporting vote totals or updating them regularly when tens of thousands of votes pop up out off nowhere the numbers can't be compared to earlier reported totals.

They've went out of their way to ignore the law and make it impossible for anyone to keep track of how many total votes there were supposed to be and how many are supposed to be left.

3 days later and they're still defiantly refusing to report how many votes are left to count even though they're required by law to do so. How convenient. If no one has any idea about how many votes are supposed to be left then nothing is stopping them from continuing to miraculously find more if need be.

Same in my area of Oklahoma (Mobilehoma for KBA) with voting process. And oh yeah, must present ID to vote. Hey, we have a lot of poor people here too. They some how have ID's. Imagine that, everyone can get them across this country and have them. They need them for other more trivial things in order to live.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigblueinsanity
In 3.4 billion years NASA predicts the Milky Way and Andromeda galaxies will collide, culminating in one giant elliptical galaxy with a massive black hole in the center at the 5.7 billion year mark. I believe the Democrat House should hold extensive hearings on this as it is obviously Trumps' fault. His neglect of this imminent crisis not only endangers the environment but threatens the welfare and health needs of our disenfranchised residents. It's also racist as this cataclysmic event will result in the elimination of one black hole. Gerrymandering at it's worst, to be sure!!
Wow! That's right around the corner in GOD years.

So, not only have Broward and Palm Beach broken state law by not reporting their early voting and all vote-by-mail results to the Department of State within 30 minutes after the polls close, but both have also failed to report updated precinct results to the department every 45 minutes until all results are completely reported, which is also against state law. The last time Broward reported was 7:13 pm Thursday night. The last time Palm Beach reported was 10:19 am Wednesday morning.

@EastKYWildcat and @Platinumdrgn see nothing wrong. The ends justify the means. Laws are for Republicans.

What is so obvious is Broward County and Maricopa County are used
after we see how many votes Democrats need to get the Democrats over the hump.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT