How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Broward and Palm Beach County suck.

Broward shenanigans: Now up to 46,000 Democrat votes "found" after election day, with more to come. Brenda Snipes is a pro at stealing elections. The whole state knows it. She wants this to go to a recount and then they will go to work

https://thecapitolist.com/broward-r...1XMLNEx4M2vDBNa5TyalmC_nnXQzz9yPtZZk2yxBKuaZ0
enhance

Reactions: homeytheclown
Dudes been on the job barely a day and is already better than Sessions. At this point I wouldn't mind just letting him become the AG. Seems to have more fire and balls than Sessions did

I want a leftist on here to answer this question. Why do Republicans never find thousands of votes in trunks of cars? Do you realize how corrupt you are?

I went out walking and found two thousand votes.
I just found 20,000 votes for Rick Scott at the save-a-step in Buckner, KY.
I’ll throw them in my trunk and head down to West Palm right now. Plus it’s warmer there.

We went from "BLUE WAVE LUL" to classic unfounded allegations of voter fraud quick didnt we?

Are you serious? You don’t see anything wrong with what is going on in these 2 states?

Why is it ALWAYS democrat heavy counties that find votes?
She literally just made up 35000 votes in Arizona. 35000 vote swing 2 days AFTER Election Day is nefarious.

Are you serious? You don’t see anything wrong with what is going on in these 2 states?

Why is it ALWAYS democrat heavy counties that find votes?
She literally just made up 35000 votes in Arizona. 35000 vote swing 2 days AFTER Election Day is nefarious.
you do realize there is still over 500k votes being counted after today? you can watch the live feed of them counting the ballots on the AZ state website. the maricopa feed shows a huge warehouse with hundreds of boxes still waiting to be opened.

you do realize there is still over 500k votes being counted after today? you can watch the live feed of them counting the ballots on the AZ state website. the maricopa feed shows a huge warehouse with hundreds of boxes still waiting to be opened.

Like I said, it’s 2 days AFTER Election Day, why is there still 500000 votes that need to be counted. It’s always from heavily Democratic counties as well. Almost as if they want to see how many votes are needed.

Roughly 15% of votes left to count 2 days after Election Day, that’s ridiculous

What the f is wrong with these people? THe election was two days ago & you're just now counting ballots? And Dems think they should be in charge of government?

Reactions: JStaff2187
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT