POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As much as I bashed the GOP this morning for not focusing enough on trying to prove that night never happened.

I would be pissed right now if I was a Dem listening to this. All they're doing is focusing on his yearbook and the FBI. Shows how incompetent both sides are.

Except for Graham, that was a beautiful 5 minutes.

I've become convinced that leftists are evil, period. I used to hem and haw about some of them being good. But even the ones who aren't actively trying to do evil, they have evil intentions

I absolutely believe this. They are pure evil and they’re lockstep with each other on everything. Look at what they do, look at what they believe and support.

They’re pure evil.

42668544_1954344851289504_7574878745866010624_n.jpg

It's no coincidence that the most noticeable beer in that photo is a Molson Canadian.

Also, Wood. Even right at that moment.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Graham put on a good show but if Ford supported a new war in the middle east he would be yelling at Kavanaugh instead of her. when is he going to come out of the closet?

Honestly did I miss the part when Kavanaugh shot down an FBI investigation? Again why are they acting like he runs the FBI and they wait on his word on what to do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT