• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The circular firing squad has begun.

tumblr_n42i8p2pX31s2wio8o1_500.gif

What the GOP needs to do next week when the Dems like Feinstein and Schumer start whining about the investigation being rushed and not thorough like they will is simply state that they will welcome an investigation into these accusations as soon as Mrs Ford (not calling her a doctor because she is a files a police report with the Maryland police jurisdiction where this took place. They have already cried about her not getting another interview after the Senate hearings for 6 hours, and if they were so concerned why did they(Dems) not ask her questions that day rather than talk about how brave she was as a survivor? Hoe about she is a liar and a farce who has done a disservice to women by making false allegations.

I would tell Feinstein we will have an investigation and it will cover who leaked her letter, who supplied her lawyers, who took the polygraph(Ford or McClain),who administered the polygraph and what ties do they have to the DNC. When they say it does not matter because he is already on the court I will tell them “I thought you wanted the truth to come out?” Seems to me this testimony by Ford only mattered when it would disqualify Kavanaugh, and now that he is on the court why don’t you care about it.

Maybe his therapist should tell him to quit being a p**sy and man up and have a sack. How about instead of worrying about an incredibly qualified Judge being on the SC you should worry about a psychotic lying nut job bringing up false charges and a ranking member on the SJC (Feinstein) not upholding the confidentiality of her client and lying about it, and hopefully the GOP hammers her lying ass.

Does this therapist specialize in fragile liberal activists? Because the homogeneity of having all your patients need to talk about Kavanaugh, given the vast number of reasons people seek therapy, would be absolutely amazing.

...if the person's paraphrased statement of his therapist were not actually a big fat self-approving lie.

Gosh you people getting arrested outside the Hill, talk about a group of losers. They are proud of getting arrested. Talk about a real group of losers.
Getting arrested and frisk down is the only excitement they have left in life. Half of them don't know what gender they are and the other half have their head stuck so far up libs rear end they can't see straight. They are losers for sure.

Getting arrested and frisk down is the only excitement they have left in life. Half of them don't know what gender they are and the other half have their head stuck so far up libs rear end they can't see straight. They are losers for sure.

It's a badge of honor I guess for being a good liberal foot soldier.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT