POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A sense of humor is only tolerated if you’re making fun of things the left makes fun of. Otherwise every phrase is literal and/or a travesty and you shall be held accountable.

Yep. They’re absolutely humorless if it’s not a leftist talking point. They will scream and laugh over “orange” Trump but lose their shit over a WWE gif making fun of of CNN.

If the democrats are not crushed in the mid-terms, honor and decency will have sufficiently been destroyed and it will mark the death of our once great country.

At that point, they might as well just launch all nukes and end it, because it will be the beginning of a hopeless, detestable world, unfit for living.

I'm afraid it's only a matter of time regardless. It's an extremely dark, sad thought, but I think it's the truth. I just want a chance to turn it around.
You people in this thread who support Trump better get your asses out and vote. If you don't have a ride, call an uber or something. This is too important to sit out. Even a feckless a-hole RINO is better than pretty much any democrat.

You people in this thread who support Trump better get your asses out and vote. If you don't have a ride, call an uber or something. This is too important to sit out. Even a feckless a-hole RINO is better than pretty much any democrat.

x10000000000000
It's up to all of us who are rational people who care about our country to keep this train rolling!!!

This is political war and the future is at stake. The other side is insane. It's not an exaggeration to say that they will destroy America if we let them. VOTE for every R on the ballot. Hold your nose if necessary.

We need to make a statement:
WE DO NOT SUPPORT THE INSANE LEFTIST
IDEOLOGY!

LET'S CRUSH THE MFers!!!

enhance

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT