POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How did she get home? She doesn't remember. Was it far enough that she would have needed a ride? If so, where is that person. It obviously wasn't anyone at the party.

Mr. Whitehouse, "No matter how this goes today, I will personally see that we get to the bottom of this."

Yeah and OJ is still looking for the real killer.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
It's amazing that someone allegedly drove her home from a rape, yet she can't remember who that is and they haven't come forward. Would be a nice witness to have.

Also Ford can't remember basic things from the past 3 months and has changed her story numerous times.

I was pissed off about the whole circus , now I'm losing my mind .. this hearing is a effing joke . Its just stupid ? Can a group of lawyers be this stupid ? Why dont they just hang Cavanaugh at high noon tomorrow ? Freaking Stupid .

I was pissed off about the whole circus , now I'm losing my mind .. this hearing is a effing joke . Its just stupid ? Can a group of lawyers be this stupid ? Why dont they just hang Cavanaugh at high noon tomorrow ? Freaking Stupid .
It is horrible. I am amazed these people are actually given power.

I get what Mitchell is doing. I'm sure at the end of this and you just clip together her 55 minutes together, you will see in a much clearer picture what she is doing and it would look much better.

Just with this format, it's such a slow build up each time. Then surrounded by ass kissing by the Dem's. You don't get the full effect of what Mitchell is doing.

Reactions: homeytheclown
Question did the dems attempt to supeona Mark Judge ? Has Judge given even positive colaborating statement to aid Ford ?

The idea that "countries are laughing at us" is so ridiculous. That's like Calipari and UK giving a shit about East Carolina making fun of them. Who comes calling when they want money or someone to come fight for them?

Like any of us give a single shit about other countries.
oh really? yall idiots spent 10 years whining about how countries were laughing at us under Obama. now that they are literally laughing at Trump on live tv its cool cause they will come crawling for money? lol

No, he denies everything. They are only suggesting subpoenaing him to further delay the vote and attempt to make the R's look like horrible people that don't care about women.

She will be in tears today because of the overwhelming situation she is in today, but not what happened 36 years ago.

This lady is trying to portray herself as a naive, incompetent person. Although her degree did come from UNC, I cannot believe she is this ignorant/innocent and apolitical.

Reactions: JumperJack
when Obama had 5.2% growth did he cut taxes? when he had 4.1% growth 3 times did he cut taxes? when clinton had 8% growth did he cut taxes? You can have a lot of growth without tax cuts and you can also slowly crater the economy with tax cuts.
Eff obama!! You think the economy is cratering?

Reactions: AustinTXCat
1706863.jpg

when Obama had 5.2% growth did he cut taxes? when he had 4.1% growth 3 times did he cut taxes? when clinton had 8% growth did he cut taxes? You can have a lot of growth without tax cuts and you can also slowly crater the economy with tax cuts.
So you want to raise taxes for more federal programs? There is plenty of money, they just waste it all.

If those numbers are accurate, I bet they coincide with the nearly trillion dollar stimulus package (shovel ready projects, cash for clunkers, etc.) combined with zero interest rates from the fed. Yet with all that, Obama never managed a full year with 3% growth.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT