POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FBI report may be finished as soon as tonight or tomorrow morning according to WSJ. Time to vote. Also the 3rd accuser may be facing criminal charges for her false gang rape claims.

A criminal referral should be sent to the FBI/DOJ regarding the apparently false affidavit signed by Julie Swetnick that was submitted to the Senate by @MichaelAvenatti.
— U.S. Senator Bill Cassidy, M.D. (@SenBillCassidy) October 2, 2018

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...kavanaugh-may-conclude-as-soon-as-late-report

If the democrats are not crushed in the mid-terms, honor and decency will have sufficiently been destroyed and it will mark the death of our once great country.

At that point, they might as well just launch all nukes and end it, because it will be the beginning of a hopeless, detestable world, unfit for living.

I'm afraid it's only a matter of time regardless. It's an extremely dark, sad thought, but I think it's the truth. I just want a chance to turn it around.

Dems will take the house but it will be w major victory if the republicans hold the senate.

FBI report may be finished as soon as tonight or tomorrow morning according to WSJ. Time to vote. Also the 3rd accuser may be facing criminal charges for her false gang rape claims.

A criminal referral should be sent to the FBI/DOJ regarding the apparently false affidavit signed by Julie Swetnick that was submitted to the Senate by @MichaelAvenatti.
— U.S. Senator Bill Cassidy, M.D. (@SenBillCassidy) October 2, 2018

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...kavanaugh-may-conclude-as-soon-as-late-report

I said Friday I thought it would be ready wed. It’s not gonna take them long to take the statements

I saw The Young Turks saying “senators try to slut shame Dr. Ford.”

I hope a civil war happens. In actuality, it’s basically another Revolutionary War. Lol

would be nice to start a new thread outside this one with BK predictions . Will he or Wont he be confirmed and who votes which way . I think Manchin votes yes . I think HietKamp votes yes . It gives cover for Flake and Collins to vote no , And Murkowski votes yes . And Pence breaks the tie . He gets in .

College has become a completely useless system. It’s absolute shit for anything non-medical or actual departments that matter. The rest is just mass indoctrination and a recruitment center/re-education camp.

Says the guy posting on a message board about a college

n3ec63fkf3o11.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT