• Poll closed .
Time is on our side, yes it is.

Their oldest two 85 and 80.

7588b0b88ae47b9661c6d925e2f2a1d338911b61.jpeg

Our two oldest (70 and 68)
Thomas-Alito-Article-201610181253.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ymmot31
CNN quit covering Trump’s appearance at this police award ceremony thing in Orlando because he’s fn crushing it. They specifically cut the coverage after he started detailing his federal prison reform program. HAHAHA.

Fox surprised me and cut it off too at about 2:20 est. Went to Dana.

Reactions: Mashburned
He’s just a few hours away from swearing in Kavanaugh back at the White House. He’s down there in FL praising our boys in blue. Why does he work so hard? He should just play golf and make a few appearances on Jimmy Kimmel or something.

Trump has no idea how to President. He did two terms worth of President in less than two years. What's he gonna do for the next 6 years? More President?

That's funny, all I see is a person driving and people attacking their vehicle.

ABC News is reporting that Republicans will pay November 6th because people are about mad about Kavanaugh. Maybe they should try reporting the news and not inventing the news. Everyone I know mad about Kavanaugh is not voting for the Democrats.

Last edited:
The SC has never had any legitimacy as an unbiased protector of the Constitution. It is a de facto law-making body (see Roe v Wade, eg) It is a political arm of whichever party gains the power to put its agents in. There is seldom a question of how each justice will vote when an issue comes before them. Unbiased? [pfftt]

That's false. It started under the Warren court. Before that, no one really cared about the Supreme Court.

That's funny, all I see is a person driving and people attacking their vehicle.

ABC News is reporting that Republicans will pay November 6th because people are about mad about Kavanaugh. Maybe they should try reporting the news and not inventing the news. Everyone I know mad about Kavanaugh is not voting for the Democrats.

I will say, while the dem's outrage is misguided and absurd.. it is still outrage. I would bet their base is fired up as well. I got quite a few libs in the family and they seem even more eager to vote their party line next month..

Not sure that will surpass repub voter turnout in all this.. or even if this has an affect (at the end of the day it is feigned political outrage). But I don't see them rolling over just yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: warrior-cat
Where the hell is that and where the hell are the cops?
Why are they allowed to get away with that s**t?
Worst part is the shot of the cop on his motorcycle just sitting there watching all of this. I believe this is in Portland and Portland cops basically have a do not intervene order when it comes to Antifa there. It's pretty sad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT