POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Holy hell. Kavanaugh may be saving this. He is showing raw emotion (not surprising considering what he has been through). But most importantly he is filling the record with specific facts(unlike Ford). The difference is stark. One knows exactly what happened and is royally pissed. The other isn't totally sure.

I got my Twitter account suspended for 24 hours because I responded to a CNN guy who was using Kavanaugh being angry as some proof of sexually abusing someone if he’s angry and how it shows he can’t be a fair judge. Lol

I then said I heard that (this CNN blue check) was a rapist and that I was going to tell everyone and ruin his careee and better not get upset or question it.

That did it. How can you not detest Democrats?

I pray his closing statement ends with something like this:

"Senator Feinstein, Senator Booker, Senator Harris, Senator Hirono- is there nothing you won't do , no one who you won't try to destroy, to advance your agenda? You have used this spectacle, this star chamber, this circus, my life...as a fund raiser. You have said that men should "shut up and step up". Well, i am not your fundraiser. And this man will step up...and will not shut up!"

wtf is he doing with his tongue
Trying not to cry because he's publicly defending his entire life to a group of people who are purposefully wrongly accusing him of being a rapist, and exposing he and his family to literal death treats from a political side of the aisle who recently had a man gun down a group of sitting congressmen.

Any other questions you mongoloid POS?

Dems right about now..

877e3e98-1a79-4d67-af39-b54d0736503b_text.gif

Reactions: AustinTXCat
That's the thing. Today was all narrative. The Dems set the narrative, the GOP responded by trying to create a narrative that Ford came forward with this because of political reasons and she was in the pockets of the Dems.

Do I think that's true? Ya probably. But the GOP are horrible at creating a narrative and without a doubt the narrative of a girl that fought off an attempted rape, is far more powerful than the Dems using it as a political tool.

Yep. The line should be "it never happened." They really whiffed by being cornered into the fear of calling her a liar. That's why they had to suggest she was being manipulated, was "wrong"/mistaken identity, etc.

No. It never happened. Period.

Having this lady sex crime prosecutor question her was another disaster. A low level sex crime PROSECUTOR only ever questions females as witnesses. So it's a very sympathetic method of laying foundations and asking emotional questions. I'm convinced that's why she had a hard time setting the hook, and landing it.

Defense attorneys are the ones skilled at crossing lying "victims". Shouldve had a female defense attorney.

110% convinced this is an innocent man.
Unfortunately it won’t matter. The Left has already tried and convicted him. They’ve ruined his life and they don’t give two turds about his emotions or attempt to salvage his name. I too believe his innocence but unfortunately what we think doesn’t matter. They choose to believe the word of someone who has no one to back them up over a man who has even the people she named siding with him.

"Like the Kennedy assassination, Challenger explosion and the twin towers, will the Kavanaugh-Ford hearing be a where-were-you moment? "

The person that wrote that was too young or not on this earth to recollect any of those events.

They desperately want a similar event to have a first hand story for themselves.

Maybe I will remember where I was today. I wish I had dvr'd at least his opening statement.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Cannot imagine being on the cusp of a lifetime appointment to the absolute pinnacle of my profession, a position that can shape the future of the country for the better, and having these worthless sons of bitches questioning my honesty and integrity.

To beat it all, this guy must be a literal saint. The worst they had was drinking in highschool and baseball games. THATS IT.

The biggest liar they could come up only said he touched her breast. Lol and it's obviously a lie.

Think about the dirt any normal "good" person would have under this much scrutiny. Tells you how spotless this guy really is.

I think hes getting his point across....but sometimes he should just emphatically say "yes" or no" and leave it at that. He sometimes answers with more than what was asked.
EDIT--now he is doing it. Good.

Reactions: duke4life831
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT