POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jeez...I cannot find a format for this gif to post in Rivals other than as a link. Anyway, this is what Lindsay Graham looks like right about now:

https://i.gifer.com/7Vxn.gif
7Vxn.gif

I was referring to the bullshit phrasing.

"Almost certainly" is about as clear and to the point as "her/his/their truth".

If it happened, it certainly happened.
I really wasn’t meaning anything to you. I just think their rhetoric is over the top. Poor job on my part with the quote. I honestly didn’t mean to infer anything to you. Apologies. Don’t follow anyone (well almost anyone) on the board close enough to know what side of the political aisle they are on. My apologies.

I really wasn’t meaning anything to you. I just think their rhetoric is over the top. Poor job on my part with the quote. I honestly didn’t mean to infer anything to you. Apologies. Don’t follow anyone (well almost anyone) on the board close enough to know what side of the political aisle they are on. My apologies.

And I didn't think you meant any harm either. I just thought I wasn't being clear.

Reactions: fisherscatfan
Just imagine - when Roe is overturned, that’s millions of potential extra boys the Catholic Church will get to rape. Massive win for Trump and Kavanaugh.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT