POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do these Senators not listen to what he says prior to their time to speak? He has already talked about this and what that meant.

Do these Senators not listen to what he says prior to their time to speak? He has already talked about this and what that meant.

Nope. Their talking points are already written and rehearsed. If they go off script, we stumble upon "you didn't build that!" and such.

No time to react to what is actually being said.

They should have earpieces like news reporters so it can be spoon fed.

Been really busy today, haven’t seen any of the circus. From what little bit I’ve heard, it sounds like Ford did well (aided by soft treatment from Rs, presumably not wanting to provide ready-made campaign commercials for Dems), Kavanaugh did well - so no one’s mind will be changed. So none of this matters, it all comes down to what 3 or 4 people in the Senate think. Dude I work with thinks Flake is looking for a reason to vote no, which would then free Collins and Murkowski to vote no......so Kavanaugh is toast.

Man, I hope I get to live to see the day that this evil party is purged from our nation. They are the most disgusting and pieces of garbage.

Imagine being Kavanaugh and not losing your crap and just start fighting everybody because that’s what I would have felt like doing. Imagine a group of Cardkillas on TV, on social media, and in political positions smearing you, lying about you, and trying to destroy your life and then expect to keep your cool,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT