How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
APGv5tcAkfSm.jpg

Really hoping the Dems for the next month talk a lot about how they want to try to impeach Kavanaugh if they take over the House. Hopefully that would keep the GOP base fired up.

Reactions: homeytheclown
So when the elections don't go your way, and the duly elected representatives of government don't vote your way, you howl like rabid hyenas and purposely be as disrespectful and as disruptive as possible to protest and try to prevent the proper workings of government.

Quite effective, as the results show (Justice Kavanaugh says hello).

"Boy, y'all want power, God I hope you never get it." -Lindsey Graham

Schumer is right for once: Unless you want bawling hyenas in charge, VOTE.

I’m going to say this about Kavanaugh. He better turn out to be the conservative the right has touted him to be. He’s a Washington insider and a Jesuit two strikes against him already. After that brutal battle he bettter be the guy to push Kennedy’s eat to the right. Roe, gay marriage, wedding cakes whatever he bettter be the guy to stand up to that stuff. The fact W was so involved in his confirmation bothers me too. He better be the guy

This is what happens when you allow the mentally ill a place in open society.

It started with parents allowing their kids to think for themselves and hear the “other side” of right and wrong in college.

They’ll grow out of it they said.

Then we say hey, two men, nothing wrong with that I guess. Love who you want, be yourself.

They’ll grow out of it they said.

Then we said hey, if you feel you’re a woman be one Mr. Smith. And Mr. Smith said okay, I’m a woman.

They’ll grow out of it, they said.

And now we’re at a point where, I’m afraid for my anus because I don’t know how far this goes.

We have convinced an entire generation that fairness is above all, that what they want is more important than what should be. That things like homosexuality are telerable, then we wonder why liberal men and gay women are so depressed.....

I might be SOOZIYINF or whatever but that’s because I drunkin but hey, I’m bein kinda liberal too cuz I’m smokin but hey, But hey.

But yea, good day. **** liberals.

I dont use ad blocker and I cant see the tweets. When I click them, it never works the first time.

I just assumed twitter was trying to make it as difficult as possible to see the type of tweets that get posted here. Dont think I've had the same issue on Barstool.

It's been that way for me for months. I'd say it is ad blocker doing it. I see the text, just not the video, or image with it. Sucks but I'm not about to view millions of adds just to see something from twitter.

John how about a hell yea for this grand ole republic surviving to live another day!!!!

KISS THOSE GRANDBABIES FOR THE DONALD!!

I’m going to say this about Kavanaugh. He better turn out to be the conservative the right has touted him to be. He’s a Washington insider and a Jesuit two strikes against him already. After that brutal battle he bettter be the guy to push Kennedy’s eat to the right. Roe, gay marriage, wedding cakes whatever he bettter be the guy to stand up to that stuff. The fact W was so involved in his confirmation bothers me too. He better be the guy
Good point, I’m not sure why liberals were so upset about a moderate replacing a moderate on SCOTUS. Imagine what will happen when RBG kicks the bucket and Trump nominates Barrett.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT